BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
DAMN....or DARN TOOTIN! if we're using Steve Rogers lingo here.

Just a heads up think Hud for Age of Ultron Cap needs to be color flipped haven't tried the other Cap HUDS to see if they were the same thing.

July 30, 2014, 09:51PM #725 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:53PM by B.L.A.W
Quote from: ndp on July 30, 2014, 08:37PM
Just a heads up think Hud for Age of Ultron Cap needs to be color flipped haven't tried the other Cap HUDS to see if they were the same thing.

Alright, thanks for the heads up. Will make sure that's fixed with a new download link soon, notification will follow.

EDIT: just checked, they are all not BGR. Will fix them all.

July 30, 2014, 10:40PM #726 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 10:44PM by B.L.A.W
Reuploaded the Cap rars including the fixed huds.

What to expect later this weekend:

- Director Steve Rogers
- Exclusive skin for a certain MUA character who I haven't skinned for in a long time
- Couple more Iron Man updates
- Emma Frost updates

Awesome work on those Cap skins! Downloaded all of them; I need a little getting used to his new suit, and what better way than to play with it all day long? Waiting with bated breath for the next releases!
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

we wait iron patriot from movie)))))thx)))

Like to thank everyone for the compliments.

I've been busy converting some cap skins. So far have done only one... I stopped at an abomination of a cap skin called Marvel NOW. It's so inaccurate and badly proportioned that I won't even bother converting it. And yes I am talking about THEIR model and textures. Now I can modify the texture but the head is so hideous it's laughable.

I also made a surprise skin, exclusive to Marvel Mods but I might do a small booster for him/her. Can you figure out who it is?

Anyways, going to take a look at what I can improve on Emma Frost.

Quote from: ndp on August 02, 2014, 08:54PM
Is this he/she not in Marvel heros?

He/she is. Somewhat. Yes but not really. Let's just say indirectly. Which means this character is not playable in that game.

I d have to say Forge. Did you ever get his battle suit to work?

Quote from: ndp on August 03, 2014, 07:16AM
I d have to say Forge. Did you ever get his battle suit to work?

I got his battle suit to work but I lost the textures when I moved to the states. Which made me give up on a lot of things. And no it's not Forge. However I do have his model and texture, just that the texture that I ripped isn't quite high res and it's also very dark =/