Which PSP exclusives did you enjoy?

Started by jonchang, July 30, 2007, 03:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Midnight Curse on February 09, 2008, 07:50AM
Can you find smaller pics? Those take way too long to scroll down to the bottom of the Quick Reply box.

have you seen the size of your signature Curse? its pretty big too.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

In action?Well there's the link I put before
http://www.ojgames.com/article/articleview/960729/

I made a mistake,because Cable doesn't appear.But to solve it I found this link

http://mutantvault.xmenlegends2.com/archives/2005/10/new_psp_screens.php

About the size of the pictures I couldn't find smaller pictures because the page where there are all the costumes is
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/
If you want to see the costumes what I talk about visit the spotlights of:

Cable: go to the Costume Gallery and look costumes 5 and 7, the other one looks like street clothes

Cannonball: go to the Costume Gallery and look costumes 6, 8 and 10

X-Man: go to the Costume Gallery and look costumes 1, 3 and 4

Dark Phoenix (it is the Dark Phoenix costume,she doesn't have anyone different but if you want to look): go to the Jean Grey's Spotlight, then to the Costume Gallery and look costume 6

February 09, 2008, 04:57PM #17 Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:00PM by iammingy
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on February 09, 2008, 01:10PM

He doesn't care.... He only cares about the time it takes to get to the quick reply box. The sooner you get to the quick reply box, the sooner you gets a +1. Hmmm, the quick reply box should be place at the top of the page for quick replies!!!!!! :rofl:

Quote from: dark_raven on February 09, 2008, 02:16PM
In action?Well there's the link I put before
http://www.ojgames.com/article/articleview/960729/

I made a mistake,because Cable doesn't appear.But to solve it I found this link

http://mutantvault.xmenlegends2.com/archives/2005/10/new_psp_screens.php

About the size of the pictures I couldn't find smaller pictures because the page where there are all the costumes is
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/
If you want to see the costumes what I talk about visit the spotlights of:

Cable: go to the Costume Gallery and look costumes 5 and 7, the other one looks like street clothes

Cannonball: go to the Costume Gallery and look costumes 6, 8 and 10

X-Man: go to the Costume Gallery and look costumes 1, 3 and 4

Dark Phoenix (it is the Dark Phoenix costume,she doesn't have anyone different but if you want to look): go to the Jean Grey's Spotlight, then to the Costume Gallery and look costume 6

You can put 2 pics side by side like so:

[img]http://image1.jpg[/img][img]http://image2.jpg[/img]

... if you think that will save some space.

Heh, never noticed it before (I have sigs turned off for that simple reason)

How about the change now?

Quote from: iammingy on February 09, 2008, 04:57PM
He doesn't care.... He only cares about the time it takes to get to the quick reply box. The sooner you get to the quick reply box, the sooner you gets a +1. Hmmm, the quick reply box should be place at the top of the page for quick replies!!!!!! :rofl:

I am so SICK of your mockings! STOP IT!!!

Quote from: Midnight Curse on February 10, 2008, 12:37AM
How about the change now?

thats better, i didnt mind the pic, i just always thought it was too big
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

February 10, 2008, 01:31AM #21 Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 04:50AM by Midnight Curse
Quote from: iammingy on February 08, 2008, 03:44AM
That's even worse and you just admitted it yourself. :rofl:
Keep this in mind when you tell other people to edit their posts and stop bumping threads because you are no different from them.

When the last post was only 3 days ago?

Quote from: iammingy on November 15, 2007, 04:51PM
Everyone here would definitely wish that you were gay; spam decreases by 95% automatically.

What's that supposed to mean?

Quote from: iammingy on November 02, 2007, 12:38AM
You didn't even try the mod. Stop spamming!

Says who? I know all his powers!

Quote from: iammingy on December 06, 2007, 12:27PM
You are just contradicting yourself even more. You knew what I said, but you still want to ask a silly question about it.................

I was giving an idea for a move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And not only to me, but to others as well:

[quoteauthor=iammingy link=topic=1495.msg28321#msg28321]
Clearly, this is provocative statement. You show ZERO intention to cooperate.
[/quote]

Quote from: iammingy on February 04, 2008, 08:28PM
No one cares.

Quote from: iammingy on January 19, 2008, 03:51PM
What the...
Didn't ask for permission... That's "ok" -_-"||.... but not even a small note for credit? WTF? Did I ever say I give up working on the Toxin mod???

I didn't even notice this until you bumped your post today.

I know my skin lacked the bump maps and stuff, but I made this skin way back in June, which I didn't know how to deal with bump maps back then. And, I had explicitly stated I would give an update recently.

Quote from: iammingy on January 19, 2008, 12:41PM
What's the point of correcting me then? You aren't getting what I was saying.

If someone asks for a Big Mac at the MacDonalds, do you tell the customer that you eat hot dogs everyday instead of handing him a Big Mac?

Admit it, iammingy, you have become extremely cantankerous lately. Anymore that I find I will edit into this post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QuoteIf your wish-list was only a few pages back, what's the point of make a new one so soon? You could have just edit it. You are smart enough to tell every one that your previous wish list was just a few pages back. When you tell others to edit their posts, you can do the same.

How about "bumping" when the last post was a few days ago then?

QuoteContradicting yourself for a second time...haha. This is an all-time low.

VVV

Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 06, 2007, 03:17AM
if Iron Fist had a Shadow Kick-like move, or if the Spinning Dove Kick was like it.

Quote3. You ask Magneto for what he did. Someone else also notice it before me, no need to point him out.

OK, understood...but why the harsh response?

Quote2. All I asked was how he want to change the appearance of the enemy and I was trying to be polite. Then, he told me he's "NOT" being sacastic. Ok...................

Was there a necessity to say that though? Couldn't you keep personal comments to yourself?

QuoteSure.

Corrosive Spray- Shoots forth a gaseous mixture of acid and poison that damages enemies over time.

Freezing Blast- Shoots an extremely cold blast of liquid helium, inflicting cold damage and slowing enemies for a time.

Smoke Cloud- Hovers above a cloud of smoke, damaging and knocking back enemies.

Hologram- Create a holographic illusion to fight alongside the team for a while.

Toxic Gas- Create a cloud of toxic gas around Mysterio, slowing and damaging enemies in radius.

Mystifying Globe- Throws a luminous globe. Hits multiple enemies as you steer it around.

Sinister Six- Summons robotic versions of the rest of the Sinister Six.  They attack all enemies that come within range of where they are summoned.

Who says I don't know them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QuoteI did not say you were "bumping"?

Quote from: iammingy on February 08, 2008, 03:44AMand stop bumping threads

Quote from: iammingy on February 08, 2008, 03:44AMbecause you are no different from them.

QuoteYou think? haha

And what's that supposed to mean?

As you are quoting yourself for the third time, you are proving yourself wrong for the third time. I have clearly explained what it was, you had to ask again --- IMMEDIATELY after my response.

Quoteif Iron Fist had a Shadow Kick-like move

QuoteThis is like:

me: "I have just paint the door red."
you: "Is this door's color like blue?"
me: "Blue? I just told you I painted it red."
you: "Oh, I was just asking whether the door was blue, but I know you said the door is red." <----
me: "You heard what I said, but you have to ask again"
you: "I was just giving an idea" <----

Very stupid indeed.

What did I say about personal comments? I'm not that dumb.

QuoteHave YOU ever kept any of your mindless spams to yourself? Do you even know WHY this topic is made? and WHY almost everyone knew who this spammer was? The answer is pretty clear.

QuoteCouldn't you keep personal comments to yourself?
I know that whole New Hero SuperSpammer stuff is about me, and all the jokes the community created to make fun of me. Especially you.

QuoteXMLB CUI. Admit it, Midnight Curse, your computer cannot even play MUA. You can't even take a screenshot.

Where's your proof? In black-and-white? Assumption is the mother of all fuckups, metaphorically speaking.

I'll dig up under my files some of my old screenshots before my old broken computer saved onto my mail, as my evidence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QuoteNo thanks, we all know when your computer broke down --- way before the Mysterio Mod was released.

Oh, I know it was released after my old PC broke down. The ones I wanted to post were before I even got my new graphics card (the ones with all those weird shadows).

QuotePics show what it is, you have to ask again.
This shows your IQ is lower than you think it is.

Is there some unwritten law that I can't reassure myself?
Offensive comment detected in second sentence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QuoteYes... "reassure"... when something that is already shown, with photos and description. The response would be the same and all you get is a +1.
There are no rules that tell people not to spam either. That's why you have been enjoying the spammage so much.
Report the whole thread to the moderators if you want. YOU started the whole deal by gathering the "evidences" (of me being "angry" at other memebers) into this totally unrelated innocent thread. Every one of my replies is a response to your accusations...

And WHY do you make fun of me? Example:
QuoteYou think? haha

I have been trying to hold back my patience, but I can't anymore since you keep on mocking me. Should I also quote what you posted on my site as evidence?

This Chocolate egg all started with:

QuoteHe doesn't care.... He only cares about the time it takes to get to the quick reply box. The sooner you get to the quick reply box, the sooner you gets a +1. Hmmm, the quick reply box should be place at the top of the page for quick replies!!!!!!

That was the last straw.

Why do you do this to me? WHY? WHY?

February 17, 2008, 01:20PM #22 Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 01:55PM by dark_raven
I forgot one thing:
I found wallpapers for these four characters(in the real game they don't appear):

(I modified the message because Cable and X-Man are already done jejejeje)

Thans for the info Iammingy

Can someone post pics of Dark Phoenix in action....?

:D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Here they are. Well before that I wanna say sorry because they don't have very good quality, I made it with the webcam because my camera is broken jeje.
I'll explain what is inside.
You'll find 8 pictures of her:
-In one is quiet,so you can see the fire that's around her when she walks(3)
-In another one she is flying, so you can see the wings(8)
-In another one she is making her attack " Mind over matery"(7)
-In another two she is making her X-treme attack "Consume attack"(4)&(5)
-In another one you can see her image or whatever is called that(2)
-In another one you can see her "Personal shield"(6)
-In another one she is in the Xtraction Point (1)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f8r69t

Thanks a lot and if someone wants to know more information about her just put it

thanks for the pics dark_raven,

would it be possible to either take some pics of the moves or name the moves and descriptions for Cable in the psp?

February 22, 2008, 02:29PM #27 Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 02:37PM by dark_raven
Well about taking photos I can't now but I can put all the information you want about his powers adn I can put the photos I found from the web.

BIONIC ARM: It's a punch attack.

GUN'S FIRE: You shoot with two arms, like the attack of Deadpool.

TELEKINETIC SWEPT: It's like you make a mini-tornado that hits enemies

PLASM SHOTGUN: You hit enemies with a big shotgun.I believe this is one of the attacks that hurts most the enemies

CONFUSSION: You can confuse enemies.

TEMPORAL DISTORTION: You can make enemies move slow.

PSYCOKINETIC SMASH: You hit the enemies with TK up and down (It's the X-Treme)

TACTICS: You can say that it's Cable shield, and you can make increase the defense of the team.

And finally MUTANT MASTERY.

Additional information: About Cable's eye it's strange because sometimes appears that glow effect,sometimes not...it's really strange.

And the trailer is: http://mutantvault.xmenlegends2.com/archives/2005/10/get_cable_on_yo.php

I've got some videos of Cable's PSP moves, if you want them.