The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Whoa... it's been awhile since I last responded on here. So just to inform you all, Blue Marvel is currently at 40% towards completion. However, I've been restoring files from my old laptop to a USB flash drive via Norton, so I'd rather not continue on him yet until that is done. And I've made the decision that the "sons of darkness" known as the Phantom Four will be in my final 20, as I feel it is a great way to introduce them to those who haven't read the books. They will be my last four mods, as I intend to take all of the coding skills I've learned into them in the hopes of making it a unique and awesome experience.

Quote from: TheMK on February 28, 2019, 02:53PM
And I’m sorry I forgot to say before, but I concur with the others :) your contributions to this forum and this game and it’s mods are invaluable. While it’s always sad whenever something good comes to an end, 200 mods is amazing, and far more than anyone could reasonably ask for.

If you do decide to make the Phantom Four I’m positive I’d really enjoy playing as them! In either case I am excited for Blue Marvel and the rest of your remaining mods :)

Oh, did you ever get to see Spider-Verse?

Thanks for that. I'm just glad I was able to contribute and help people to enjoy playing this game. And yes, the sons of darkness are coming to MUA, and I am truly excited. As for the Spider-Verse movie, I saw it and it is truly worthy of all the awards it has earned. One of the best films I've seen in quite some time.

Quote from: bigcam on February 28, 2019, 06:13PM
i concur even though i just got here but you guys have made this game so dope thank you. i already have 4 versions of this game on my arcade cabinet with over 300 games and i havent touched anything but this in a month or so. also i agree black lightning and his girls would be a dope add. bl already has a nice skin and im sure there some models that could slightly be changed for his daughters. anyway thanks to you and all of the other modders. sidebar just throwing this out there but another game that would be dope modded and really only needs up to date models and sounds is xmen dimensions for the ps2 that was a very underrated game. well any way just wanted to  say thanks for sharing your talent.

I appreciate the kind words. And yes, since you just got here, the many offerings we have here can be overwhelming, but at least you have the comfort of knowing that the DLC will always be for free -- no better price than that.

Very excited that the Phantom Four will be in!!! I think they're great choices for your final four mods!

I'm glad you enjoyed Spider-Verse as well :) I saw it six times in theaters and purchased the digital release!

are you going to use the ff model for blue marvel? couldnt find any others. this is actually the first ive heard of this character. Nice

Quote from: bigcam on March 09, 2019, 08:17AM
are you going to use the ff model for blue marvel? couldnt find any others. this is actually the first ive heard of this character. Nice

Yes, I am. UltraMegaMagnus converted it, so that outfit will be his main one. UltimateVenom also created his masked caped costume. I will probably attempt his costume with the steel arms.

March 15, 2019, 02:19AM #1865 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 02:00PM by Outsider
BLUE MARVEL

He... is... here! Finally, here comes Adam Brashear, the living anti-matter reactor and very powerful black superhero known as the Blue Marvel. As you may expect, his mod is all about power! Complete the Ultimates collection and download him now. You're welcome.

UPDATE: Added two more skins, newer HUDs. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, and Invulnerability.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound files using Green Lantern John Stewart's voice from Injustice.
-Uses assigned number #47 (shares with Nightcrawler - will clash at mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Magnificent Beam: Fires a beam of anti-matter energy that will pierce through enemies. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Marvel Punch: Moves at superhuman speed and punches an enemy far away.
3. Blue Bomber: Punches the ground, releasing a blast of anti-matter energy.
4. Bioluminescence: Emits blinding light from his body, disorienting enemies and nullifying their powers.
5. Energy Orbs: Shoots a series of anti-matter energy spheres that will follow enemies and damage them on impact.
6. (Boost) Healing Field: Deploys a healing factor for himself and allies for a time.
7. (Boost) Power Enhance: Enhances team's power damage +50%, while reducing energy spending -50%.
8. (Xtreme) Anti-Matter Burst: Releases a large blast of powerful anti-matter energy on all enemies within a large radius.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, effects recolor, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Ultimates skin, mannequin
Escanor610 - Classic skins
UltimateVenom - Masked skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?5uh8ob4n0143nr2

Wow, this is an extremely epic mod!!!

Makes me wish he had his own movies or TV show!

Great work, Outsider!

Hey just a quick question but does anyone know with the Dani Moonstar mod is she supposed to be holding a bow all the time in combat or if she just pulls it out when you use a bow skill, not a big deal either way just wanted to see if my mod is working right or missing something.

Quote from: TheMK on March 15, 2019, 06:35AM
Wow, this is an extremely epic mod!!!

Makes me wish he had his own movies or TV show!

Great work, Outsider!

Perhaps through the team called The Ultimates, he might someday. The MCU already introduced :panther: Black Panther, :warbird: Ms. Marvel (Captain Marvel), and a young Monica Rambeau. Now it just needs to introduce Blue Marvel and Miss America.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 15, 2019, 09:44AM
Great job with Blue Marvel! I think he'll become a mainstay of my roster

Good to hear that. Wanted to make him a true powerhouse.

Quote from: Bingerz on March 15, 2019, 08:24AM
Hey just a quick question but does anyone know with the Dani Moonstar mod is she supposed to be holding a bow all the time in combat or if she just pulls it out when you use a bow skill, not a big deal either way just wanted to see if my mod is working right or missing something.

:moonstar: Danielle Moonstar holds the bow in the character select screen, but in-game, she just pulls it out when she needs to use it, such as a bow skill.

Excellent work on the Miss America, Skurge and Blue Marvel mods, Outsider. I really enjoyed their powerset. They're all so much fun.
I placed your requests in the Discord. The last skin, I will soon give you.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 16, 2019, 06:36AM
Excellent work on the Miss America, Skurge and Blue Marvel mods, Outsider. I really enjoyed their powerset. They're all so much fun.
I placed your requests in the Discord. The last skin, I will soon give you.

Much appreciated, amigo. I will await for the last skin.

Quote from: bigcam on March 16, 2019, 06:40AM
nice work!! Thanks for sharing

No problem. It's what I do. :king:

OK everyone, so a couple of things: I realized that the voice I used for Blue Marvel I had also used for Doctor Voodoo. Personally, I think it fits Blue Marvel better, so if anyone has an idea or suggestion of what voice I should use for Dr. Voodoo, let me know.

Also, some good news for everyone: I realized that I miscounted. I thought that with Blue Marvel's release, I had done 181 mods and 35 boosters. But that is incorrect -- as Hank Pym is not a mod but a standalone booster for Scabbia's Giant Man mod. In truth, I actually have 180 mods and 36 boosters. Do you know what that means? It means that I now have 20 mod projects left to go instead of 19!

That being said, the final 20 begins soon! My next project will be the runner-up from that recent poll -- the forgotten heroine of darkness! So, who was I referring to? Click the question mark below.

Yay for 20 more mods!!!

Once again I unfortunately don't recognize this new character but I'm sure she'll be awesome :)