BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it a certain "Lady" who is never Ladylike? :wolverine:

August 04, 2014, 01:31AM #742 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 05:56AM by Infernal death
Oh please!how you don't understand it.It is the ghost rider  :ghostr: if he is not unplayable.no it is not the ghost rider.i have watched the avengers and it is

:nfury: NICK FURY :nfury:

I read the comics too.
This time,it's four.

Quote from: Infernal death on August 04, 2014, 01:31AM
Oh please!how you don't understand it.It is the ghost rider  :ghostr: if he is not unplayable.no it is not the ghost rider.i have watched the avengers and it is

:nfury: NICK FURY :nfury:
That's what I said ! awesome!

what i really hop in is the booster and not the skins no matter if the skins is rigged or not.Blaw work is awesome.
This time,it's four.

I might actually start to use Nick Fury just for this.

This is gonna be EPIC.
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

:fury::*bringing a laser cannon and had a monkey on his head* Is Deadpool here!? Did he take anything else!?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

August 04, 2014, 10:59PM #749 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:08PM by Infernal death
ding ding ding ding right answer.I won.I don't know what I won but I won,I won.what about the booster.Nick Fury has awful powers ingame for that he is not in my roster.If this booster have a m4 and a laser gun and a freeze cannon and a flame thrower and a rocket launcher and a laser eye.IT will be ******* awesome.by the way is this skin rigged from marvel heroes?
This time,it's four.