The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just downloaded Mystique.. Icons not showing up and she doesnt shapeshift...Any idea's why?

EDIT : She does morph, dindn't read the description...
But her icons still arent showing up..

EDIT 2 : Figured out the problems with morphs, I dont have some skins installed in my game, since I recently re-installed so there's that :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on June 22, 2014, 12:00PM
Just downloaded Mystique.. Icons not showing up and she doesnt shapeshift...Any idea's why?

EDIT : She does morph, dindn't read the description...
But her icons still arent showing up..

EDIT 2 : Figured out the problems with morphs, I dont have some skins installed in my game, since I recently re-installed so there's that :P

Oh ok, glad that worked out. The "shape-shift" note should have a list of the skins she uses. I made a purpose of her shape-shifting into characters that don't have a mod of their own, such as Titannus, Attuma, and Crimson Dynamo.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 22, 2014, 08:59AM
Outsider, I download your Mephisto mod,and his 5th power is don't work(no effect). I no idea why :( I start new game, but this is not help. My friend have this mistake too.

Fixed it. I forgot to include the effect that power uses. Download him again, and just copy the "effects" folder to your game as that was the only thing it was missing.

And the icons?

EDIT: And I forgot to mention, her extreme effect isn't showing up either.. Sorry for being picky xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on June 22, 2014, 01:03PM
And the icons?

EDIT: And I forgot to mention, her extreme effect isn't showing up either.. Sorry for being picky xD

It's fine. On those issues though, I have absolutely no idea. I checked the folder, and both the icons and effects are there. Her powerstyle and talent files all check out too. I don't get why you aren't seeing them... If anyone else has these problems, let me know. I'll look into that.

Mephisto's power is work now, its very cool. After Mystique remix review will be Mephisto. I'll do a review for Mystique today or tomorrow.

Thats good! Mephisto have cool effects for his armagedon power!

And now, Mystique review is ready! The video is long, because she has 20 morphs and I showed all the details. ( I very upset, because she can't morphs into Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse :( ).
See it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c_YcMVVWFg&list=PLzrc3KAC8RMGwnkFOlN1AWyXtjyNbt4bA&index=14

Your Mystique mod is very cool, but in my game the powers of boost shape shifter 1, 2 and 3 are not working, only the deception is working well. Why does this happen?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 25, 2014, 06:52AM
Your Mystique mod is very cool, but in my game the powers of boost shape shifter 1, 2 and 3 are not working, only the deception is working well. Why does this happen?

Did you view the description? Those shape shift boosts are designed so that you have to press a button after you activate the boost. When you activate any of those boosts, you'll hear her laugh and see her pose. That's when you press the button according to whomever you wish to morph into. Same thing with the "Quick Morph" ability - check that description. When you block, press a button to quickly morph, depending on who you want. (NOTE: When you see "(Move)," it means try to move while blocking. I usually just do a 360.) Doing this allows for multiple shape-shifts.

Quote from: Outsider on June 25, 2014, 01:31PM
Did you view the description? Those shape shift boosts are designed so that you have to press a button after you activate the boost. When you activate any of those boosts, you'll hear her laugh and see her pose. That's when you press the button according to whomever you wish to morph into. Same thing with the "Quick Morph" ability - check that description. When you block, press a button to quickly morph, depending on who you want. (NOTE: When you see "(Move)," it means try to move while blocking. I usually just do a 360.) Doing this allows for multiple shape-shifts.
Awesome, this mod is the most fun I've ever experienced. The features of fight are really cool. The control of boost shifter is a new form of power for me. Forgive me for ignoring the descriptions but I mean even when I had no knowledge of impulse control had pleased me the mod, but now I am much happier. Thanks!

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 24, 2014, 04:27AM
And now, Mystique review is ready! The video is long, because she has 20 morphs and I showed all the details. ( I very upset, because she can't morphs into Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse :( ).
See it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c_YcMVVWFg&list=PLzrc3KAC8RMGwnkFOlN1AWyXtjyNbt4bA&index=14
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 25, 2014, 05:27AM
Outsider, review for your Mephisto mod is ready!! See it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyThYRlzVFY&index=15&list=PLzrc3KAC8RMGwnkFOlN1AWyXtjyNbt4bA

I have seen the videos - nice work. It was a lot of shape shifts, I know. As for your request on her morphing into Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister -- while both are interesting characters (I even did a mod of the latter), I didn't want her to shape shift into too many X-Men characters. Extending her to characters of the entire Marvel Universe gives her more options. Plus, I wanted to give her a healthy balance of shifting choices, ranging from X-Men, ladies, villains, and non-X-Men heroes. For that reason, I also left out Sabretooth even though she has history with him.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 26, 2014, 07:03PM
Awesome, this mod is the most fun I've ever experienced. The features of fight are really cool. The control of boost shifter is a new form of power for me. Forgive me for ignoring the descriptions but I mean even when I had no knowledge of impulse control had pleased me the mod, but now I am much happier. Thanks!
Quote from: Owl City on June 26, 2014, 12:46PM
Great mods!!! Love Mystique and Pixie!!!!!

No problem, and thanks for the compliments. You'll see that "press a button to do this..." or "press a button while blocking" a lot with my mods and boosters, as I like having multiple options. Kind of a signature of mine. I am proud of how they both came out.

June 27, 2014, 06:00AM #298 Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 07:40PM by Outsider
MORBIUS

Presenting a mod of the Nobel-winning biochemist turned vampire, Dr. Michael Morbius. As a fan of classic horror movies and mythical folk tales, I created Morbius' powers to give the sense that you're actually playing as a vampire, and not the Twilight, pansy-type of vamp either, but the classic type that makes women swoon and men cower in fear. Hopefully you'll have fun when you start gliding all over the stages, drinking the blood of many maidens, and showing the Masters of Evil that some things do indeed go bump in the night...

UPDATE: Added two new skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a custom-made Xtreme tribute to the classic vampire...
-Abilities of Might, Flight, and Healing Factor.
-5 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring some horror movie screams.
-Uses assigned number #107.

MOVESET:
1. Widowmaker: Heavily slices an enemy's artery with his claws, causing bleed damage.
2. Blood Drain: Grabs an enemy who mysteriously turns female. He bites her, draining her blood and healing himself. She is then stunned in pleasure for 10 seconds. (Can be done from trip/sweep distance away.)
3. Vampire Speed: Uses transvection and glides rapidly through enemies for as long as button is held. Can allow for multiple hits.
4. Hypnotic Gaze: Mesmerizes an enemy of lesser willpower and bring them under his control.
5. Requiem: While navigating wind currents, Morbius spins himself, hurting enemies in a wild storm of pain. He then navigates the winds forward.
6. (Boost) Living Vampire: Reduces energy cost for powers, and gains stun & grab immunity. Blood Drain in particular cost no energy for a time.
7. (Boost) Thirst For Blood: Morbius' allies mysteriously become vampires! Gains healing factor, grab immunity, might, bleed damage on melee attacks, and senses that reveal their prey on the mini-map.
8. (Xtreme) Crimson Tide: Using vampire speed, Morbius moves to each enemy and bites them heavily, gaining health while draining the ladies to death... Gains brief invulnerability afterwards.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, effects recolor, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Remix skin & HUD, mannequin
Andersonbrazil - Midnight Sons & MUA3 skin
Julio Cabral - Classic Skin
Aventureiromax - Animated Series skin, maiden (pink dress) skin
Stickbro - Voice file

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ccjv6ut504f1bmz