BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Trust me when I say this people. With all the new stuff I've added the mod is even more fun :).

Example #1: What is NOT fun about throwing a box towards an enemy's head?
Example #2: Mark Hamill, nuff said damnit?!?!??!?!

hahaha!why so serious?great job blaw :thumbsup:

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Blaw, the Superman Mod is so addicting. You did a fine job. He even curses sometimes when he KOs enemies lol. I edited his talent file just for my own fun and put in a healing factor on one of the outfits since Superman is known to have a healing factor in comics and movies. Just learned how to do it for the sake of the game. And the Joker mod looks fantastic. Gonna try it out. Thanks!
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

Superman will receive a small update next week which will fix reported bugs and it will add some more skins.

wow i loved the new powers, especially the "Asylum Material" is awesome :D. Thanks dude  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on September 21, 2012, 08:30AM
wow i loved the new powers, especially the "Asylum Material" is awesome :D. Thanks dude  :thumbsup:

The above is proof. Joker version 2.0 is a funhouse. Fun-house. You can even house-dance to the fun. Those who didn't try out yet should do it now or die.

And I didn't bribe him to say that! :P

Talking about bribing. I wanted to put a bribe power in his powerset but unfortunately that didn't work out well. It'd go like: point gun at victim, mind control aka bribe to put him on your side for a time.

I copied the exact same code from Dr. Strange and it didn't even work on any occassion. After seeing that I couldn't select 1 of the 10 powers anymore, I decided to leave it out.

Quote from: BLaw on September 21, 2012, 09:22AM
I copied the exact same code from Dr. Strange and it didn't even work on any occassion. After seeing that I couldn't select 1 of the 10 powers anymore, I decided to leave it out.

MUA2 Venom has a mind controlling ability that targets a single enemy......Hope that helps....
...Farewell...

Well if people really really want the power in, I'm willing to add it.

Quote from: BLaw on September 19, 2012, 05:05AM
It's not a bug, it means you might have installed it incorrectly or you didn't start up a new game. Make sure you installed everything in the Marvel - Ultimate Alliance folder, it'll ask to overwrite everything. Just do so.

And after that, start a new game.

If it all wasn't working, others would've given the same feedback. So it's currently on your side, follow the above and it should work :)
it work thx blaw and can you make bane ?

Thats kind of a weird question to be honest. Ofcourse I can. Cannot tell when its done though :)

when entering a new area, my game freezes (it loads forever)

the loading screen does not pass :(

my party is superman, batman, green lantern, and spiderman

help plz! thx in advance