sbarth13 mod releases (9-13-14; quasar, gamora, magik)

Started by sbarth13, May 28, 2012, 09:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic

September 14, 2014, 03:26AM #211 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:35AM by Polygone
Gamora doesn't have any problems with me aside from the already mentioned stats { thingy. Great mod!
Gonna download the rest now, defenitely excited!

EDIT : Magik is absolutely great! Small thingy, her extreme "Hellish assault" Is still written as Blindside Blitz in the message thingy, small ps problem. Love how creative you were with her moves! Defenitely a keeper!

EDIT 2 : Quasar is really cool aswell!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

The Quasar update is good. Oh and nice with the Phylla Vell Model. Should open up the door for her to get her own split off to increase our Guardians mods. Unless of course you were thinking about doing it yourself like you did with Justice and Vance Astro.

Gonna try Gamora later.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: ndp on September 13, 2014, 09:34PM
Thanks for all the releases! Having some problems with Gamora. In her herostat there needs to be a space where it says stats. It came like this:

stats{

so just add the space so it will look like

stats {

The other problem I had was her packages actorskin # is written 15505-15508 like this

actorskin {
filename = 15505 ;
}

We need to change the first 5 to a 1 like 11505. Final got her to load and could see her in the menu select screen(Love the Storm based model looks awesome!) and every time I try to play the game crashes. Reminds me of the Falcon crash. I think her number is shared with the Kraken so may have to take a look. The Kraken load screen is the last thing I see before the game crashes.

you were right. i corrected them. new link will be available shortly. thanks. kinda weird that it still worked for me even after reinstalling the game.

Quote from: Polygone on September 14, 2014, 03:26AM
EDIT : Magik is absolutely great! Small thingy, her extreme "Hellish assault" Is still written as Blindside Blitz in the message thingy, small ps problem. Love how creative you were with her moves! Defenitely a keeper!

EDIT 2 : Quasar is really cool aswell!

1) thanks. didn't even pay attention to the extreme message. that tends to be one of the things i either forget about entirely, or i change right away and forget about it. i think i left it until i figured out what to do with her extreme power.

2) also thanks. there were a couple things with him that i wanted to do, but couldn't. still like him though.

new gamora link with herostat and packages fixed

Hi, really love your mods... I have Drax, Blackbolt, and Magik in my rooster and all of them are amazing :)

Recently I tried Union Jack, but problem is, UJ missing his weapons in my game, the shotgun for instance.

Any help? Thanks
.::So Many Ideas ~ Limited Skills::.

Quote from: R3ynara on November 28, 2014, 03:49AM
Hi, really love your mods... I have Drax, Blackbolt, and Magik in my rooster and all of them are amazing :)

Recently I tried Union Jack, but problem is, UJ missing his weapons in my game, the shotgun for instance.

Any help? Thanks

Updating my own post:
1. Tried to swap Blade skin's to UJ (I never Played with Blade so he never ini my 27 until recently)... and, Yeah now Blade (UJ) have both his katana (right hand), and a gun (left a custom one, maybe? looks like lara croft's gun in Tomb Raider 2013), and his back katana is there too.

2. Both weapon always in his arms even when Blade doing other power animations. but, the shotgun itself still missing. It only show up when doing the charge attack (Blade's special, where he charge with his shotgun).

hmm..curious

best guess? the gun model is in the wrong folder/file, so when its referenced, its not finding anything. another possibility is that the gun name in the powerstyle doesn't match the model name. double check both. i think someone else told me awhile ago that he had the same issue. i'll troll around and see if i can find out. one other thing, i think the shotgun stuff and moves come from blades' MUA2 animations and files, so if you don't have those, and those are the ones i used, the shotgun won't show up. i doubt this is the case though, because it sounds like the animations work, its just the shotgun thats missing.

i'd like to ask, what happened to the mod preview pics? Like the mannequins, skins, icons & powers?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: sbarth13 on December 02, 2014, 10:24AM
best guess? the gun model is in the wrong folder/file, so when its referenced, its not finding anything. another possibility is that the gun name in the powerstyle doesn't match the model name. double check both. i think someone else told me awhile ago that he had the same issue. i'll troll around and see if i can find out. one other thing, i think the shotgun stuff and moves come from blades' MUA2 animations and files, so if you don't have those, and those are the ones i used, the shotgun won't show up. i doubt this is the case though, because it sounds like the animations work, its just the shotgun thats missing.
ok, Thanks for the reply and advice. I'll try to check the files. Thank you. :)

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on December 02, 2014, 07:17PM
i'd like to ask, what happened to the mod preview pics? Like the mannequins, skins, icons & powers?

started taking up too much room. also ran out of alotted space on tinypic or whatever i was using.

Sbarth13, Quasar has some of the best skins I have ever seen. On a side note, UltimateVenom has already done a fantastic Magik mannequin. Perhaps you could ask him to use it.
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

thanks. i like how they turned out too. i will look into the Magik mannequin