The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 24, 2019, 10:07AM #1875 Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:15AM by Outsider
SEPULCHRE

So here comes Jillian Marie Woods -- the forgotten heroine of darkness once known as Shadowoman and is currently known as Sepulchre. Have the power of the Darkforce at your command in a different way than that of Cloak. She has unique powers and effects, making for a visually intriguing and enjoyable mod. Play as her, and you'll wonder why she was forgotten about all those years. Enjoy.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Flight.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using Nina Williams' voice from Tekken. (I think it fits her.)
-Uses assigned number #144 (Shares with Vision. Will clash at mannequin.)

MOVESET:
1. Black Beam: Fires a beam of Darkforce energy that will pierce through multiple targets if charged.
2. Forceful Kick: Anticipates the next enemy attack, reversing damage, then kicks an enemy far in a counter attack. Also strengthens grab smash.
3. Entrapment: Traps nearby enemies in darkness fields, rendering them helpless and unable to move.
4. Shadow Comets: Releases high-impact projectiles of Darkforce energy.
5. (Boost) Darkness Field: Lowers damage taken and increases resistance for herself and her team.
6. (Boost) Shadow Form: Turns into her shadow form, increasing attack damage and momentum.
7. (Xtreme) Dark Force Trauma: Releases a blast of black energy on all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins, HUDs, icons, effects, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ilczc06dtsi2emz

March 24, 2019, 10:13AM #1876 Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 04:48AM by Outsider
Quote from: Outsider on March 24, 2019, 10:07AM
SEPULCHRE

(Edited: No need to quote the whole post.)
hey I just wanted to say thank you so much for keeping this alive and making new characters! I just found this place a few weeks ago but it already has given me so much joy and knowing there is still new stuff being done here and there is amazing!

Damn, this is incredibly epic!!! I can't believe I never heard about her before!

Hope everyone is enjoying Sepulchre. Not sure who is next right now, as I'm playing some video games and preparing for Mortal Kombat 11. I'll make a decision on who's next soon enough.

Quote from: Bingerz on March 24, 2019, 10:13AM

hey I just wanted to say thank you so much for keeping this alive and making new characters! I just found this place a few weeks ago but it already has given me so much joy and knowing there is still new stuff being done here and there is amazing!

It is really cool, isn't it? Especially considering just how old this game is.

Quote from: TheMK on March 24, 2019, 04:30PM
Damn, this is incredibly epic!!! I can't believe I never heard about her before!

Not many have. Sepulchre hasn't really been used all that much, but I always found her interesting.

Outsider, how are you feeling about Mortal Kombat 11? I can't wait to play it :)

Quote from: TheMK on March 25, 2019, 01:49PM
Outsider, how are you feeling about Mortal Kombat 11? I can't wait to play it :)

Feeling very good about it, but a bit bummed as it looks like one of my favorite kombatants -- Shang Tsung isn't going to be in it. Also, fighting games are not exactly well known for their stories, but I hope MK11 -- the whole Kronika thing pulls it off.

Wait, you didn't hear?

Shang Tsung is going to be in MK11! He's one of the first DLC characters.

They even have the actor who played him in the first movie reprising his role -- voice acting, facial motion capture and everything!

And in the Krypt in this game you get to explore his island and he personally gives you a tour of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nye02yZuowo

So it appears I made another error on the count: My mod of Grey Gargoyle is not considered a mod, but a standalone booster for Larcetin's original that played like Colossus. That means I now have 20 more to do before reaching the milestone of 200... A lot of work ahead, but I can do it. My plan is to complete all mods by the year 2020 so that I can then focus more on the Phantom Four novels and my other properties.

That being said, up next is the sexy creature from the 60's that was in the recent poll. Who was I referring to? Click the question mark below.

Vampirella, ey? Can't say that's someone who's ever crossed my mind as a playable character in MUA. But as always, will be interesting to see what you do with her.

And while said question mark doesn't appear, just quote Outsider's post folks and copy-paste the not rendered pic to a different tab. You'll be able to see the pic of her then :)

Very exciting news, both for the mods, and the Phantom Four works :)

Your characters are so awesome man! I am using a bunch of them and its been a great time! Thanks for all the hard work you do!

So, it's been a little bit since I've last posted here. That's because with my current project Vampirella, I am suffering from Modder's Block. It's similar to Writer's Block when you're drawing a creative blank and can't think of something to help the project go along. I've already thought of her moveset -- the problem is her animations. She can grow claws (Sabretooth or Venom), she can fly (Spider-Woman, Storm, or Ms. Marvel), and she can latch her fangs onto enemies and drain blood (Blade). The problem is that mods can only carry up to 3 animation sets, so I am unsure which ones to give her to make her the most accurate. Don't worry everyone -- it'll come to me.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 29, 2019, 12:49AM
Vampirella, ey? Can't say that's someone who's ever crossed my mind as a playable character in MUA. But as always, will be interesting to see what you do with her.

Well, you know I like to shock people. My biggest shock other than the secret mods was probably Captain Planet ...for now. :king:

Quote from: TheMK on March 29, 2019, 02:28AM
Very exciting news, both for the mods, and the Phantom Four works :)

Supportive as always, thanks for that.

Quote from: Bingerz on March 30, 2019, 11:51AM
Your characters are so awesome man! I am using a bunch of them and its been a great time! Thanks for all the hard work you do!

I appreciate that. It is hard work, but it's enjoyable in between responsibilities.

Which three did you use when you made Morbius?

Quote from: Jaybird on April 06, 2019, 12:25PM
Which three did you use when you made Morbius?

Wolverine, Blade (for his vampire bite), and I believe Captain Marvel for his menu animations. As a result, no flying animations were used and I had to improvise. I'll have to come up with something similar for Vampirella.

if you havent found a model yet for the skin i found this

https://www.deviantart.com/t0mbst0n3/art/Vampirella-Mesh-Mod-622734780

https://www.deviantart.com/nuke-9000/art/Vampirella-Custom-Meshmod-XPS-666595469

if you havent completely decided on your final mod selections may i make two suggestions

1. lady death would be a great and sexy compliment to vampirella

https://www.deviantart.com/chaosld92/art/Lady-Death-742412899

https://www.deviantart.com/chaosld92/art/Lady-Death-Classic-Outfit-756654519

2. black lightning anderson already did the skin the only thing needed for him would be to give raiden flight powers and a voice pack. i could collect some audio from the show if your intrested