The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Outsider, Elsa link is not working, at least for me..

EDIT: Working now..

Hey Outsider, is awesome what you have done. I have been out of MUA for several years now, in fact, when I re-entered after several years I discovered a PM I send you back then and your reply, I believe from 2014!
Now my kiddos discovered MUA with mods and are pressing me to get your mods... while I press them to clean and make me some milkshake XD
Apart from a big thanks for all your hard work, three things to annoy you a little:
1) Just in case you might know something that coud help me, currently I'm using a laptop. In this laptop I have already played MUA before, but a couple of weeks ago my video flex broke, so I'm using an external monitor plugged to the laptop via VGA, unfortunately, MUA inmediately crashes if I try to open in it like this (if I start the game without the monitor plugged, I can hear the game running, but as soon as I connect the monitor, it crashes). Of course, I'm to buy the flex and fix it, but in the meanwhile do you know if there is a way I can tweek some files to make it work?
2) Let's say midgame, I decide to change a couple of characters. To put an example, let's say I have Spiderman, I have use it and leveled up a bit, but midgame I replace it for a another character, for example I put Toxin. The new added character Toxin, will start as new level 1 character? If I replace the whole 27 characters, all the new characters will start at level 1?
3) For some unexplained reason, I would like to see Krieg (from Borderlands) made into MUA. I know, no requests, but hey, at least I asked, right?

Thanks for all my man, and keep the good work.

Quote from: dwoga on April 11, 2019, 07:15PM
Hey Outsider, is awesome what you have done. I have been out of MUA for several years now, in fact, when I re-entered after several years I discovered a PM I send you back then and your reply, I believe from 2014!
Now my kiddos discovered MUA with mods and are pressing me to get your mods... while I press them to clean and make me some milkshake XD
Apart from a big thanks for all your hard work, three things to annoy you a little:
1) Just in case you might know something that coud help me, currently I'm using a laptop. In this laptop I have already played MUA before, but a couple of weeks ago my video flex broke, so I'm using an external monitor plugged to the laptop via VGA, unfortunately, MUA inmediately crashes if I try to open in it like this (if I start the game without the monitor plugged, I can hear the game running, but as soon as I connect the monitor, it crashes). Of course, I'm to buy the flex and fix it, but in the meanwhile do you know if there is a way I can tweek some files to make it work?
2) Let's say midgame, I decide to change a couple of characters. To put an example, let's say I have Spiderman, I have use it and leveled up a bit, but midgame I replace it for a another character, for example I put Toxin. The new added character Toxin, will start as new level 1 character? If I replace the whole 27 characters, all the new characters will start at level 1?
3) For some unexplained reason, I would like to see Krieg (from Borderlands) made into MUA. I know, no requests, but hey, at least I asked, right?

For number 2, if you mean that you're altering your herostat file mid-game, that's something that causes problems. You have to start a new game from the first level if you're changing your herostat

April 15, 2019, 02:26AM #1893 Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:14PM by Outsider
VAMPIRELLA

After a good long while of "Modder's Block," finally comes my next creation -- the sexy creature from the 60's known as Vampirella. Arguably the hottest character in all of comics, she's got the vampire powers and skills combined with the most revealing skins ever made. Try not to get too distracted when playing as her, alright? Enjoy ...just not too much.

WARNING: Skins, icons, and mannequin contain extremely revealing (not XXX-rated) sexual content. Not recommended for children or overly sensitive people. Do not download if you are easily offended.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Might, Healing Factor, and Immortality (immune to earthly poisons and cannot die except for heights)
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #218 (Shares with Hercules. Will clash in mannequin.)

NOTE:
Her flying animation is not the best, as mods can only have up to 3 animation sets.

MOVESET:
1. Upward Slash: Slashes an enemy with her claws, launching them up.
2. Vampire Drink: Bites an enemy, gaining health while harming and stunning them.
3. Agile Attack: Slashes enemies in front of and behind her in a flexible attack.
4. Drakulon Cutter: Moves at blurry vampire speed and slices enemies.
5. (Boost) Crimson Strength: Gains more attack damage in melee and power attacks.
6. (Boost) Killer Curves: As enemies get closer to her, they suffer constant burning.
7. (Xtreme) Fatal Attraction: Seduces nearby enemies into serving her for 15 seconds. The minions then combust into flames.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins, mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Demon wings bolton

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?0rf3r5fu7cvik57

Very cool character, Outsider!

I'm surprised something so risqué was allowed in comics in the 60's!  :firestar:

Congratulations for beautiful work, Outsider!
The Sepulcher and Blue Marvel mods, and now with the Vampirella mod, are excelents!
I did a video featuring Miss Marvel and Blue Marvel, missing to introduce only the Sepulcher.
Unfortunately I can not demonstrate Vampirella because it is inappropriate for the age group of some of my subscribers, but it's a very fun mod. It's a really cool mod! Thanks for sharing!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quote from: TheMK on April 15, 2019, 07:27AM
Very cool character, Outsider!

I’m surprised something so risqué was allowed in comics in the 60’s!  :firestar:

You know, it's funny -- in the West (mainly United States), heavy violence is perfectly fine but heavy sexual content is frowned upon. In the East (mainly Japan), it's the opposite -- heavy sexual content is perfectly fine, but heavy violence is frowned upon. That said, I think back in the 60's, Vampirella and her costume didn't really cause any problems. Same is true for Zatanna not having any pants and Witchblade being half-naked in later years. Now let's say none of those characters were created until now (2019), you can bet that ...certain groups of people would complain about their costumes mercilessly.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 15, 2019, 01:14PM
Congratulations for beautiful work, Outsider!
The Sepulcher and Blue Marvel mods, and now with the Vampirella mod, are excelents!
I did a video featuring Miss Marvel and Blue Marvel, missing to introduce only the Sepulcher.
Unfortunately I can not demonstrate Vampirella because it is inappropriate for the age group of some of my subscribers, but it's a very fun mod. It's a really cool mod! Thanks for sharing!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks, amigo. Yes, I saw your video featuring Miss America and Blue Marvel. You had three of the Ultimates in that gameplay. Hope to see Sepulchre in future videos. As for Vampirella, I completely understand that you can't showcase her -- she is indeed for mature audiences only.

Don't you hate exclusive games? I do. While I understand it from a business standpoint, it's annoying that I can't play a certain game because I don't have a particular video game system. Examples of this include Street Fighter V for Playstation, or the upcoming Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for Nintendo Switch. I'm not going to buy a whole new system just to play one or two games that I otherwise can't play.

Likewise, don't you hate exclusive characters? I do. Why should extra characters depend on what video game system I'm using? I'm not a fan of OR, I prefer AND. I want all the characters! That said, there's this mobile game that you may have heard of called Marvel Future Fight. In it, there are some exclusive characters that you can't play as elsewhere, as they were created for that game as exclusives (there's that ugly word again). One of those characters is an alternate version of Captain America named Sharon Rogers, who looks damn cool.

Well, exclusive be damned!!!! Sharon Rogers is coming to MUA next!

My bad it took me awhile to answer these. Good to see that you and your kids are enjoying my mods. Comments like this are what makes it all worthwhile -- escaping from a crazy world by enjoying a classic video game with nearly unlimited DLC that is free! Nothing better than that.

Hmm... I once played MUA with an external monitor because my laptop screen light blew. The external monitor had no problems for me, so I don't know why your game is crashing. I wish I could provide some solutions but I'm not really the tech wizard in my family -- that's my brother.

If you're changing characters that are already on your herostat (character select screen), then all characters will level up right along with Spider-Man. However, you can't change the herostat mid-game as it will cause problems. Whenever adding someone new who isn't in your game, it's best to start a new game to avoid problems.

Yeah, sorry about not taking requests -- it's due to the number of mod I've done already and I still can't believe how high that number is. The goal is to reach the milestone of 200 mods, and then I'm done. I've already decided who I'm creating, so I can't take any requests. You can make your requests known at the Big Mod Request Thread (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4082.0.html). Maybe some modder will notice it and it may interest him/her.

First off thanks again for the Blue Marvel Mod it's already one of my favorites, Marvelous Job!  Second Good Call on the next mod choice I was hoping you would do her mod, she's such a beast !!!  As always thanks for all that you do.

April 20, 2019, 02:23PM #1899 Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:23AM by Outsider
SHARON ROGERS

So now, here comes the formerly exclusive (man, I hate that word) character from Marvel Future Fight -- the alternate universe daughter of Captain America known mostly by her real name, Sharon Rogers. She is indeed the powerhouse that you expect her to be. She's got sick powers and awesome-looking skins, and you can take advantage of her range of attack with her lance. Check her out. I am certain that her old man Steve Rogers :captainamerica2: would be proud.

UPDATE: Added "Poseidon Armor" skin & HUD, adjusted damage output, fixed blocking issue. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-7 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #242 (Shares with the Wrecker. Only mannequin will clash.)

MOVESET:
1. Quick Lance: A quick slice attack with her lance. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. I Am... Sharon Fierce: Quick shield rush to stun an enemy, followed by a hard shield uppercut.
3. Lance-A-Lot: Swings her lance in a powerful circle, slicing nearby enemies. Follows up with a shield swing.
4. Charging Star: Charges forward with her shield, knocking enemies out of her way.
5. Javelin Blast: Uses her lance as a firearm, firing a concussive energy beam.
6. (Boost) Energy Channel: Uses her shield to absorb all energy damage and rechannel it to lower the team's power costs.
7. (Boost) Lance Lance Revolution: Uses her lance in battle, gaining attack damage, attack range, and momentum.
8. (Xtreme) American Dream: Uses the absorbed energy from her shield and bursts it outward in a dangerous blast.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, effects, loading screen, power sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins (except Poseidon Armor)
ProfEscanor - Poseidon Armor skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequins
Nickjustint - Voice sounds

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?k44d68wdo9i19qn

April 20, 2019, 02:30PM #1900 Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:33PM by UltraMegaMagnus
She's out! Many thx, finally can play my favorite hero from FF :)
Eager to hear the voice sounds & thumb up to Anderson for the conversion & created texture!

April 21, 2019, 12:39PM #1901 Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 12:44PM by andersonbrazil
Another great Outsider mod!
I really enjoyed of the Sharon Rogers powers , congratulations!
I tested your mod here and already detected flaws in my skins that I can fix.
I forgot to ask you for information on the fighting animation you were going to use. I see you're using Captain America's.
I animated long hair with ponytail. The animation of Captain America does not use ponytail.
I can include skinsegments for the gun. I was left wondering if you really would include a lightning gun in it because in the MFF game only the Starlight version uses the spear with a handgun animation wielded in both hands.
However, I think it would be best if the weapon were a model that fits all skins. A different weapon model.
If you agree with these ideas just confirm me, otherwise the mod is really cool anyway.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

ATTENTION:
Those of you who just downloaded Sharon Rogers, just download her once more. I took Andersonbrazil's suggestion of using the lightning gun for her "Javelin Blast" power, fixing it.

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on April 20, 2019, 02:30PM
She's out! Many thx, finally can play my favorite hero from FF :)
Eager to hear the voice sounds & thumb up to Anderson for the conversion & created texture!

Hope you enjoy her. She's a good one.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 21, 2019, 12:39PM
Another great Outsider mod!
I really enjoyed of the Sharon Rogers powers , congratulations!
I tested your mod here and already detected flaws in my skins that I can fix.
I forgot to ask you for information on the fighting animation you were going to use. I see you're using Captain America's.
I animated long hair with ponytail. The animation of Captain America does not use ponytail.
I can include skinsegments for the gun. I was left wondering if you really would include a lightning gun in it because in the MFF game only the Starlight version uses the spear with a handgun animation wielded in both hands.
However, I think it would be best if the weapon were a model that fits all skins. A different weapon model.
If you agree with these ideas just confirm me, otherwise the mod is really cool anyway.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I think the skins are fine, but if you wish to edit them, feel free. And yes, I agree -- so the lightning gun was added for her 5th power.

I disappeared for a couple of weeks cause I'm getting ready for graduation, and now there's a sexy vampire and Captain Americas' daughter in the crypt. I thought you said you had modder's block. :applause:

Excellent work on Vampirella and Sharon Rodgers!! Time for me to make another roster. Thanks again!! :sunfire: :sunfire: :sunfire: :pyro: :pyro: