BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: cyberhawk777 on December 08, 2013, 10:23PM
Definitely love your work and was wondering if you still have a copy of your Cyclops 90's TAS skin from the 421 Additional Skins topic.  You got it spot-on from the cartoon and I'd enjoy having a chance to play with it in the game.

Here's one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/63ylf95eb23e7i4/17212_90s.igb

I was browsing through my mediafire files. That one is more accurate than my PS2 skin.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on December 15, 2013, 01:13PM
Here's one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/63ylf95eb23e7i4/17212_90s.igb

I was browsing through my mediafire files. That one is more accurate than my PS2 skin.

Excellent!  Thank you!  I can't wait to try it out.

I've also added Modern and 90s Cyclops to the first page, under MUA Only skins.

Added my old Mr. Sinister skins to the first page. Reorganized the current catalog and will continue to do so, so keep an eye out for added skins (they're just reuploaded/found, no new skins)

Hello, BLAW! You could create a huds for Hulk MH  skins to complete the package?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 21, 2013, 03:54AM
Hello, BLAW! You could create a huds for Hulk MH  skins to complete the package?
Aventureiomax has some Hulk HUDs in his releases thread you can use of his MUA2 model. It really doesn't make much difference.

BLAW, speaking of that Cyclops 90's skin, do you have the PS2 version for XML2? I'd be VERY thankful if you uploaded it.

O right, eum will look into that when I get time today. I'm having some health issues that I need to get checked out and I'm pretty new with doctors and stuff here in the US lol.

Actually I can spare some time finding it now IF it's on mediafire somewhere.

It's not on my mediafire.. I might have it on box.net but I forgot the login -_-'

I've downloaded the Mediafire desktop application so it should be easier for me to share my work that way. Maybe I can incorporate it with my modding tool.. hmm.

Anyway I will keep looking for that skin, I lost some of my work while moving over here though.

EDIT: I think I've found it. It also has a hud in there. I think it's the Ultimate model version of my TAS skin, as I remembered having 2 versions (both released though). One was made on a bald model :P

Your Hulk MH is amazing, it looks like the skin is greater than the other characters of the same size of the hulk. It's can reduce it? Hey, man, I desire you health improvements!

Sorry, not sure what you meant with "It's can reduce it". And thanks, I desire any improvements myself :P Haven't been to work in over a week.. I think I might have either pneumonia or bronchitis.

Quote from: hemlot on January 02, 2014, 12:55AM
BLAW, speaking of that Cyclops 90's skin, do you have the PS2 version for XML2? I'd be VERY thankful if you uploaded it.

Is this the droid you were looking for? http://www.mediafire.com/download/4k47iinfcr9mej2/Cyclops.TAS.by.BLaw.rar

Cyclops - Phoenix Force (#2)

Here's a MUA Only version for the Phoenix Five Cyclops. It's converted from MH to here, spent a while grabbing the textures. Tested the model but on Nick Fury, because I don't have Cyclops installed at the moment. I tried slapping on a specular map but, no luck. Damn alchemy wouldn't convert it.

Anyway, have fun!

My English is very bad!! Can you make skins Hulk MH the same size of the skins of the Hulk PS2?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 02, 2014, 02:15PM
My English is very bad!! Can you make skins Hulk MH the same size of the skins of the Hulk PS2?

I tend to keep em the way they are.

However, you can play around with the scale in the herostat. Hulk's scale is adjusted automatically to whatever is defined in the herostat. Just adjust the decimals (whatever is behind the comma/dot, like 1.1).

January 02, 2014, 03:11PM #404 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:55PM by B.L.A.W

MUA Only Skins

Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page.

Originals

Customs

Old stuff. No animated mannequins.

Includes Huds

A

UU

Z

Mannequins

A

UU

Z