BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
skins are great. i have an oddity though. when you select the hero on the menu, the model seems to shift downwards at the hip/thigh area. not sure why this happens, is it just my game? they still look good in game except in the hip/thigh area. its almost as if the two areas are trying to overlap. only happens with the cyclops and thing skins.

Dude, you're really  an artist with their skins. I took everything you taught me but still I can not that my skins stay perfect, but I'm glad to download their releases. THX!

Quote from: sbarth13 on September 06, 2014, 06:44PM
skins are great. i have an oddity though. when you select the hero on the menu, the model seems to shift downwards at the hip/thigh area. not sure why this happens, is it just my game? they still look good in game except in the hip/thigh area. its almost as if the two areas are trying to overlap. only happens with the cyclops and thing skins.

That is correct. I yet have to remove the Pelvis weights from their skins. I found out that the Pelvis doesn't have any weight on the models somewhere after releasing Cyclops, and the Thing doesn't have any modified textures yet. They will be be tweaked in the near future.

SPIDER WOMAN!!! DO SPIDER WOMAN!!!

*innocent face* what?

All horsing around aside :P gotta tell ya, I quit lurking after all this time just to thank you personally for all the effort you've put into these models and skins. Hulk and Iron Man and Colossus look SO incredible in comparison to their base game gear

For realz :|

Quote from: Grig 32 on September 10, 2014, 04:15AM
SPIDER WOMAN!!! DO SPIDER WOMAN!!!

*innocent face* what?

All horsing around aside :P gotta tell ya, I quit lurking after all this time just to thank you personally for all the effort you've put into these models and skins. Hulk and Iron Man and Colossus look SO incredible in comparison to their base game gear

For realz :|

Lurker! :P

Thanks, I appreciate any comment/feedback. Spider-Woman will eventually be converted. Eventually as in; when her team-up and basic costume comes out.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on September 10, 2014, 05:54AM
Lurker! :P

Thanks, I appreciate any comment/feedback. Spider-Woman will eventually be converted. Eventually as in; when her team-up and basic costume comes out.

I was only kidding about Spider Woman lol - seems like everyone has asked for all the other characters. I hadn't seen anything about Spider Woman so I thought - hey, that's how I'll say hi after all this time lol

But yeah, I'm a lurker - and as a lurker, gotta tell ya, takes a lot of awesomeness to get a comment out of me - so just know, you has much awesome :|

Updated the first page with brand spanking new banners to each released and recapped hero/villain and additional game mods. Weapons will follow with the release of Gambit's staff.

Hope the new look will make it easier for you to spot whatever you want.

The above was just the good news. The bad news is that I will take Hydro-Man out as there are missing files only one person ever reported. I don't know what or how it went missing, but I don't seem to have it. So I'm sorry for Hydro-Man fans out there.

Banners are looking good! Can't imagine how much time it took to make all these. Shame about Hydro man though :(
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Really great stuff, and the banners sure aren't Puny Banners, they make for a very clear overview.

But I'm reminded now - some time ago, to be precise on August 05, 2014, 01:03AM on page 51 of this thread, you posted this picture which includes 'Secret Avengers' Commander Rogers, with transparent 'laser' shield. I like that one a lot and was meaning to download it and try it in the game, but you haven't released it yet, or have you? I can't see it in your Cap section.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on September 14, 2014, 07:59AM
But I'm reminded now - some time ago, to be precise on August 05, 2014, 01:03AM on page 51 of this thread, you posted this picture which includes 'Secret Avengers' Commander Rogers, with transparent 'laser' shield. I like that one a lot and was meaning to download it and try it in the game, but you haven't released it yet, or have you? I can't see it in your Cap section.

Haven't yet, I think I forgot to release it. I made the shield to my liking (unfortunately no glow effects =/, exporter limitations I guess).

And stay tuned for more releases today.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on September 14, 2014, 07:59AM
Really great stuff, and the banners sure aren't Puny Banners, they make for a very clear overview.

This is the S.H.I.E.L.D. Armory. All heroes and villains weapons are at your disposal. The Armory is just filling up as we improve the confiscated weapons.

"GENERAL" HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Backup the original file, if there is one. Typically located in "MUA or XML2 Directory/models/bolton or "MUA or XML2 Directory/models/weapons"
2. Extract contents to your Marvel Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse folder.
3. If asked to overwrite: YES. If not: check if you extracted it right. If the file has modified date "2014" and is located in "MUA or XML2 directory/models/bolton/" or "MUA or XML2 Directory/models/weapons" then you've been a good boy/girl/man/woman.
4. Enjoy the weapon(s).

ALTERNATIVE METHOD:

1. Read the HTI README.txt file that comes with the weapon.
2. Perform the steps.
3. Enjoy the weapon(s).

Quote from: hemlot on September 15, 2014, 09:31AM
Are you also releasing XML2 compatible weapons?

They will be, by default. I'm using BMP textures so I don't have to keep versions of both around. Short story: 1 texture, both games-compatible