BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Blaw, is it possible to make Mannequins for the other Skins you made? The Hulk one especially? The one that MUA have looks creepy, if not then it's fine !

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on January 24, 2014, 09:58PM
Hey Blaw, is it possible to make Mannequins for the other Skins you made? The Hulk one especially? The one that MUA have looks creepy, if not then it's fine !

It's possible. I need to do some adjustments on the Hulk models in the future. Just don't expect it soon, I'm busy working on Emma

I'm trying out a new format for my releases here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg148541.html#msg148541
Not all pictures are click-able, as I'm FAR from done making "Everything <insert character name>" posts. You like?

Un-lurking to say that yes, me definitely likey. As one of those people who go looking for content specifically with the idea "Let's find a mod/booster/skin/HUD/&c for Character X", the new format certainly indulges my habit well.

Also taking this moment to say: your Iron Man skins are perfection. I second the person who said choosing which six to use is always a major internal debate.
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

I like this format, it´s easier to find your work. And I see there´s bucky!!!! Can't wait to see him in my roster!!! Thanks for all your great work!!!

I loved this format... i even think that I will adopt in the near future  :P
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I think it's a great way to sort your characters out. As LikeAnEagle said, searching with it is much more easier, and comfortable!  :greengoblin:

I really appreciate the feedback.

I thought that, because of the broken search function, this is the least I could do (as far as my work goes anyway).

And yes there are some pictures of characters for which I don't have anything yet. And yes I have plans for those characters, just skins though.

January 27, 2014, 04:55PM #533 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 07:41PM by B.L.A.W

Everything will be updated, including the pictures (because photobucket is being nasty with bandwidth).

MUA Only Skins

The skins below include huds. If you want to use Whiteking's Emma Frost v2 mod for the Diamond form for each individual skin, make sure that you rename the skins appropriately. I.e. you want Skin #1 (19801) to transform in the right skin, you want the Diamond skin to be 19810. Note that this is an example.

If the Diamond skin doesn't properly return to the original form, make sure to hex edit the skins. Yes, it goes a bit further than renaming a skin, but I'm not the author of the mod nor do I know what you will name the skins to. I did half the work for you;

If you open the skins with a hex editor, look for "1980x" in the human form skins or if you are opening a diamond form skin look for "1981x". Notice the small "x"? Change that to the correct skin number. Make sure that you use the CTRL+F function multiple times after you change a digit, there might be multiple entries in the skin.

Too complicated? CLICK HERE for something helpful.

MUA Mannequins

Rename your favorite mannequin to 19801.igb and put it in your MUA/ui/models/mannequin folder and you're done.

XML2 Compatible Skins
AstonishingAstonishing (Diamond)Blinded by the Light"Lingerie"

Some more amazing conversions Blaw! Does her cape work alright in game or does it just look strange in the menu?

Also love the mannequin, did you get rid of the diamond splotches?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 27, 2014, 04:59PM
Some more amazing conversions Blaw! Does her cape work alright in game or does it just look strange in the menu?

Also love the mannequin, did you get rid of the diamond splotches?

Yes but I do have a separate texture. Might release it as some skin or so.

Her cape works "alright" in game. It's not animated (tried animating it once and it was a complete failure). It moves well with her animations. It's only in the menu where it looks blue-ish due to the lighting in the menu (my laptop's graphics card might be going bad, might be the cause). In combat zones the cape looks normal of color.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 27, 2014, 05:04PM
Yes but I do have a separate texture. Might release it as some skin or so.

Her cape works "alright" in game. It's not animated (tried animating it once and it was a complete failure). It moves well with her animations. It's only in the menu where it looks blue-ish due to the lighting in the menu (my laptop's graphics card might be going bad, might be the cause). In combat zones the cape looks normal of color.

It would be cool if it got released as a skin, I thought it was interesting!

The cape doesn't look to bad in the menu, I actually didn't even notice the blue tones haha, I just thought it was the lighting.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The cape was actually, like I expected, the hardest thing to rig. And it's still not perfect, but it's the best results I got out of every attempt. Kinda sucks, it would be perfect if the game would allow a new skeleton with multiple animations in it, but or better said, if the Alchemy exporter would allow it, but it doesn't. Otherwise I could've animated the cape if anything.

I haven't tested these skins with the Emma Frost mod. Don't have it installed anymore, I just mod for fun.

BLAW, there is much information, I opened the skin and found the command, but I do not know which data should change. I must change the initial digits of "igactor01appearance" to the number I choose? For example, "19802or01appearance". Or should I change the numbers that are in front of this command. For me this is still a mystery.