BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Infernal death on August 04, 2014, 10:59PM
ding ding ding ding right answer.I won.I don't know what I won but I won,I won.what about the booster.Nick Fury has awful powers ingame for that he is not in my roster.If this booster have a m4 and a laser gun and a freeze cannon and a flame thrower and a rocket launcher and a laser eye.IT will be ******* awesome.by the way is this skin rigged from marvel heroes?

No I custom made that one using some body parts, same with the textures. Tried to go for that Samuel look.

I had a M16 in mind instead of an M4, really.

August 05, 2014, 10:00AM #751 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:42AM by RyuzakiPWN
Do you think it's possible to put the shield strike clothing from Winter Soldier on both nick fury and Steve rogers?

August 05, 2014, 10:38AM #752 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:44AM by Infernal death
Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 05, 2014, 01:03AM
No I custom made that one using some body parts, same with the textures. Tried to go for that Samuel look.

I had a M16 in mind instead of an M4, really.

nice work man for the shield strike team but Why does the shield strike Steve rogers have a transparent shield.is it supposed to be a laser one.
sorry if this is a stupid question but who is the lady in the picture
This time,it's four.

Quote from: Infernal death on August 05, 2014, 10:38AM
nice work man for the shield strike team but Why does the shield strike Steve rogers have a transparent shield.is it supposed to be a laser one.
sorry if this is a stupid question but who is the lady in the picture

the lady is emma frost, and captain america has his energy shield (the one stark made him i suppose)

"laser" one would be fine if the exporter would allow visuals. Which is why I went for bright colors and transparency instead. It's a let down for me too really.

There are limitations to what is possible and what's not. So far I've found that Illumination won't be exported at all, and reflection won't work properly in-game.

what kind of exporter do u use and could u please give me a link to a tutorial of 3dsmax.I am new to the forum and I want to mod too.so far now i can only edit passives and find offsets and edit textures of skins.
This time,it's four.

Blaw, "Shield Strike" team is amazing!!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

BLaw, these look fantastic.

Out of curiosity, is there any chance you could fix the link for the fourth set of skins for Beast (the one that included the X-Men Forever and Ultimate skins)?  Those look awesome, but the link appears to be broken.

If not, it's no big deal.

Otherwise, keep up the awesome work.
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

Hey Blaw, When are you going to finish up Iron Man and War Machine Skins?

Quote from: DasRoteBaron on August 11, 2014, 09:11PM
BLaw, these look fantastic.

Out of curiosity, is there any chance you could fix the link for the fourth set of skins for Beast (the one that included the X-Men Forever and Ultimate skins)?  Those look awesome, but the link appears to be broken.

If not, it's no big deal.

Otherwise, keep up the awesome work.

I can take a look at it.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on August 12, 2014, 01:46AM
Hey Blaw, When are you going to finish up Iron Man and War Machine Skins?

When time permits

Just take your time Blaw (: I believe in you.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on August 14, 2014, 09:45PM
Just take your time Blaw (: I believe in you.

I will. Had to do a lot of overtime at work recently lol.

I am going to finish up mods first before I convert again. Otherwise it will keep me away from releasing mods. Especially Nightwing; he was supposed to be done ages ago xD

So I'm busy with the Fury and Nightwing mods, and got sidetracked with a skin for a character I haven't made a skin for in many years. He's a male character and a mod for him exists already. Do you know who it is?