The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 22, 2013, 07:56PM #150 Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:02PM by Outsider
SILVER SABLE

This is a mod of the Symkarian mercenary who never works for free - Silver Sable. She has teamed with Spider-Man, and Luke Cage among others, and even Doctor Doom knows her very well, as her country of Symkaria is right next door of Latveria. But, you're not reading this for a geography lesson. Miss Sablinova has all a lot of moves you've come to expect from a merc, but since she doesn't work for free, you're probably wondering who paid to have her in this game... The answer: S.H.I.E.L.D. (You'll see what I mean as you read on.) Enjoy.

UPDATE: Added better-looking primary skin, a new boost, a new power replacing the original "Sable Special," improvement to "Silver Bullet," added a voice file, and hex-edited all skins. Updated herostat. Now has her own fightstyle, and doesn't clash with Black Widow when playing as both at the same time. Added new voice file & fixed talent file errors. Added 2nd loading screen. Added new skin and mannequin by Aventureiromax.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-3 skins (the Ultimate one is Outsider's first), 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, mannequin, sound/voice file, and icons.
-Abilities of Quicksilver (moves 10% faster) and Paid In Full (gets extra SHIELD credits as payment for her services).
-Uses assigned number #235.

MOVESET:
1. Sable Special: Fires an upward gun shot, sending enemies flying. Increasing this also increases her rate of pay (SHIELD credits).
2. Chai Throw: Throws her signature three-pronged projectile at enemies. It will bounce off walls and return to her.
3. Assassination: Sub Machine Gun. Allows movement and strafing. Hold to keep firing.
4. Silver Bullet: Fires from her sniper rifle. 25% chance of instant knockout. 50% if enemy stunned.
5. Money Shot: Takes her concealed derringer and shoots close range. 25% instant kill.
6 (Boost) Symkarian Speed: Increases movement speed and attack speed, and gives a chance to dodge enemy attacks.
7. (Boost) Body Armor: Reduces damage taken, deflects projectiles & beams, and becomes immune to knockback.
8. (Boost) Silver Lining: Reduces energy spending for herself and allies.
9. (Xtreme) Wild Pack: Calls her mercenary group to fire beams from above to all enemies.

NEEDS:
1 more skin

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Classic and Ultimate skins, icons, HUDs, sounds, loading screens, etc.
Aventureiromax - Modern skin, mannequin
hemlot - Silver Sable data for voice files

BUGS:
When performing the new "Sable Special," sometimes it hardly takes damage but the enemy still flies. Other times, it takes a crazy amount of damage. This is a random occurance.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?fu1j255vtvx5c0o

September 27, 2013, 08:18PM #151 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:08PM by Outsider
MAGNETO (Booster)

This is a booster for one of Marvel's most famous, most powerful, and deadliest villains, the malevolent :magneto: Magneto. I've added new abilities, a loading screen, and ripped some sounds from his appearances in Marvel video games. Oh yes, just when you thought the Master of Magnetism couldn't be more awesome to play as, I kick it up a notch. Play as him now, and I bet you'll never want him off your roster... Seriously, I dare you.

UPDATE: Added hex-edited Galactic skin & HUD. Herostat changed.

FEATURES:
-MUALover's booster included.
-2nd Xtreme: Magnetic Shockwave (Launches a powerful wave of electro-magnetic "E-M" power on all enemies there. Inspired by the Capcom games.)
-New Ability: Electric Immunity (Due to electricity and magnetism being related, he is immune to Electricity Damage.)
-New Ability: Master of Magnetism (Regains energy faster than most.)
-New Ability: Dominance  (Hold block and press Guard to taunt incoming enemies, or press Smash to intimidate fallen enemies in victory. What he says will be at random. See the "Read It" file to find out what he'll say.)
-Added loading screen, and new sound files containing ripped sounds from popular video games.
-Renamed some powers and descriptions.

CREDITS:
Outsider - New abilities, 2nd Xtreme, sounds, loading screen, etc.
MUALover - Original Magneto booster, lightning and metal effects
MelloMods, BLaw, and Lakan - Advice on adding new sounds to MUA

SKIN CREDITS:
Aventureiromax - Evolution
Andersonbrazil - Marvel Heroes Black, Galactic
????? - Dark Magneto
????? - Classic New

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?j4hifrh6bbok9s4

Yep, you're definitely one of the best, and the most 'fast-on-releasing-mods' modder. Downloading now ;)

EDIT : I believe this booster is for controller-users only? Because when I test him, the game crash..
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on September 28, 2013, 05:57AM
Yep, you're definitely one of the best, and the most 'fast-on-releasing-mods' modder. Downloading now ;)

EDIT : I believe this booster is for controller-users only? Because when I test him, the game crash..

Oh yeah, that's right - keyboard users can only have 10 powers, because any more and the game crashes. (I learned that with Deadpool's booster.) When I added the 2nd Xtreme, that made it 11, going over. Ok, I can remedy that. Give me a bit.

EDIT: OK, it's fixed. I've created a controller version and a keyboard version that gives you all powers, and still limits the moveset to 10, to avoid the crash. Let me know if it works.

Quote from: Outsider on September 28, 2013, 10:52AM
Oh yeah, that's right - keyboard users can only have 10 powers, because any more and the game crashes. (I learned that with Deadpool's booster.) When I added the 2nd Xtreme, that made it 11, going over. Ok, I can remedy that. Give me a bit.

EDIT: OK, it's fixed. I've created a controller version and a keyboard version that gives you all powers, and still limits the moveset to 10, to avoid the crash. Let me know if it works.

Thanks! But it still doesn't working for the keyboard version. At least for me. XD It works now! Amazing! It's better than the original booster. ;)

One bug though : the 'blast effect' timing on 'Heavy Metal' power is a little late. You may want to check it out ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

October 10, 2013, 08:11PM #155 Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 09:15PM by Outsider
SPAWN

One of my secret character projects is revealed... it's Todd McFarlane's pride & joy. The immortal anti-hero known as Spawn. I worked very hard to create this highly-requested non-Marvel character, and even harder creating two of his skins, so it is my hope that I did the man formerly known as Al Simmons justice. Go on ahead and check him out.

UPDATE: Added new kick-ass skin and mannequin. Replaced faulty effects with new ones. Fixed up talent, powerstyle and entities files. Replaced sound file and added voice files from both Keith David and from Soul Calibur II. Added new skin and animated cape & changed herostat.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Abilities of Teleport, Might, Triple Jump, and Healing Factor.
-2 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using his voice from Soul Calibur II.
-Uses assigned number #139.

MOVESET:
1. Chains of Fire: Radial chain attack that pops enemies up if charged.
2. Off The Chain: Uses chains to grab and fling an enemy up and away. Chargeable.
3. Napalm Rifle: Spawn shoots with his custom-made firearm, firing flammable napalm-gelled bullets. Hold to keep firing.
4. Energy Blasts: Fires blasts of necro-magical energy. Keep pressing to keep firing.
5. Lazer Cannon: Spawn fires a deadly lazer beam from his futuristic firearm that pierces through multiple enemies.
6. Dark Explosion: Releases a eerie-looking radial blast of necro-magic.
7. (Boost) Leetha Healing: Spawn extends his healing factor to his allies for a time.
8. (Boost) Omega Spawn: Kicks his necro-magical powers to overdrive. Gains ATK damage, decreases damage taken, and reduces power energy cost.
9. (Xtreme) Necro Nightmare: Releases a hightly potent blast of necro-magical energy.

NEEDS:
2 more skins.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Hellspawn skin, mannequin
Julio Cabral - Variant skin, animated cape
Scabbia - Gredin data
BLaw - Weapon boltons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?n1ny2bqqmv01e74

Congrats on another release

Also in having to reinstall my game, i ended up going back to see that years ago BLAW made a Lady Mastermind mannequin and there's a link for it in a list file on like the last page of his Mannequin Museum topic. With permission you could add that mannequin to your mod file.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

October 27, 2013, 10:38AM #157 Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 08:18AM by Outsider
LOKI (Booster)

This is a booster for Julio Cabral's mod of :loki: Loki. I've done a few changes but the main change is the addition of the Destroyer Armor! In the game (as well as the comics), Loki on several occasions transported his essence into the usually-lifeless armor and gains near-invincibility, super strength, and a variety of powers. Now you can experience that as well. Allow your devious side to rear its' ugly head as the God of Lies and Mischief. (NOTE: You must download Julio Cabral's mod of Loki first, including his updates, then this booster.)

UPDATE: Fixed it to coincide with recent mod changes. Added my signature Dominance ability.

FEATURES:
-New Xtreme - Destroyer Armor (Sends his essence to the inanimate Destroyer armor, giving him brief invincibility and access to its' in-game boss powers. Replaces "Multiplication" xtreme.)
-New Power - Deceptive Spell (Uses magic to turn nearby enemies into clones of himself for a time.)
-New ability: Dominance (While blocking, press Guard to taunt enemies.)
-Hex-edited all of the skins to adapt to the skin changing boost.
-Fixed powerstyle file to add existing sounds to some of Loki's powers.
-Fixed grammar, icon, and powerusage issues.
-New herostat. Changed the skins order, as I felt Julio Cabral made some detailed kick-ass movie skins that should take the forefront with passives.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Destroyer Armor power and icon, coding fixes, hex editing
Julio Cabral - Original Loki mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?ke2rhkvbivrdm7t

I didn't public this, but if you have fix the skin_swaps skin_filters, Loki Avengers skin should have his chitauri specter instead of the regular one. The chitauri specter model is in my mod pack also.

Quote from: Odinson012 on October 27, 2013, 02:21PM
I didn't public this, but if you have fix the skin_swaps skin_filters, Loki Avengers skin should have his chitauri specter instead of the regular one. The chitauri specter model is in my mod pack also.

OK, didn't initially see this. Will fix.

I'm having a bit of trouble with Lady Mastermind. Although the mod works great, and is AMAZING, for some reason my HUDS arent showing up. Any idea why that might be? I'm new at this whole MUA modding stuff, so I mess up.. ALOT. Also, while I'm at it, any idea why my Selene (complete with your boosters) doesn't work correctly? I installed Goblin Queen before her (they share a number) and I'm guessing thats why it is. My Selene has no voice, and her graphical effects are odd. Thanks!

Quote from: Disgaeafan1 on November 11, 2013, 01:16AM
I'm having a bit of trouble with Lady Mastermind. Although the mod works great, and is AMAZING, for some reason my HUDS arent showing up. Any idea why that might be? I'm new at this whole MUA modding stuff, so I mess up.. ALOT. Also, while I'm at it, any idea why my Selene (complete with your boosters) doesn't work correctly? I installed Goblin Queen before her (they share a number) and I'm guessing thats why it is. My Selene has no voice, and her graphical effects are odd. Thanks!

Did you started a new game?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Outsider
thanks for the mod SPAWN. I waited a long time until someone else does.
-X-