BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maybe, A-bomb??
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on January 11, 2014, 01:14PM
Maybe, A-bomb??
Wam wam wam waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Nope. But today's the day of the release. I will put every skin of this particular character in 1 post here. After that I'll update the first post with all of the latest releases. In the mean time, feel free to keep guessing. Hint: there's more skin to see than the costume allows.

January 11, 2014, 04:30PM #454 Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:49AM by BLaw
:colossus: Colossus :colossus:

The update has begun!

The models below will slowly disappear to be updated with updated textures and maps. Also all links will slowly be replaced by a compressed file containing not only the skin, but also a HUD and animated mannequin.

The Colossus skins in this section have updated maps, including realistic steel look!

MUA Only Skins

AcolyteAcolyte (No Cape)Age of Apocalypse
JuggernautMarvel NOWModernModern (Marvel Heroes)

OutbackPhoenix FiveUltimate (Black)Ultimate (Blue)

MUA Mannequins

AcolyteAge of ApocalypseClassicJuggernaut
Marvel NOWModernModern (Marvel Heroes)Outback

Phoenix FiveUltimate (Black)Ultimate (Blue)

Oh my god :D As always a great job :) thanks for sharing =)

NOTE: By chance we'll have a release of Emma Frost MH???
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 11, 2014, 05:23PM
Oh my god :D As always a great job :) thanks for sharing =)

NOTE: By chance we'll have a release of Emma Frost MH???

Of course. I pretty much have every character ripped. I just have to edit all the textures since I cannot (successfully) export specular, bump/normal maps. Or make models reflect (as recently proven =/ )

Amazing as always, dude. I just discovered how to make MUA Gold on 360 to run with loose files, so I'm looking forward to experimenting and adding some custom models (if I can).

Might I throw a request for Gambit into the ring, including a Classic mannequin?

Quote from: Teancum on January 11, 2014, 05:48PM
Amazing as always, dude. I just discovered how to make MUA Gold on 360 to run with loose files, so I'm looking forward to experimenting and adding some custom models (if I can).

Might I throw a request for Gambit into the ring, including a Classic mannequin?

Yes sir. I have his textures ready, but I still need to import and rig him (jackets and loin flaps are so irritating to rig).

Also, I'd like to know if the specular maps I included in the latest releases show up on the 360 version (provided the models work, of course). I don't believe they show up in the PC version but they were exported.

Interesting rips. Is it possible for you to rip the voice sounds? I'd like to make upgrades/boosters to some characters' voices, but I lack material.

Quote from: hemlot on January 11, 2014, 09:00PM
Interesting rips. Is it possible for you to rip the voice sounds? I'd like to make upgrades/boosters to some characters' voices, but I lack material.

Ripping sounds can be done with "uModel", which is a command line program that also allows ripping of the models (which is what I use).

On another note, I will be working on the male character skins first. The ONLY reason why is because the females and their pretty hair need to be separated from their bodies, as they have separate textures for that. And because the hair is sometimes put inside the body as well, it makes it hard to find the vertexes of the hair. I have to select every vertex of the hair and then separate it, slap the texture on it and then reattach it. Takes more time than just rigging a male character, lol.

Awesome Colossus models! It's exciting to know you have all the models ripped!

Are these models editable, or are they just as is?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If you mean the ripped ones, they are editable. They are imported with a PSK plugin (actorXimporter or something) and imported rigged but not with the bones that MUA uses.

& i thought Acolyte Colossus appears on Evolution only. Turns out just a re-imaging of the mainstream, but much have more role in the team until the end. Same as Gambit thou.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html