Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Marvel have release a game called Marvel Future Fight, thanks to LarsAnderson I found a guy called DatkofGuy in deviantart that was able to extract the models from it. They're like Marvel Heroes models but they match the in-game models if you ask me.
So, I have already try some and now I'm releasing a Gamora movie skin. Thanks to those guys and enjoy!

Ain't no mountain high enough!

YESSSSSSS! I have been playing future fight and I thought for a app game the models looked better than Marvel Heros. It is the most fun I've had with a Marvel game since Ultimate Alliance. The skin looks great can't wait for weekend to get to my PC and pick up the skin. Thank you

Woah, they really blend well together yeah! Looks great! One step closer to completing the movie GotG :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

It seems to me, in not distant future, we will create a MCU variant of M: UA  :rockon: :jumping:
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

this may sound stupid, but how can i download some of these skins? when i click on the link, it takes me to a page, but all it has is download buttons for a bunch of programs i don't want like 'ilivid'. any help?

thanks, but that just takes me to another site where i have to download software just to get the file i want. I just want to download the file, not a bunch of software.

That link had always worked for me (I once found a youtube vid of someone showing how to download from 4shared, got it from there). You need to copy and paste the 4shared link into 4server, then, use the [name of the file] link where it says 'click on the [name of the file] to download'. It's how it used to work, I hope it still does.

thanks, got it to work. i must've done something wrong before.

I'm getting the following error when I try the steps Hobgoblin and sbarth were talking about:

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid. Sign error.

I got the link by right-clicking the link to the Gamora skin download and selecting copy link location, which logically should've worked.  Did I get the wrong link?

Also, cabral, while you make some great skins, I really wish you'd go with mediafire or something.  We shouldn't have to go through this much trouble just to avoid getting malware.  It's poor practice and, if you used a different site, I have no doubt your downloads would greatly increase.

well, i got one skin download to work. when i tried a couple others, i got the same error.

Quote from: sbarth13 on October 02, 2015, 07:21PM
this may sound stupid, but how can i download some of these skins? when i click on the link, it takes me to a page, but all it has is download buttons for a bunch of programs i don't want like 'ilivid'. any help?
Quote from: cyberhawk777 on October 05, 2015, 12:29PM
I'm getting the following error when I try the steps Hobgoblin and sbarth were talking about:

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid. Sign error.

I got the link by right-clicking the link to the Gamora skin download and selecting copy link location, which logically should've worked.  Did I get the wrong link?

Also, cabral, while you make some great skins, I really wish you'd go with mediafire or something.  We shouldn't have to go through this much trouble just to avoid getting malware.  It's poor practice and, if you used a different site, I have no doubt your downloads would greatly increase.

Hello there, sorry for the delayed response, I'm out of time for the forum, I think you guys are clicking in the wrong "Download" button, I'll show an example

If the redirect troubles continue, I have no answer for the malware and stuff, that have nothing to do with my files.

as for the malware/unwanted software...i'm not saying it's your fault. i think it's stuff that probably comes attached to anything that is loaded onto the 4shared site. that's stuff that i don't want. other file sharing sites allow you to just click on the link and download the file, and the files don't come with any software attached to it by the site. i think thats what he meant. according to your picture, you need a 4shared account to download your stuff? thats what i was getting at with my comments. i don't want a 4shared account. your skins are great, i just wnat to use them. i don't want a 4shared account, i don't want ilivid, i don't want any other files or software, i just want the skins.
any attempts right now to just download the skins result in it saying either: invalid file; or: wants you to install software to download the file