BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ah, darn. Perhaps someday... What about her sound files? Although I'm not even sure how to add voices to mua and XML anyway...

Wow, great job on thing and Ironman B.L.A.W.!!!!!!!!

:kittyp: Squirrel Girl - Modern  :kittyp:

*Beware, big picture!*

Here she is. With tail and a mannequin. Can't say more than that.

Now make a mod for her. DO EET.

Squirrel Girl lives!
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

stunning! :o she's now alive
You see can't say more than that either oO that's so awesome :D oh by the way Iron Man looks terrible I really happy you made him as well :D

omgg ouups! yes terrific indeed hahaha!!! that mistake just made my day xP I keep talking like a child but heh.. :D didn't meant that but i guess you understood what i meant ;) That's a pure awesomeness! xD everything is perfect :D I am really amazed xD
hm..I keep wondering when i'll be able to speak propery oO ... keep the faith Mj.. xD

Squirrel Girl looks amazing, I am glad she finally has her model for MUA. Now if only someone made a mod for her!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Definitely love your work and was wondering if you still have a copy of your Cyclops 90's TAS skin from the 421 Additional Skins topic.  You got it spot-on from the cartoon and I'd enjoy having a chance to play with it in the game.

I do, but will you use it in XML2 or MUA? If MUA, you might as well wait till I release the Marvel Heroes version which is more accurate. If not I'll go fetch it for you and everyone else.

Thanks.  I was hoping to use it in MUA, but will just wait for the Marvel Heroes version.