BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 17, 2014, 05:48PM #765 Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:55PM by aventureiromax
Magneto?  :idea:

I remember seeing a few years one skin of Magneto that was never released by you ^_^
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 17, 2014, 05:41PM
So I'm busy with the Fury and Nightwing mods, and got sidetracked with a skin for a character I haven't made a skin for in many years. He's a male character and a mod for him exists already. Do you know who it is?

Gambit? :thumbsup2:

Nope

Stay tuned for tomorrow's releases, couple of skins wrapped up with a nice lil' hud to go along with it.

Yes guys. Sorry for the delay, but here she is. Emma Frost in her updated Marvel NOW costume. Includes a hud. Also created a Diamond Form version of her, updated with a new Diamond texture as well.

And I made animated mannequins for her. Not the way I wanted it to turn out; I discovered that the Alchemy Exporter refuses to export planted bones. I had a cool pose for her but I had to cut away half the work =/.

Make sure to read the instructions on the Emma Frost recap page on how to make the skins work with Whiteking's mod.

Talking about that page, you can download here at the Emma Frost Recap.

This post will start the recap for the Punisher. And to celebrate the post, this post will count as his first release post. Introducing Modern Punisher!

Note: Rifle not included. The skin was tested with the Director Fury mod.

MUA Mannequins

Rename to 15801.igb and the mannequin is animated.

August 18, 2014, 11:10PM #773 Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:14AM by Polygone
Emma and Punisher look awesome! I like that her actual skin is diamond and not her clothes (I know your previous Emma skins had this too, but you can see the difference better here)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Love the Emma and Punisher models, and that Diamond texture looks incredible!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow...good skins  :applause:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Double the action. Double the excitement!

Kicking off the Human Torch recap. First release: Modern Jim Hammond and a Flame On version. Mannequins available and Huds are packed with the skins.

Note: I named the Flame On version 1300 in case you want to use it for that purpose. I've also named the normal skin 1303 because it's the least liked stock skin in the game. Internal numbers are fixed for them, so using it for other skin numbers makes the going in and out of flame form kind of buggy, unless you hex edit them and fix it yourself.

MUA Skins only

Can only be used in MUA.

MUA Mannequins

Rename these to 1301.igb and put them in your MUA folder/ui/models/mannequin folder.