Author Topic: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains 175+ mods, and 35 boosters)  (Read 639932 times)

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 179
Re: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains 170+ mods, and 35 boosters)
« Reply #1800 on: January 07, 2019, 08:47pm »
So everyone, my next mod is a collaborative project between myself and the returning "renaissance man" known as BLaw (so yeah, expect some 5-star high quality work on this one). This is predominantly his project since he planned for it years ago. Any mod that is the result of two veteran modders always comes out some of Marvel Mods' best works. Want proof? MUALover + Owl City = Goblin Queen. MelloMods + Outsider = Star-Lord. Julio Cabral + Outsider = Shao Kahn and Liu Kang. This one will be just as awesome. Who am I talking about? See BLaw's workbench for details.

Very nice!

I really liked Ghost in Ant-Man and The Wasp so this is really cool :)
Good job with the Ghost mod!

I recently saw the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie too :-)

Ghost deserved to have a mod separate from the Fixer. I agree that some characters do not make sense to separate them into a single mod, but there are others that do deserve it, for example, Shanna the She-Devil from Red Sonja, from my point of view it would be good to also have them separately because they have a little bit differences.

Thanks for all the mods that you have been contributing throughout so many years.
Nice job! I think it was a good idea to separate the Ghost and the Fixer :)
Unexpected but awesome :D

Much appreciated. I like creating various mods for everyone to enjoy. Some people told me how they enjoy my stuff with their family, and that makes me feel damn proud. Not sure if I'll separate Shanna but I'll think about it.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:29pm by Outsider »

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 179
Re: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains 175+ mods, and 35 boosters)
« Reply #1801 on: January 15, 2019, 02:02pm »
As mentioned in the previous post, I am currently working on a certain character in collaboration with the returning legend, BLaw. I sent him the link to what I've done so far. The ball is in his court right now. Let's be patient, as he tends to produce some impressive high-quality works.

In the meantime, my next solo project is longtime :spiderman: Spider-Man villain, the Vulture. UltraMegaMagnus has been converting his models from Future Fight, and adjusting them due to their difficulties. Dude is quite skilled. I have ideas for his moveset -- he probably won't have a large set, but I'll try to make him a fun mod no less.

FYI: As of this writing, I have done 176 mods for MUA (including the secret ones). I know... I can't believe it, either. I'm not sure how many more I'll create, but I know for certain I won't go over 200, as that would be overkill. At that point, I'll take an extended break, and then may work more on enhancing the game itself. Anyway, stay tuned.

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes 5
« Reply #1802 on: January 15, 2019, 03:38pm »
Vulture would be a really cool mod! I thought Michael Keaton was great as him in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

I'm excited for your collab with BLaw as well :)
My life, my love, and my lady is the sea.

Offline Rodrigo79

• Amazing Member
  • Upvotes 1
« Reply #1803 on: January 15, 2019, 04:58pm »
Vulture!!! Sinister six are closer to be complete!! Itīs great to read this news!!

Can I ask you a question? Have you definitely abandon  Kamala Khan project or thereīs a chance we can play with her in the future?

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 179
« Reply #1804 on: January 15, 2019, 06:56pm »
Can I ask you a question? Have you definitely abandon  Kamala Khan project or thereīs a chance we can play with her in the future?

No, I've given up on Kamala Khan. Just like Mr. Fantastic, she requires special arm skins that can stretch -- something that is beyond my capabilities, as I cannot create those. Not many can, which is probably why she wasn't attempted for many years.

Offline Rodrigo79

• Amazing Member
  • Upvotes 1
« Reply #1805 on: Today at 08:00 am »
No, I've given up on Kamala Khan. Just like Mr. Fantastic, she requires special arm skins that can stretch -- something that is beyond my capabilities, as I cannot create those. Not many can, which is probably why she wasn't attempted for many years.

Well, itīs a shame... anyway itīs great to read that new characters are coming!!