BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great work! Good to know that you're still making mods.
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

Good to see you back dude. Btw have you fixed the bug I reported to you ago in your batman and superman?

No, which is on my list to do. Actually, I can't remember if I did. All my WIPs are scattered because I had to copy stuff from my PC to my laptop in 3 hours before I moved over here.

Ok so apparently I didn't. There's a lot of stuff I want to fix and before I send out an update, which also includes making the models skinnable.

I need to figure out how to make bipeds movable in max 5.0. I can't move/rotate a single biped anymore. I have the animation/bone mode on, no keys are set.

EDIT: Nvm, got it to work yay.

EDIT: Nvm I didn't. The damn Biped just won't move.

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on September 16, 2012, 08:34AM
Excellent Mod! Thank you very much.
Really raising the bar, on everything.
it's good. but i think the face could use a little work though.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on July 11, 2012, 04:42AM
Custom Objects

Volley Cannon

Hey Blaw, I'd like to know if I can use this Volley Cannon for my mod of a secret character. (You'll be credited, of course.) I could use an in-game weapon bolton for him, but this firearm just looks bad-ass.

Sure, objects won't need any permission. I made them so people could use them for creating mods and whatnot. :)

Как скачать мои вещи:
нажмите на картинку

И, пожалуйста, не используйте "отчет".

Спасибо.

^ For the Russian person who pressed the report button.

:hulk_icon: Happy Hulk Halloween  :hulk_icon:

A bit early, but I've been busy with my new job.

Yes, I bring to you several new Hulk models. All are ripped, modified and converted from the Marvel Heroes game, to your MUA game.

Let's do the math: Classic + Grey Hulk + Avengers Movie + Horseman of Apocalypse + Maestro + Joe Fixit + Planet Hulk + 2099 = how many Hulks? Yes, EIGHT.

So, what are you waiting for? A trick or a treat?

Downloading and playing now :rockon: and good job Dude  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Nice! Im prepping up something for Halloween aswell, hopefully more modders are preparing something :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Oooohhhhhh guy, you surprised me! Some time ago I had asked someone to convert some skins marvel hero after waiting you presents me with this magnificent work. Thank you really!

Awesome new models!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Maybe a workbench post but, I figured it might be cool to have here.

You can expect to see new Storm and Iron Man models soon.

I do have 1 Iron Man project running along side Nightwing. Something that has to do with his suits. But you probably already can guess what exactly. If not, start the guessing game!