BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on June 22, 2014, 04:57AM
That is some damn good work. Just tried the Red Hulk skin & mannequin on my Red Hulk mod, and it looks great. Mind if I use them in a mod update? When I get a chance, I'll add heavy footsteps, jumping & rolling damage to him just like in my :juggernaut: Juggernaut booster.

Sure!

Awesome you managed to solve the problem of lack of brightness definitely in furs. Congratulations! I prepared huds for these releases, I'll post Them.

:hulk_icon: Hulk - Marvel NOW

Not rigged to perfection because it's tedious, but it works. If only Hulk didn't have such stupid animations.

See the Everything Hulk post.

No Advanced LightingAdvanced LightingMannequinIn Combat Zone

Gave the first post a more Marvel-ish look. It should take a liiiitle bit less space on the screen now. And reduced the amount of symbols used in the post, which is a benefit for me!

I was wondering if you ever finished the Silver Centurion Armor?

:colossus: Colossus Update :colossus:

Redid the textures so now he doesn't appear as grey as he used to. Also made a capeless version, as the cape just appears stiff. I need to figure out what bones are used in the capes of XML2 and MUA.

Also added a mannequin for this skin.

You can find this model at the Colossus Recap

AcolyteAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin
No CapeAdvanced LightingIn Combat Zone

Redid the texture and tweaked the model slightly. Also made a mannequin of this skin.

Available at the Colossus Recap

Age of ApocalypseAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

Redid the texture and tweaked the model slightly. Also made a mannequin of this skin.

ClassicAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

And another one.

And yes his head now rotates, the old model I released didn't have a head that could. Ahhhh, the benefits of reading tutorials on the internet :)

JuggernautAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

QuoteI need to figure out what bones are used in the capes of XML2 and MUA.

If you figure that out, please share. Always had trouble w/ rigging capes, wings, tails ect.

Also, amazing looking models. Well Done!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

WOW that Juggernaut skins are amazing!
I´m waiting for the   :cyclops: skins :)

Somebody give me lasagna w/ barbeque sauce on my face for seeing Colossus LOD updates
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html