BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 26, 2014, 06:43PM #825 Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 07:14PM by B.L.A.W

WARNING. THIS MOD IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 DUE TO VIOLENCE AND FOUL LANGUAGE. PLAYER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Download Current version: v1.0

With the Marvel Studios movies being a great success and Samuel L. Jackson being a great pick for Nick Fury (they based Ultimate Fury on him, so great pick!), I decided to create this mod based on MCU Fury.

Technically it is MCU Fury. But you can consider it to be Fury Jr. as well.

==================================================

Features:
- 2 MCU Skins: Avengers '12 and Age of Ultron. (Yes. It's based of his appearance in the official teaser)
- 4 Comic Skins (Marvel NOW!, Shield Agent and Ultimate)
- 6 Animated Mannequins to choose from. Default is Avengers - Age of Ultron
- Exclusive weaponry like the M9 and M14A1.
- Exclusive S.H.I.E.L.D. vehicle (Winter Soldiers reference)
- Samuel L. Jackson's voice for his soundset.
- Exclusive ability sounds

Awesome work as always, B.L.A.W! :applause: I should download it soon :D
No power previews eh? Are his powers the same as before?

I wonder how you can make animated mannequins..
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on October 26, 2014, 09:51PM
Awesome work as always, B.L.A.W! :applause: I should download it soon :D
No power previews eh? Are his powers the same as before?

I wonder how you can make animated mannequins..

The only powers that are the same are his SMG (now M14A - Spray 'n Pray with increased damage and a new weapon), his shield radar buff (but adds damage to the whole party) and his X-Treme (but I did something cool with the X-Treme text and cool sounds, some gamers might recognize them).

Because I made that many changes I decided to make him a standalone mod, not a booster. This way you can play with a Nick Fury and his son who has way more awesome powers than regular Fury :P

Did this Fury release happen to have anything to do with the film that just recently came out called FURY or was that just a happen co-incidence?  Either way.  Sounds great.

Quote from: Lionsden99 on October 26, 2014, 10:05PM
Did this Fury release happen to have anything to do with the film that just recently came out called FURY or was that just a happen co-incidence?  Either way.  Sounds great.

Nah, I announced this mod before the movie Fury was promoted/announced or whatsoever. And this has nothing to do with that movie either =P

Will download soon. But you are right, as now people can enjoy shooting up the Masters of Evil with a Father and Son, or have a younger more badass version show up the older version of a character.

Either way I doubt the Masters of Evil are prepared.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

This mod is amazing :P keep up the good work ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on October 27, 2014, 01:25PM
This mod is amazing :P keep up the good work ;)

Thanks, and thank you for trying it out and providing feedback as always :)

Awesome Nick Fury mod! And fantastic models as always!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: B.L.A.W on October 20, 2012, 03:33PM
Red Robin - Young Tim Drake

Another preview here

Basically, Hyperman360 made a Red Robin mod considering that Damian Wayne is the last Robin so far, Red Robin uses a staff, and the first Robin uses Escrima sticks. So I named this guy Red Robin - Young Tim Drake. No skinsegments, cape included.
Blaw plz make arms and legs in green color )))for my mod)))I donut understand , how edit this skin)))

BLAW, your mod of the Nick Fury and the mod booster of the Newhere Man can work together or one replace the other?

Hi B.L.A.W have you ever done venom skins?
If not it would be epic if you made some.

I'm not just saying that because I love venom  :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom:

Quote from: ThePsychoBear on October 30, 2014, 07:38PM
Hi B.L.A.W have you ever done venom skins?
If not it would be epic if you made some.

I'm not just saying that because I love venom  :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom:

I have.

MUA2 - Venom
MUA2 Alternative - Eddie Brock as Venom

These were the only ones.

Loving the drake skins - and Fury now looks like a boss instead of a block-handed dip lol