Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Go watch Marvel's Daredevil and comeback to download this new skin "The Devil from Hell's Kitchen" for Daredevil. Seriously, that show is the greatest.
Thanks to: aventureiromax for "The Man without fear" 3d model from Marvel Heroes.

I think it looks great. And I agree; it's one of the best shows I watched. The action reminds me of the Winter Soldier's Steve Rogers fighting style.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on April 18, 2015, 05:13PM
I think it looks great. And I agree; it's one of the best shows I watched. The action reminds me of the Winter Soldier's Steve Rogers fighting style.
Thanks.
Plus the acting was very good too, not saying tha Agents of SHIELD have bad acting but with this show for some reason I can't get the phrase "Wilson...Fiskk!!" from my head lol. D'onofrio did  a great job playing as him.

Awesome models you have uploaded recently!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, I saw Age of Ultron. Not spoiling anything but I'm just glad Whedon is out and Thanos is safe from his hands. Wasn't bad, but soulless, yeah, that's the word.
Anyway, Thor's costume, from The Dark World to Avengers 2, is awesome.
Gazillion have release his new Thor costume, with some little things to fix if you ask me. Take a look

The model is fine, but the texture work not too much.
So, I have to do something about it

I have add Thor God of Thunder's head and cape models to it and fix the textures. See the difference?.
Credits: *Oo-Fil-oO for Thor God of Thunder game models.
*aventureiromax for Marvel Heroes 2015 Thor textures(he also send me the model but I have use one from someone else).
*scibott for Marvel Heroes 2015 Thor textures and model.
Click on the pic and enjoy!
Note: Hex editing is needed.

Good job Julio ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

It was the idea I had but I am rather glad you had the same idea (because you are a die-hard Thor fan), putting movie Thor's head on there. And you noticed the purple cloth near the legs like I did. Short story: you done what I would've done. Great job Julio!

Quote from: aventureiromax on May 01, 2015, 01:56PM
Good job Julio ;)
Wouldn't be possible without you my friend

Quote from: B.L.A.W on May 01, 2015, 06:28PM
It was the idea I had but I am rather glad you had the same idea (because you are a die-hard Thor fan), putting movie Thor's head on there. And you noticed the purple cloth near the legs like I did. Short story: you done what I would've done. Great job Julio!
Thanks!. I'm sure you can do the same or better than mine, so thanks again.
And yeah, it seems they didn't put too much effort with the texture.

Well done, Julio!!
Waiting your future realises. Age of  :ultron: 's roaster is practically completed.
Good luck to you, with your Red Skull mod ;)
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Your Daredevil skin is on point! I love the show and the accuracy you have in that skin is awesome.

Your movie skins are really pretty great. Thanks, Cabral.

Loving the skins! also, I was curious about Colossus movie skin, any plans on working on that still?

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on May 09, 2015, 12:33PM
Loving the skins! also, I was curious about Colossus movie skin, any plans on working on that still?
I kinda let that to other mesher I think lol

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 09, 2015, 12:55PM
I kinda let that to other mesher I think lol

Ohhh, gotcha gotcha. Working on anything new?