BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
BLAW, these look fantastic.  Thanks!

Are there any more Winter Soldier skins/variations yet to be released?
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

Bucky is gorgeous! Did you use the head of WS(Longest Winter) from MCOC ws model?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on March 01, 2015, 06:19AM
Bucky is gorgeous! Did you use the head of WS(Longest Winter) from MCOC ws model?

No. Stock MH.

I don't convert MCOC models; too cartoony for my tastes.

You're the reason I go on regular downloading sprees. The Bucky skins are very well done! Thanks!
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

I was just curious, do you have the Silver Centurion Armor?

Hey BLaw, dunno if this interests you or not, but there's now an import script for the iOS game Marvel Contest of Champions: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12628

The models are actually pretty darn good:

He stated he won't port any Contest of Champions models because he thinks they are too Cartoony.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on March 01, 2015, 08:06AM
No. Stock MH.

I don't convert MCOC models; too cartoony for my tastes.

LOL -- ignore my post above. Didn't see you comment on this.

Quote from: Teancum on March 07, 2015, 10:46PM
LOL -- ignore my post above. Didn't see you comment on this.

It's alright.

I am turned down by the blocky limbs/body parts of those models. Trying to work on/release something that looks uniform to everything else.

In other news, started working on Black Window - Avengers 2 :). Except throughout the week. Got a promotion at work, meaning less time ><'

I have a problem with Director Fury: his default stance is T-stance now all of a sudden. he plays fine and all, but since he has no idle animation when he walks, if he stops it keeps on playing the walk anim, if he shoots and stops it keeps on playing the shoot anim and so on.

Quote from: ndp on March 08, 2015, 09:02AM
Congrats on promotion make that paper!

Quote from: Stickbro on March 08, 2015, 09:29AM
I have a problem with Director Fury: his default stance is T-stance now all of a sudden. he plays fine and all, but since he has no idle animation when he walks, if he stops it keeps on playing the walk anim, if he shoots and stops it keeps on playing the shoot anim and so on.

Did you reinstall a new mod? And did you start a new game?

A true dutchie, going where the money is whahaha :D

Excited for Natasha!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: B.L.A.W on March 08, 2015, 03:32PM
Did you reinstall a new mod? And did you start a new game?
yup. new game, reinstalled, plus i even re-did his herostat just to be safe. still, same result.