BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is there any chance that you will release a Bow and Quiver Bolton set in the Armory?

I agree with ndp, it could be like a pack including: quiver, back bow, hand bow, hand bow "stretched", and hand arrow boltons.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Putting all the MH Age of Ultron skins on my to-do list. Of course, they will have my magic touch on them.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on April 26, 2015, 07:53PM
Putting all the MH Age of Ultron skins on my to-do list. Of course, they will have my magic touch on them.

I can not wait for all of those!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Even the Hulkbuster, Mark 45, Vision and Ultron skins?

Yeah, it will be incredible!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on April 27, 2015, 07:17AM
Even the Hulkbuster, Mark 45, Vision and Ultron skins?

Yeah, it will be incredible!

Yes. Again, I will retouch them and make them a bit more accurate (not saying they aren't accurate as is). I.e. the Vision, kind of light coloring.

And yes I rigged several of them already. I did another pass at Hawkeye. I think it's best to have the arrows as segments, unless it's a projectile.

Early on, thanks for your work on Taskmaster. I know you have a lot going on, so take your time. When received, I'll release him with the boltons. But later on, I'll experiment how he looks using the skinsegments instead, and release that version in a future update, perhaps giving people the option to choose which layout they prefer, noting that only your models will have the skinsegment option.

Hey found this new Iron Man Mark 45 on the Wiki
Any (Future) Chance to make this?
EDIT: Never mind I didn't read the last comments
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: UltimateSpidey Superior on April 28, 2015, 02:59PM
Hey found this new Iron Man Mark 45 on the Wiki
Any (Future) Chance to make this?
EDIT: Never mind I didn't read the last comments

Something like this one?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

MUA Only

Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page.

Specials

Awesome Hawkeye skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS