BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
These are amazing  :colossus: :stark: :hulk_icon: :thing: You are the man! MAN ! but quick question, what is next to release and also when is that Marvel Now Captain America being released ?  :capamer:

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on January 17, 2014, 10:21PM
These are amazing  :colossus: :stark: :hulk_icon: :thing: You are the man! MAN ! but quick question, what is next to release and also when is that Marvel Now Captain America being released ?  :capamer:

I need to review the model, I will probably release it at the same time as the MH one. There are a lot of differences between the MH one and the one I reskinned (paid more attention to detail with multiple images =P).

I was thinking either Gambit (he only has 2 skins so far) or..... Well a female but the long haired ones just take too much time. I was thinking Storm, since a lot of her costumes have been requested over and over (yes I do read the request boards). I don't know. Might have to put a poll up in my board.

Iron Man Update

The Everything Iron Man Post

Layout Update:
- Rearranged skins from Comic to Movie skins
- Numbered the movie skins
- New picture of the Extremis mannequin for a better view

New Items:
- Mark III (Iron Man)
- Mark VII (Avengers)
- Mark VII mannequins (Ground and Hovering poses)

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 17, 2014, 10:30PM
I need to review the model, I will probably release it at the same time as the MH one. There are a lot of differences between the MH one and the one I reskinned (paid more attention to detail with multiple images =P).

I was thinking either Gambit (he only has 2 skins so far) or..... Well a female but the long haired ones just take too much time. I was thinking Storm, since a lot of her costumes have been requested over and over (yes I do read the request boards). I don't know. Might have to put a poll up in my board.

All are great choices but imo storm are always great choices  :P

If I could make a request sure that would be Emma Frost MH skin (and would be happy for a long time lol) http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130831031733/marvelheroes/images/thumb/9/95/Costume_emmafrost_modern.jpg/1000px-Costume_emmafrost_modern.jpg  This Emma in particular makes me very happy  :naughty:

BTW great job  :applause:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 18, 2014, 02:40PM
All are great choices but imo storm are always great choices  :P

If I could make a request sure that would be Emma Frost MH skin (and would be happy for a long time lol) http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130831031733/marvelheroes/images/thumb/9/95/Costume_emmafrost_modern.jpg/1000px-Costume_emmafrost_modern.jpg  This Emma in particular makes me very happy  :naughty:

BTW great job  :applause:

Well, vote for Emma and she'll be next (if she receives the most votes). I'm basing priority off the poll.

Iron Man Update

Everything Iron Man

New Items:
- Silver Centurion
- Silver Centurion mannequin

Preview:

Are you planning on making mannequins for the current skins you made?  :hulk_icon: :cyclops: :colossus: :thing:  :storm:

Iron Man Update

Everything Iron Man

New Items:
- Hulkbuster
- Hulkbuster mannequin

Note that the Hulkbuster's head will not rotate as it wouldn't animate properly. It will remain static.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 18, 2014, 06:48PM
Well, vote for Emma and she'll be next (if she receives the most votes). I'm basing priority off the poll.
CAMPAIGN  :laola: Vote for Emma Modern MH please and make myself and others very happy  :thumbsup2:

Hulkbuster and  Silver Centurion are impressive...thanks for sharing Blaw  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

1st of all gj and ty for your work blaw.

2nd i would vote for emma because i love her as well but, in my opinion, i think we need a better mod for her powers to be worthy of the white queens name. (but i wouldn't want to kill the dreams of people that like her the way she is so... i vote emma)

Thanks mike_89x  :thumbsup:

CAMPAIGN  :laola: Vote for Emma Modern MH please and make myself and others very happy  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Iron Man Update

Everything Iron Man

New Items:
- Mark XXXVIII (Igor)
- Igor mannequin

Please note that the head will not move. I did rig the head on the first attempt and the end result was that the head looked almost as flat and round (from the front), like a dime or something. I decided not to rig it, there was no way to have it animate properly. I've also disabled the hand, otherwise it would rip through the armor that's on the lower arm on both sides.

Well, I had to create my own bump / spec maps, imo worked out well.

Previews:

B.L.A.W your work is amazing!! Thanks for everything, I just simply love the Iron Man ones!!!  :D

Love all the new Iron Man models. Is it just the Igor and Hulkbuster heads that wont move?

And I second the vote for Emma, and Storm.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS