BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great mod! Only a few bugs/things to report:
For the detective boost the bottom half of the screen is a big green square. Doesn't look like it's on purpose (missing texture?)
Strafing doesn't work for the stun gun for me >,<
He doesn't have any radial or other types of crowd control attacks. Might be gameplay style choice, but it makes it a bit ineffective in MUA's style of play

Quote from: DeeDooo on September 08, 2012, 10:31PM
Great mod! Only a few bugs/things to report:
For the detective boost the bottom half of the screen is a big green square. Doesn't look like it's on purpose (missing texture?)
Strafing doesn't work for the stun gun for me >,<
He doesn't have any radial or other types of crowd control attacks. Might be gameplay style choice, but it makes it a bit ineffective in MUA's style of play

Because it's no longer a strafe power. The animation wouldn't seem right with the REC, as it takes time to fire, and the SMG animation is just faster than that.

The reason why he has no radial attack is because of the wide array of crowd control attacks and their quickness.

For the Detective Mode.. I haven't seen a big green square yet. Can you post a picture of it?

Anyway, I announced the REC change before release. I quote

Quote from: BLaw on September 07, 2012, 04:56PM
Actually there's too much background music and ambience, though the voices I could've had if it wasn't for that would be cool.

My fiancée got some voices from the animated series DVD and I got some of her picks, they are awesome. Hell I could even make a Batman NPC stand in Stark tower or whatever with his own conversations and voice! (if I want to)

Another update: I made final changes to the REC power. No longer possible to strafe, just a single shot. High power usage, but damage increased. No more stun, but you temporarily knock out enemies with the shot.

I enhanced the New 52 texture. More detail on it now.

I also made a New 52 batsuit in a Suit Pod mannequin. You'll see preview of it soon.

Almost done people. But it's bat-time (Get it, bed time? No? you suck).

As usual a great mod  :bowdown1:. Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:.

You continues working with the Superman Mod or will take a break? Thanks man.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Same thing happens to me in Detective Mode.  Thought it was a result of not being able to use adv lighting.

Great mod, though.  Well done.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Hmmm weird. It workedd fine on my end (I used AdvL in the video)

I will check again tonight. Might just be that the effect file is not in the right directory.

Awesome mod. No green boxes when I play it. Thanks!
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

Quote from: BLaw on September 09, 2012, 09:04AM
Make sure pu_detmode is in effects/base

I do have that file, but it's in effects/base/powerup. Along w/ other pu_effects

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

ah. means it is in the correct folder. Well I will check it out at home. Still got more hours to work X_x

It looks like the bottom half's texture didn't load correctly. Cause that looks like the missing texture green square

Strange. Well I do work with low resolution because of my cheap ass lcd screen. I dont bother to buy a new one either because of my future emigration.

Home in two hours. I will check with a larger resolution. Shouldnt normally.be any problem though... Detmode is a recolor of the Silver surfer slow time ability effect.

Anyway I will make some fix for it. The effect didnt turn out like I wanted it to be, and I have learned something new when I was working on his mannequin, in 3ds max.

So will be fixed tonight.