Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You figured out a way to add the underarm webbing?

Quote from: hemlot on July 26, 2012, 10:50AM
You figured out a way to add the underarm webbing?

Sort of. I saw DeeDooo's new skins, and he used the Black Bolt model. The only real issue I have with it is the weird prong thing on the head.

That's right. I was going to suggest that model, but the weird prong thing disuaded me. Anyways, it's a minor issue, methinks.

Quote from: hemlot on July 26, 2012, 11:44AM
That's right. I was going to suggest that model, but the weird prong thing disuaded me. Anyways, it's a minor issue, methinks.

He's also a bit blocky, and it makes it look like some kind of armor instead of a skintight suit, but it'll do for now.

July 26, 2012, 12:19PM #350 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:40PM by Hyperman360
Here's Spider-Man's classic outfit (yes, based on my movie skin) with the underarm webbing he used to have. It's on Black Bolt's PS2 model. Grab it from the main posts!

Thanks to DeeDooo for the idea to use Black Bolt.

If you look, you can still see the prong thing on the head, and some ridges on the arms. It's also a bit bulky, so it looks a bit like armor. The webbing under the arms isn't perfect; it sticks out in weird places sometimes. It is the best model, however, so here you go!

After doing this one and seeing the results, I'm not sure if I want to do the others.

The skin looks fantastic!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 26, 2012, 02:11PM
The skin looks fantastic!

Well, I'm glad you think so!

Also: For whatever reason, I suddenly need a proxy server to get to MarvelMods, so something weird is going on in between my WiFi connection and MarvelMods.

Wow, what an Amazing Spider-Man skin  (I miss the under arm webs in the comics) Keep it up!
btw, you still open for skin suggestions? If so I have a couple of Spider-Men (maybe Iron Man too, and at least one Batman)
I've encountered on my travels across the interwebs, you interested?

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on July 26, 2012, 07:07PM
Wow, what an Amazing Spider-Man skin  (I miss the under arm webs in the comics) Keep it up!
btw, you still open for skin suggestions? If so I have a couple of Spider-Men (maybe Iron Man too, and at least one Batman)
I've encountered on my travels across the interwebs, you interested?

Thanks! I've asked BLaw if I can use his model to make an improved version.

And yeah, definitely, I always look at requests, especially for those 3! (By the way, interwebs: my favorite word.)

July 27, 2012, 12:58PM #355 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:40PM by Hyperman360
Added a HUD for Iron Man Mark VIII.

Posting the releases is getting to be tough, because for whatever reason, I have to use a proxy server to get to Marvel Mods. Somewhere between my WiFi and the website itself, something is either broken or is being blocked. Whenever I go to edit a post, the proxy messes up the mediafire links.

EDIT: Site's working fine for me now.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 28, 2012, 04:55PM
Those are all fairly interesting. I doubt that I'll do them exactly, but I think I'll do my own spin on them.

Of course, Batman I'll have to do after BLaw finishes the mod. Thanks for the cool ideas!
You're welcome :)

July 30, 2012, 11:31PM #359 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:49PM by Hyperman360
Okay, so 2 releases here, but they're really updated versions of older skins, both Spider-Man. Both are available with their matching HUDs on the main posts! Don't worry, both are still on PS2 models!

First, here's my updated Movie (2002) skin.

Here's the original description:

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 16, 2012, 02:26PM
Here he is, Spider-Man, in the suit Tobey Maguire wore for the 2002 series of movies. Personally, I like this costume better than the one in the new movie. Things to notice here are the eyepieces; the raised effect of the webs, eyepieces, and spider on the chest; and the spider emblems. Also, the colors were changed to be closer to the movie's.

This updated version also has a version of the stretched hexagon pattern on the cloth of the costume.

Now, here's the updated Movie (2002) Symbiote.

Allow me to quote myself:

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 17, 2012, 07:13PM
Don't let the darkness take you over while using this new skin: Symbiote Spider-Man from Spider-Man 3!

This one is updated in the same way, a stretched hexagonal pattern on the cloth.

Enjoy!