BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Omgsh Colossus looks amazing, I wonder how Cyclops costumes will turn out!!   :cyclops:

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 12, 2014, 01:43AM
If you mean the ripped ones, they are editable. They are imported with a PSK plugin (actorXimporter or something) and imported rigged but not with the bones that MUA uses.

So we could technically find the offsets and reskin them?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 12, 2014, 11:42AM
So we could technically find the offsets and reskin them?

On these models you can try but I didn't use DDS files for the textures. Possible that you can find offsets, but I don't know how to export them. And I don't have to considering that I have the source files xD

I am updating this thread so in the future there won't be categories anymore. However, you will be able to find everything per CHARACTER. Searches are always character specific. Click on the character portrait and it will take you to a post that contains everything for that character that is released by me. Sounds good yes?

Oh and I have updated some Iron Man skins, these will be released soon. Just a texture update :) Oh and 1 new skin.

I can't install Marvel Heroes for whatever reason. Says the installer is corrupted. I've downloadad it many times, but it always happens the same. Would you be kind enough to rip some character voices and send them to me to make voice packs? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Quote from: hemlot on January 12, 2014, 03:09PM
I can't install Marvel Heroes for whatever reason. Says the installer is corrupted. I've downloadad it many times, but it always happens the same. Would you be kind enough to rip some character voices and send them to me to make voice packs? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Just tried, got an error of an unsupported file type O_o.

Well, you could go on the web and see if someone posted any soundbits/packs of the game or the source files so you can extract them somehow.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 12, 2014, 02:46PM
On these models you can try but I didn't use DDS files for the textures. Possible that you can find offsets, but I don't know how to export them. And I don't have to considering that I have the source files xD

Haha well lucky you! If it's alright, I might try and find the offsets later on when I have time, although I have never had much luck with them so I don't know how well that will go.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 12, 2014, 04:07PM
Haha well lucky you! If it's alright, I might try and find the offsets later on when I have time, although I have never had much luck with them so I don't know how well that will go.

Well the good thing is that I didn't create any mipmaps. So it's just 1 texture to find and that's it. But the bad part is using MUASkinner or so. I don't know what setting to use for extracting. It might just be RGB or something.

oh god!! colossus skins are amazing, great job, he is my favorite x-men  :colossus:

Quote from: Lionsden99 on January 12, 2014, 05:06PM
Your Colossus Skins transcend any praise I could give them!
Quote from: daniel atomik on January 13, 2014, 05:40PM
oh god!! colossus skins are amazing, great job, he is my favorite x-men  :colossus:

Thanks. Hope you guys will enjoy him :)

I'll be adding some Iron Man skins today. Well, every Iron Man suit is updated with new textures and some minor tweaks. Stay tuned.

I assume you're pulling these from Marvel Heroes, no? GTA IV has the Iron Man 3 iPad armors in a mod, and they look amazing, so if you're trying to find ones that aren't in Marvel Heroes that's where you should look.

Quote from: Teancum on January 13, 2014, 06:35PM
I assume you're pulling these from Marvel Heroes, no? GTA IV has the Iron Man 3 iPad armors in a mod, and they look amazing, so if you're trying to find ones that aren't in Marvel Heroes that's where you should look.

Yes. And non-MH ones are here: http://tf3dm.com/3d-models/iron/2