BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
BLAW, I started working at Jean and I realized that her texture is very low. It is 64x64. I'm not able to improve the resolution. You have another texture that can send me?

Hello, Blaw! I have a question :))
What code should I add to herostat in order to hide skinsegments of black_widow and Bucky's skins?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on February 18, 2015, 02:19AM
Hello, Blaw! I have a question :))
What code should I add to herostat in order to hide skinsegments of black_widow and Bucky's skins?

None. You probably downloaded the mannequins instead of the skins.

Oh, your are right, I'm sorry...
Some days ago, I tried your BW skin. And I had noticed, that the model has a problem with the fingers on her right palm.. :(
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Take a screenshot of it and use imgur or any other image hosting service to upload and post it here with the tags

[img][/img]

It's Bucky again!

1 skin, four variations. Pick and choose from

- Full mask (WS)
- Goggles only (Goggles)
- Ski-mask only (Mask)
- Maskless (Maskless)

All skins are hex edited (1190X). Download it by clicking on the Winter Soldier banner at the top :).

For full previews, visit my Deviant Art page.

The Goggles only version and the Full Mask version of Winter Soldier do not show the guns when using the powers.  It disappears from his back, but is invisible in his hands.  The laser sight also points from his feet.  I have not yet tested the other two versions of the skin, so I am not sure if they all have the same issue or not.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

It's not a skin problem it's a powerstyles problem. There is part of the code that needs to be added if you want to use the skins for the first two skins in the Winter Solder mod.

1 skin, four variations. Pick and choose from

- Black
- Blue
- MCU (With Mask)
- MCU (Maskless)

All skins are hex edited (11907). Download it by clicking on the Winter Soldier banner at the top :).

For full previews, visit my Deviant Art page.