BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
They look great! The first class texture is amazing!!!

DAAAANNNGGG...
That looks out of this world BLAW!
Awesome job!!!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thanks guys.

Need an opinion regarding the already released Modern Emma Frost skin. Should I keep the texture in the same style or should her outfit be shiny like this:

Dude I'll be honest, when the skins shine the game gets much more beautiful. I Prefer bright.

Is there another skin that has been released I can compare in-game to this? I don't mean just Emma models but anything. I would like to see a shiny version it looks very comic bookish, like when an artist makes it really pop and the image jumps off the page.

Quote from: ndp on July 11, 2014, 10:57PM
Is there another skin that has been released I can compare in-game to this? I don't mean just Emma models but anything. I would like to see a shiny version it looks very comic bookish, like when an artist makes it really pop and the image jumps off the page.

Other than my Iron Man skins and Cyclops skins no. You can compare it to the regular MH models.

Cool, cool. Just in the pic the way it looks like the shadow cast on her legs, arms and torso it looks crazy in a good way. The original Cyclops examples are great cause I can see how the shirt/fabric looks to bunch together where it meets his belt it make it look like a real shirt tucked into pants. It just looks very real :thumbsup2:

Wow, unreal quality on these! Cyclops and Colossus are 2 of my favorites.  Can't wait to see what the final release of cyclops looks like (and I don't mean the final release of his optic blast either!)

Quote from: Lionsden99 on July 12, 2014, 09:38AM
Wow, unreal quality on these! Cyclops and Colossus are 2 of my favorites.  Can't wait to see what the final release of cyclops looks like (and I don't mean the final release of his optic blast either!)

I think you've misread: Cyclops and Colossus have all their models converted. They have been released. I was asking about Emma who's up next.

I'm going by my previous released skins and updating them with textures and rigging fixes where it's possible, hoping to learn how to rig more effectively.

While normally I think of Emma wearing her classic costume or in diamond form, the shiny silver look in the picture looks great.  Can't remember if I've modded her in yet, but I'd definitely download that skin.

:capamer: Captain America Update :capamer:

I've slapped the MUA model texture on the PS2 model and voila, done. No hassle :P It's usable in XML2.

You can find it at the Captain America Recap.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on July 11, 2014, 08:06PM
Thanks guys.

Need an opinion regarding the already released Modern Emma Frost skin. Should I keep the texture in the same style or should her outfit be shiny like this:

It looks much better with the shininess, in my opinion.
I love your Emma Frost MH conversion skins btw. :)
You're doing an amazing job.

wow, nice work on the Marvel NOW PS2 skin of cap, do you plan doing this with other skins?
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on July 14, 2014, 09:47AM
wow, nice work on the Marvel NOW PS2 skin of cap, do you plan doing this with other skins?

I won't make promises I can't keep.

The only reason why I did this is because the MUA and the PS2 textures are similar minus the hands and belt. But if something good comes to mind then I will skin a PS2 model.