BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just tried Superman, Batman and Harley. Amazing job! And the models look fantastic as well. Their officially in my team list now :D And it's inspired me to work on my mod. Thanks again for such awesome work :)

You're welcome, and I hope to see and try out your mod when it's released, don't give up!

Dude can I get a preview of the Superboy skin you have for the Superman mod update?
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

Awesome job on your Mods the Harley Quinn is my favorite! Now her and Mr.J can cause lots of mayhem and make things go BOOM! lol awesome job as always Marv :D

Hey Marv, I'm having a problem with the Bane mod. When I use his skill "Landmark" he freezes in place and doesn't do anything and after a minute or so he'll catch up with the group. Is that just me or a bug?

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 19, 2012, 07:11PM
Hey Marv, I'm having a problem with the Bane mod. When I use his skill "Landmark" he freezes in place and doesn't do anything and after a minute or so he'll catch up with the group. Is that just me or a bug?

Might be a bug, but not that I know of yet. Can you provide a screenshot/clip when it happens?

I'll try it out too here just in case. If it happens again, post who's in your roster, too.

October 20, 2012, 03:33PM #262 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:04PM by B.L.A.W
Red Robin - Young Tim Drake

Another preview here

Basically, Hyperman360 made a Red Robin mod considering that Damian Wayne is the last Robin so far, Red Robin uses a staff, and the first Robin uses Escrima sticks. So I named this guy Red Robin - Young Tim Drake. No skinsegments, cape included.

So it's a skin that works with his mod, If I'm understanding you correctly?

-doesnt know what skinsegments pertain to-

Quote from: pr1983 on October 20, 2012, 04:35PM
So it's a skin that works with his mod, If I'm understanding you correctly?

-doesnt know what skinsegments pertain to-

Skinsegments are weapons you can hide. Think of Deadpool's weapons.

October 20, 2012, 05:23PM #265 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:29AM by B.L.A.W
Daken

Note: This is a repost. All mods are going in this topic. So this mod is NOT new.

Features
- 4 unique models and huds
- Own iconset
- Own powerset
- Self-healing abilities
- Stealth brawler
- Daken's Bone & Marumasa claws
- Own mannequin (Backrow Character)

Future Update features
- own soundset
- Shaf's loadingscreen
- New model(s)
- Powerset update

Known Bugs
None yet. Feedback welcome.

The mod doesn't feel *right* to me, but I hope it's enjoyable to everyone else. He's the Wolverine without a rage meter, which means you take full control over his powers. Hack & slash away everyone!

Daken skin

Quote from: Marvintage on October 20, 2012, 04:54PM
Skinsegments are weapons you can hide. Think of Deadpool's weapons.

Oh I see. Okay.

Nice Daken too.

Doctor Octopus

Note: This is a repost. This is NOT new. All mods go in this thread.

Skin #1
Skin #2
Skin #3
Skin #4

Screenshots of the offensive powers can be found here

Been a while eh? I know...

This is version 1.0 of the Doctor Octopus mod.

Features:
- 4 customized models;
- 4 unique huds;
- 1 customized mannequin;
- Unique iconset;
- Own powerset.

It does not yet include
- Own sounds;
- Own loadingscreen.

It's a very complex character. Due to limitations in the game it's not possible to make him walk on tentacles and LOOK GOOD. Don't bother asking about it.

Please report any bugs you find. Non-tentacle related.

:archangel: PENANCE - PROMO YOUTUBE VIDEO :archangel:

Features
:archangel: Four unique character models: Classic (MUA2 Wii/PS2 converted), Robbie Baldwin, Speedball and Unmasked! (all with sausages if I might add!)
:archangel: All converted powers, boosts and passives.
:archangel: A unique X-Treme: Ultimate Agony!
:archangel: Unique iconset!
:archangel: Unique (not too great quality) sounds!
:archangel: Unique huds and a unique mannequin!
:archangel: Unique costume passive effect for Speedball!
:archangel: Unique loadingscreen! (10 minute work :P)
:archangel: If I might add, the name Speedball is not referring to one of his *TEST 1,2,3... BLEEP*. ^^

How To Install
Download the file and unpack it to your Marvel Ultimate Alliance folder. Use the HEROSTAT_README.txt file in the rar to get the herostat entry.

For patches:
1. Download the patch and put that file in your MUA installation folder.
2. Rightclick on the file and choose EXTRACT HERE. If asked for overwrite, choose Yes to All.

Changelog

DOWNLOAD THE VANILLA MOD!

Known bugs

Credits
Nodoubt_jr - help^^
Dihan - Self Torment effect, Speedball effect, color codes for the X-Treme effect^^
Everybody else I forgot: thanks^^

Green Goblin - The Wii/PS2-MUA2 Conversion 1.2

You know who it is... It's Green ****ches! :P

No screenshots now. Check my mod workbench why.

Features
- 1 MUA2 converted Wii model - Modern Green Goblin
- 3 Unique reskinned and remodeled models - Classic Green Goblin, Classic Hobgoblin and Classic Jack O'Lantern! Including the flaming head effect!
- Unique weapon models, like the iconic Goblin PUMPKIN BOMBS and a glider for both Green Goblin models, Hobgoblin's glider and Jack O'Lantern's "glider" aka DISC! FLY AWAY!
- 1 unique boost added to his arsenal called Hallucination, including a Hallucination model!
- 4 Attack powers, MUA2 attack powers!
- 1 MUA2 TOGGLE BOOST, Goblin Flame!
- 2 MUA2 passives converted to costume passives for Classic Goblin & Hobgoblin
- MUA2 iconset plus an unique icon for the Hallucination boost!
- MUA2 sounds assigned to several of the powers, including the voices!

Make sure you pick up X_Voice when it's released. It'll include Green Goblin's callout and menu sounds!

Installation Instructions

Unpack in your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance folder. Use the herostat provided in the rar to add Goblin to the roster. Oh and make sure you have the latest Official Characters Pack installed first.

The file should be Virus Free. If you're unsure about it, download it, scan it with your own anti-virus programs. Note: IGB files are harmless. My anti-virus (norton 360) specified it as a unsafe, but that may be due to not having the Alchemy Artistpack installed on my OS.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE! < version 1
DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE! < version 1.1 Update
DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE! < version 1.2 Update only.

Future Update's Features and Known Bugs
- Fixed X-Treme (He doesn't juggle with his pumpkin bombs);

Changelog
Version 1.2:
- Fixed a typo in the herostat code;
- Added a new power: HEP Bomb (High Explosive Pumpkin Bomb);
- Changed the animation for the hallucination power;
- Removed the Surfer's board effects from the Heavy attack;

- Version 1.1
Applied BGR DXT1 textures instead of BMP's. Changes filesize and usage of memory.
Applied internal numbers to each model in the pack, from 01 to 04 and the hallucination model (09).
Lowered resolution for the hand textures.
Removed unnecessary skinsegments.

Feedback is always welcome.

KNOWN BUGS
Missing FX bolts