BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What about the "common.igb" file. Is this the default version or did you overwrite it?

The T-stance only occurs if one of the default animation files has been overwritten.

i'll check it. where is it located?
EDIT: just checked, that isn't the issue
also off-topic: where did your kick-ass wolverine skins go? can you send me links to em?

Quote from: Stickbro on March 09, 2015, 07:57PM
i'll check it. where is it located?
EDIT: just checked, that isn't the issue
also off-topic: where did your kick-ass wolverine skins go? can you send me links to em?

Page 57  :wolverine: :)

Here she is. She was a challenge due to the amount of details but I am satisfied with the result. Hope you are too :)
Will update the Avengers (1) model with better hands soon.

For a preview, visit My DeviantArt Page
To download, click on the image below :)

will you also make Age Of Ultron Hulkbuster and Mark VI & VII?:stark:
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Awesome  :blackwidow: Can't wait for thor and hawkeye now! Were you thinking of doing falcon like in Cap 2 at all because that would be awesome we would pretty much have the whole team going :D

Quote from: superaceman34 on March 11, 2015, 02:50AM
Awesome  :blackwidow: Can't wait for thor and hawkeye now! Were you thinking of doing falcon like in Cap 2 at all because that would be awesome we would pretty much have the whole team going :D

Yes.

I revamped Avengers 2 Vision but due to more reveals I will have to re-revamp him X_X

Quote from: B.L.A.W on March 11, 2015, 04:38AM

Yes.

I revamped Avengers 2 Vision but due to more reveals I will have to re-revamp him X_X

Heh this is awesome news I haven't seen any skins on the site looking this good  :blackshake: Plus AoU ftw

Vision is almost done, looking more accurate than before (previous version was based on concept).

Next up is the master of magnetism. Haven't released much for him other than Joseph, who I may redo in the near future.

Am considering a female as well, just to change the releases. Maybe Ms Marvel? We'll see.

Stay tuned :)

It will be great, if you expand  :blackwidow: B_Widow's, or  :scarletw: S_Witch's
collection...
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Performed update on Vision.

Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page. To download these updates, visit the Vision Recap page.

Good job... downloading now ;)

EDIT: Yeah ... these new versions with new heads are better ;) keep the good work  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Looks good! Was wondering if you are going to work on an Ant Man one from MCU

Quote from: B.L.A.W on March 15, 2015, 07:00PM
Vision is almost done, looking more accurate than before (previous version was based on concept).

Next up is the master of magnetism. Haven't released much for him other than Joseph, who I may redo in the near future.

Am considering a female as well, just to change the releases. Maybe Ms Marvel? We'll see.

Stay tuned :)
Quote from: superaceman34 on March 16, 2015, 03:21AM
Please be Ms Marvel she's pretty much the best  :warbird:

I second that, I'm a Ms. Marvel fan, I play with her on my team a lot.