SuperNatural Witch's Amusement Park

Started by SuperNatural-Witch, June 03, 2012, 05:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 03, 2012, 05:08AM Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 06:30AM by SuperNatural-Witch
I got tons of stuff I want to share with you guys
This is a where I'm going to be uploading things like Skins Loading Screen Voices and that goodnies
Soo come on in and take a sit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Load Screens

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voices

ooh this is getting better & better!

Ooh love it! Definitely getting my spot :D

Ticket for one please. Yes, please a drink. No no I have food with me. Yeah map would fine, thanks.

Awwww everything is under construction D: !!!!!!

Ok the load screen are up the voices will come tomorrow

These loading screen's are perfect! I really loved Jean and X-23 thank you so much :)

June 04, 2012, 09:47AM #10 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:26AM by SuperNatural-Witch
yep :-) ps  finally hit 600 posts

Wow love them especially the Jean ones (no suprise there ;))! Can't wait for the voices :D

Thanks a lot! Spidey and Deadpool really needed better loadscreens and yours are awesome.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 04, 2012, 11:34AM
Thanks a lot! Spidey and Deadpool really needed better loadscreens and yours are awesome.
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 04, 2012, 11:27AM
Wow love them especially the Jean ones (no suprise there ;))! Can't wait for the voices :D
Quote from: BLaw on June 04, 2012, 10:15AM
Nice loadingscreens! Zomg