The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone, this is IT!!! We started this with 32 characters, and now only two remain. It is time for the Finals of the Character Mod Tournament!!! It is down to Dante (Devil May Cry) vs. Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel), for all the marbles. You all can vote both here at The Crypt AND at Discord. Both polls will end in 72 hours (3 days). If there was one poll to vote on in this tournament, then this is the one. And I can't accept a tie on this one -- there must be a winner. (FYI: My girlfriend wants to vote for Kamala, so "my vote" is actually hers.)

DISCLAIMER: Once again, I must remind you all that I cannot guarantee that the winner will be created. Dante has no skins that are already converted, and I can ask a model converter to help, but it's up to them if they agree to. (One person that I cannot ask is Aventureiromax, for he is not taking requests and hasn't for awhile now.) As for Kamala, she does have one skin made, but she doesn't have any stretchable arms as boltons or skin segments, so it may prove difficult. I'll do what I can, but I cannot make promises. Just so everyone is aware.

Good luck, everyone.

Question. Why can't you use Mr. fantastic for stretchable arms?

Quote from: Jaybird on August 21, 2019, 09:34PM
Question. Why can't you use Mr. fantastic for stretchable arms?
Only by skinning the arms. This is finding the offsets with Texture Finder and using SkinnerUI to export the edited texutre.
It should be easy.

Once, UltraMegaMagnus exported Reed's huge fists as boltons.
Three of Mr. Fantastic abilities can be used without texture's and model's creating : Rubberband recoil, Fantastic Fists, Elastic Evasion.
Other abilities can be used from Giant-man mod. Size-changing powers for example...
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

So, the polls are over, and the people have decided -- the winner of The Outsider's Character Mod Tournament is DANTE!!!

As a result, the main protagonist of the Devil May Cry series will officially enter my modding schedule. But remember, if no one is interested in converting models for him (including some of his demonic forms), then I may not be able to create him. Like I said at the beginning of the tournament, I cannot guarantee that I can create the winner for this very reason.

For Kamala Khan, she came very close and it's clear that a lot of you want to see her created -- including my girlfriend, so I'll still consider creating her, but it will be at the cost of someone else. I'll think about it, but no promises.

On my current mod project of Cyblade, I've started on her but I'm moving slower than usual because I've been so busy lately, preparing for my new job for one. But don't worry -- I've got some cool ideas in store for the Cyberforce member to make sure she plays nothing like the character she was influenced after -- :psylocke: Psylocke.

That's all I got for now... stay tuned, boys and girls.

Hell yes! Now I'm MOTIVATED. I hope you get the skins eventually so we can kick some demon butts in Mephisto's Realm.

i can't wait for dante's mod i'm looking forward to, and wanted in the future also one of kratos would like to see the ghost of sparta beating enemies and bosses.
Star Andy :))

Quote from: Polygone on June 21, 2015, 02:32AM
Yeeh awesome :) downloading!

EDIT : Looks great :). When WW hits a target with her running move she just freezes in place. The amazon extreme doesn't seem to be working (only Star's) and when it does she just stands there and it feels kinda slowish.

Other then that great mod :) I like the new lasso of truth power :)

Hi Outsider. Big fan of your mods. Adventureiromax has released his wonder woman and while I like your version better for gameplay, his new skin for Princess of Themyscira skin is amazing. Is there any way I can use that skin for your version of wonder woman? Or is it possible for you to use that skin?

August 29, 2019, 05:30PM #2063 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:09PM by Outsider
NEMESIS

Oh, Jill Valentine is not going to like this... here comes a mod of Umbrella Corporation's most dangerous B.O.W. and the main antagonist of Resident Evil 3 known as Nemesis. (Originally part of a trade deal between Anderson and I that went bad, we managed to work things out by doing a personal favor for the other instead of conducting business. Now everyone benefits.) Anyone who has played RE3 before knows just how relentless the Nemesis is and how hard he is to kill. This time, however, he is not after Jill... he's after the Masters of Evil. With intimidating powers and brutal strength, he will have them all seeing... S.T.A.R.S. This isn't Raccoon City, but he will scare the bejeezus out of them just the same. Check him out.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Resistance (20% resistant to damage, cannot be grabbed or knocked down).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file using his voice from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.
-Uses assigned number #244 (Shares with Shuma-Gorath, and will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Monster Slam: Crushes enemies down using his rocket launcher as a physical weapon.
2. Biohazard Rush: Charges and rams down enemies in his way.
3. Crushing Blow: Slams his fists down, launching nearby enemies upward and stunning them in an earthquake attack.
4. Viral Infection: Uses his tentacles to poison enemies with a lethal virus.
5. Rocket Launcher: Fires a volatile rocket from his large gun that will explode on impact.
6. (Boost) Seeing S.T.A.R.S.: Gains movement & attack speed, thinking everyone suddenly looks like Jill Valentine...
7. (Boost) Mutated B.O.W.: Turns into a mutated form, gaining attack damage, power damage, and even more resistance.
8. (Xtreme) Bio-Weapon Assault: Fires five nasty rockets at enemies in a destructive rage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins, HUDs, animated mannequin, tentacle boltons
Aventureiromax - Rocket Launcher bolton
UltraMegaMagnus - Alt Mannequin
epicanddragon94 - Carryguy_fightstyle files

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?l4to94p0jp383q7

outsider you are thinking about the mod of dante to use the powers based on the 3 game devil may cry series, I think it would be very good since you have a great exploration of weapons and swords, besides its sparda demon mode, what do you think?
Star Andy :))

Good job with Nemesis ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Really Nemesis is so much fun!
I was very happy to participate in the creation of this mod. Congratulations Outsider, you did a great job on Nemesis!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Everyone, as you may have heard, BLaw has made his glorious return to modding. He plans to continue his works, including our collaboration mod of Phil Coulson, so get excited. Pay attention to his workbench as news come in.

As for my current mod of Cyblade, She's about 40% complete -- but I've been preparing for my new job, so I haven't had much time to work on her. But, she'll be worth the wait.

Quote from: BloodyMares on August 24, 2019, 11:27PM
Hell yes! Now I'm MOTIVATED. I hope you get the skins eventually so we can kick some demon butts in Mephisto's Realm.

Hopefully, a skinner will want to convert some skins for Dante, but if not, I may have to use a PS2 Gambit skin to make him myself. Won't look as good, but I made a promise to the community.

Quote from: StarAndy on August 27, 2019, 06:38AM
i can't wait for dante's mod i'm looking forward to, and wanted in the future also one of kratos would like to see the ghost of sparta beating enemies and bosses.

Since Kratos lost in the poll, I won't be creating him. But I'm almost certain that someone will create the new God of War eventually.

Quote from: Icehaku on August 29, 2019, 01:32AM
Hi Outsider. Big fan of your mods. Adventureiromax has released his wonder woman and while I like your version better for gameplay, his new skin for Princess of Themyscira skin is amazing. Is there any way I can use that skin for your version of wonder woman? Or is it possible for you to use that skin?

You can use that skin if you wish to. Aventureiromax never had a problem with my using his skins, so long as I credit him -- I just haven't had a lot of time to really view everything.

Quote from: Aventureiromax on August 30, 2019, 02:15PM
Good job with Nemesis ;)

I appreciate that, Max. So many great non-Marvel franchises are appearing in MUA, that it's just downright amazing.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 30, 2019, 02:52PM
Really Nemesis is so much fun!
I was very happy to participate in the creation of this mod. Congratulations Outsider, you did a great job on Nemesis!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thank you for that, Anderson. I am glad to see your dream become a reality that everyone can enjoy. It was a pleasure working on his creation.

Quote from: StarAndy on August 30, 2019, 12:05PM
outsider you are thinking about the mod of dante to use the powers based on the 3 game devil may cry series, I think it would be very good since you have a great exploration of weapons and swords, besides its sparda demon mode, what do you think?

Honestly, I haven't thought about working on Dante yet, but I do know that he'll have access to swords, guns, his Devil Trigger powerups, etc. I've also been looking at Ceamonks' suggested moveset for him. But Dante is not in my immediate plans due to having no skins converted. He will be worked on -- just not yet.

CYBLADE

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the mod of Dominique Thiebaut, the martial arts fighter with electro-magnetic power from Image Comics/Top Cow known as Cyblade. While she was clearly influenced by :psylocke: Psylocke, I can assure you that her mod wasn't. The Cyberforce member has some cool skills and nice-looking skins to make for a unique experience. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Leadership.
-3 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, mannequin, loading screen, icons, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #175 (Shares with Magneto -- will clash in mannequin).

NEEDS:
Modern skin (I have placed pics of her outfits inside, just in case anyone wants to convert 3D model skins of her.)

MOVESET:
1. Double Blade: Attack enemies with her electo-magnetic blades that stuns and knocks down enemies.
2. Velocity Kick: Uses her flexibility to kick an enemy hard and upward.
3. E-M Spheres: Fires bolts of elecro-magnetic energy at enemies.
4. Thiebaut Strike: Unleashes a flurry of kicks in a martial arts combo attack.
5. Power Laser: Fires a deadly beam of E-M energy at enemies that will pierce multiple enemies if fully charged.
6. (Boost) Metahuman: Enhances her power damage for a time. Cannot be grabbed.
7. (Boost) Pride of Chalenne: Enhances her melee damage, critical chance, and dodging chance.
8. (Xtreme) Cyber Shocker: Fires multiple E-M blasts into the ground, creating a lethal burst on all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Masked & Street skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
BaconWizard17 - Cyberforce skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?m13yi9m01uv1n42

Quote from: Outsider on April 25, 2016, 06:43PM
GOKU

Did you ever think you would ever witness a mod of a Japanese anime character in MUA? Did you ever think I would be the one to create such a character? Me neither. But, here we are! Introducing my mod of the protagonist of the Dragon Ball Z cartoons, the character often compared to Superman, Goku. Since I am unfamiliar with Japanese anime, it took a lot of research and some featured help to make this mod as authentic as can be. How would the Masters of Evil fare against a Super Saiyan? Find out now!

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Flight.
-1 hex-edited skin (+ 4 Super Saiyan forms), 1 HUD, 2 loading screens, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #134 (WARNING: Shares with Shaman of Alpha Flight -- mannequins and loading screens will clash).

MOVESET:
1. Ki Blast: Fires a blue projectle from his fist.
2. Raging Burst: Releases a burst of ki energy out on nearby enemies.
3. Solar Flare: A light blast powered by the sun used to stun enemies.
4. Destructo Disk: Throws a yellow disc-like projectile that explodes.
5. Kamehameha: Fires a large beam of ki energy at enemies.
6. Meteor Impact: A blue vertical blast that somehow rips through the Earth.
7. (Boost) Instant Transmission: Teleports a distance away.
8. (Boost) Kaio-Ken: Glows with a red flame, increasing melee strength and speed for a time.
9. (Boost) Super Saiyan Form: Can transform into a more powerful form. Depending on which, certain features are increased.
10 .(Xtreme) Spirit Bomb: Controls a massive blast from space to strike down and destroy all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUD, loading screens, some effects, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
Maegawa - Spirit Bomb coding, remixed effects, icons, sounds
Aventureiromax - All skins & mannequins
Julio Cabral - Multiple segment (Saint Seiya) method

BUGS:
In between turning Super Saiyan (and turning back), you may briefly see Goku in multple arms and legs. It's only briefly though.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?v77jvn17qejtq7s

Not a bad job, but you will not regret spending time studying the God of Destruction? I would like you to become the person who will create such a character who will be able to remove at all from the enemy any level into the void, saying the word Hakai, now try to think about Jiren Goku Ulitra Instinct.