P. Frost's boost's *Amalgam Jean aka FIREBIRD!!!*

Started by P.Frost, September 08, 2012, 01:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is version 1, I made 1 quick skin cuz I was too tired to make the right one so I just recolored her dark phoenix MUA skin...
I only changed names, effects and colors of her powers in near future I will rellease an updated version in which I will change some dmg on powers no new powers will be added and a few skins.
NOTE: There is a bug with Psychic entity, has either some missing texture or something but it appears as square I tried to fix it but it didnt work will look into it for next update, I must have overlooked it when I was testing textures.

:phoenix:  http://www.mediafire.com/?91ye6cp9ubwox71

It looks awesome :) I'm glad you got everything working!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 08, 2012, 02:58PM
It looks awesome :) I'm glad you got everything working!
thnx xD idk about "working" xD but thnx anyway I wanted to change some dmges 2 but I couldnt see from all black and white so I will post updated version soon xD I just couldnt see anymore ahahaaha

Quote from: P.Frost on September 08, 2012, 03:47PM
thnx xD idk about "working" xD but thnx anyway I wanted to change some dmges 2 but I couldnt see from all black and white so I will post updated version soon xD I just couldnt see anymore ahahaaha

I know how you feel lol your eyes die after awhile of looking at all those letters and numbers.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm making a Firebird skin ! If you wanna use it you can ! (:

Quote from: Me on September 08, 2012, 07:57PM
I'm making a Firebird skin ! If you wanna use it you can ! (:
Awesome thnx : D and sure I will xD
I will make some myself from my own inspiration but u just saved me 3h of work xDDDDD

Coolio!! the greenish effect & the skin is amazing!<3