BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: aventureiromax on August 03, 2013, 09:33AM
Hello Marvin good to see you here :D, any new my friend ? Try not disappear  :thumbsup:

Hey, well no news to give yet. Trying to collect any broken links and update my posts before I post anything new. O and release stuff that has been laying around :P. I got heavily demotivated because I don't have some very important modding files on my laptop. Copying files from my PC to Laptop wasn't successful, hence I'm missing a lot of stuff. If only I had my pc here ><' O well. I also need to get a new version of Photoshop or a new license, mine expired ._.

All playable mods are back online, changed the portraits for a better layout. Forge and Ultimate Green Goblin portraits will lead to the mods for a faster download. Forge is in version 1.0.

I agree with Polygone, love the new portraits!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Then you'll like my next trick. Wingardium Levireleasa!

:strange: Wand Bolton Pack :strange:

Features 2 simple wands (basically sticks) for any wizard or witch. No fancy texture, you'll most likely not even see the handle of the wand anyway (it's in the hand).

There's a wand for each hand, Wand.igb for the left and Wand_right.igb for the right hand.

It's in the DXT1 DDS format, reskinnable and won't hog memory.

Click on the preview image to obtain it.

MUALover is gonna like this xD, Lookin awesome as useal!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Marvintage on August 07, 2013, 10:54AM
Then you'll like my next trick. Wingardium Levireleasa!

:strange: Wand Bolton Pack :strange:

Features 2 simple wands (basically sticks) for any wizard or witch. No fancy texture, you'll most likely not even see the handle of the wand anyway (it's in the hand).

There's a wand for each hand, Wand.igb for the left and Wand_right.igb for the right hand.

It's in the DXT1 DDS format, reskinnable and won't hog memory.

Click on the preview image to obtain it.

OMG!!!!!!!! Marvintage, can I use it for my Harry Potter Mod please???? :ohnoes:

Quote from: Polygone on August 07, 2013, 11:09AM
MUALover is gonna like this xD, Lookin awesome as useal!
I love it! very, very love it!!
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Marvintage on August 07, 2013, 11:38AM
Sure, I am not doing anything with it =P

Oh, thanks a ton, Marvintage! Now I can finish my Harry Potter Mod! :) Sorry for going off-topic BTW XD
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Well, boltons is what I'm limited to now. I can't do anything Custom Model related without my PC, as I cannot seem to move Bipeds around nor rotate them. I've checked everything, just can't. Sigh, wish I had my PC here. Saw a wand was needed, so created that lol.

I'll be updated the first post with some different portraits, nothing release-wise.

Ahh good to see the Forge RAR has emerged.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hey, Marvintage, I have this problem when trying to add the wand to Harry Potter (he skinned as Thor in the pic  :D)

What causes this problem? I'm still thinking about it.. :confused: I think you can re-mesh it to fit into his right hand?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Did you use Wand_right.igb or Wand.igb. I mean there's a reason I named one _right :P

I'm using the wand_right.igb, but they both share the same error XD  I dunno why..
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench