BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey BLAW can i getta Copy of that 90's Storm skin plz the link isn't there anymore

Hello B.L.A.W.!
I was looking for your amazing Iron Man  :stark: skins, and reading through the pages of this thread (in particular from page 33 to 37) I found that you also released:
- Mark 1(original and gold)
- Mark 4
- Mark 6
- Mark 7 (1st Avengers movie and Stealth Armor)
- Mark 33 Silver Centurion
- Mark 25 Thumper
- Mark 35 Red Snapper
- Mark 40 Shotgun

Since I couldn't find them on the main Iron Man post, how can I get them? Does anyone stll have them?

I was also looking for your Ironman  Mark 4, Mark 6 & Mark 7 links also, could you re upload them if they got deleted?

And the links for the armors below?

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img " class="bbc_img " class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 18, 2014, 02:08AM
Iron Man Update

The Everything Iron Man Post

Layout Update:
- Rearranged skins from Comic to Movie skins
- Numbered the movie skins
- New picture of the Extremis mannequin for a better view

New Items:
- Mark III (Iron Man)
- Mark VII (Avengers)
- Mark VII mannequins (Ground and Hovering poses)

December 03, 2017, 09:18AM #1206 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 06:11PM by IronManRocks
Mark 2, 3 and 38 (Igor) are on the main post.
Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 04, 2014, 12:14AM

Specials

Note: the JARVIS drone will replace Jarvis the butler.

MUA Only

The missing ones are those I wrote in my previous post:

Quote from: IronManRocks on November 28, 2017, 05:40PM
Hello B.L.A.W.!
I was looking for your amazing Iron Man  :stark: skins, and reading through the pages of this thread (in particular from page 33 to 37) I found that you also released:
- Mark 1(original and gold)
- Mark 4
- Mark 6
- Mark 7 (1st Avengers movie and Stealth Armor)
- Mark 33 Silver Centurion
- Mark 25 Thumper
- Mark 35 Red Snapper
- Mark 40 Shotgun

Since I couldn't find them on the main Iron Man post, how can I get them? Does anyone stll have them?

Hello. Happy Holidays for you and your family!
I want to ask permission to make some modifications to your mods Batman and Superman.
My idea is to give them new sound files from the Infinite Crisis DC game and make some changes with the powers to make the mods look a little more to their Justice League Heroes game versions.
I'll upload only the new files and link to this topic for the mods.

Could anyone share the link for BLAW's " :thing: thing fear itself" skin, please?

Merry Christmas to everyone! It's been a long, long time since I joined this community and it has been a long time since I went inactive too.

Life's taken a huge twist, big time downs and climbing back up.

That being said, I wish I could tender all upload requests, however I cannot. My work is pretty much considered *lost* save for what is currently on the net. That's for the bad news.
The good news is that, even though this is not the topic to say it, I have added a few more Marvel Modders to our ranks, including long-time member Hemlot and Baconwizard. Congrats guys!

Thank you very much, BLAW! I hope you had a merry Christmas, and my best wishes for the New Year!

You guys are very welcome.

It is discouraging to know that all my texture files for my mods are gone (the vector files), however I do still possess all the models of WIPs and stuff.

It's also encouraging that my Photoshop now works again as well as my 3ds Max. Very encouraging.

I will try to find every bit of "please reupload" material as much as I can. So if you read this and are looking for something specific, you can let me know now too (even if you've already posted about it).