The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome past few releases!

I like what you did with Ghost Rider and his blue flames.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

January 22, 2015, 07:49PM #422 Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:50PM by Outsider
LUKE CAGE (Booster)

Here is a booster for one of the heavy hitters of Marvel, one of the most famous and legendary black comic heroes ever: Harlem's own :pman: Luke Cage. I've made it so that his impenetrable steel-hard skin is truly represented, as well as adding some rather cool skins and loading screens. Cage may not be as strong as the Hulk, but I truly believe he can hold his own against the best of them. Check out this booster, and he'll prove it. Seriously, why doesn't this guy have his own movie yet?

UPDATED: Jumped his Invulnerability to 30%. Fixed some talent ranks.

FEATURES:
-New Power: Urban Legend (Becomes even more dense, and becomes invincible for a short time. Can perform more damaging chain attacks.)
-New Ability: Invulnerability (Steel-hard skin makes him take 30% less damage.)
-Added two hex-edited skins (Thunderbolts & Harlem Noir)
-Added two loading screens and HUDs.
-New herostat, increasing his mass to 1.15.
-Renamed a couple of his powers.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Coding, New HUDs, loading screens, effect recolor, hex-editing etc.
Andersonbrazil - New skins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?t4twpudvwrt90u2

Nice job Outsider, thanks, downloading now.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Thanks for the boost can't wait to play and cant wait for His Netflix series. I agree he needs to be on the big screen.

Here's a preview!  I'll release him once I finish his other 2 skins!  I copied a few element from from your original skin, Mouth, eyes, and belt since you nailed them.  Hope you don't mind! Feel free to give yourself credit when released.

I'm planning on his original 1st appearance for one of his skins. 

Not sure on his last skin. Any preference from these ones?

Quote from: Lionsden99 on January 22, 2015, 10:36PM

Found this one as well!

Definitely this one for the last one! And I don't mind at all of you using Dormammu's face. Thanks for volunteering to skin for him.

Quote from: Maegawa on January 22, 2015, 08:08PM
Nice job Outsider, thanks, downloading now.
Quote from: ndp on January 22, 2015, 09:12PM
Thanks for the boost can't wait to play and cant wait for His Netflix series. I agree he needs to be on the big screen.

No problem, fellas. Cage is underrated in terms of popularity among super heroes. I know he'll be featured in Jessica Jones' Netfilx series (wonder how they'll portray that tragic origin of hers), but hopefully that'll be just a intro of sorts that will get people excited for a Luke Cage film. The Rock or Terry Crews would be a good fit to play as him.

hey ~
ultron mode is aswome..
but why is Rocket Punch damage low ?

Quote from: stainor on January 29, 2015, 07:35AM
hey ~
ultron mode is aswome..
but why is Rocket Punch damage low ?

Thanks for the report. For some stupid reason, the "damagelevel = none" code occasionally doesn't work. Usually, it does, but in this case, I guess it didn't. So :ultron: Ultron has been reprogrammed, and I've upgraded its' systems with a hex-edited version of Odinson's new Contest of Champions skin.

:humant: Dormammu has been updated as well, as I've added Lionsden's three new skins for him, as well as more HUDs.

As most of you may know, I've been spending some time hex-editing the skins of ALL acquired mods that needed hex-editing, to ensure that I will not see those plain white Arcade Androids at Murderworld. I realized that some of my earlier mods weren't hex-edited. So, the following mods have been updated with hex-edited skins:

:bullseye: Bullseye, White Tiger, Witchblade, John Wraith, :warpath: Warpath, Arclight, Spawn, Black Knight, Lara Croft, :cd: Cloak, :sinister: Mr. Sinister, Aurora, and Falcon.  The :beast: Beast booster has been slightly updated, fixing the slight error in Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's quote.

Also, 35 more loading screens have been added at the Creation Station, starting here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8839.msg176663#msg176663. Some of them look f**kin' awesome, some of them are sexy as hell, and all of them are now available. I haven't done the requested ones yet, but they will come in due time.

February 17, 2015, 05:46PM #432 Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 12:36AM by Outsider
ATTUMA

Here's a mod that is surprisingly innovative -- the self-proclaimed ruler of Atlantis, the barbaric Attuma. Originally, I didn't think he was going to be anything special, but it turns out he is. He is the first mod where I have successfully added a weapon fightstyle! Similar to when you pick up an in-game weapon, and suddenly your anims change. I didn't know how to replicate that -- seemed like no one did, other than to give a mod two or three anim sets, which is different. Anyway, you'll see what I mean... You won't need a pole and some bait to hook this fish. Just download him. Trust me -- you won't be throwing this one back.

UPDATE: Now has an additional non-animated mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, Dominance & Atlantean Advantage (hold block and press jump during the Atlantis stages to gain a powerful boost).
-Uses his in-game skin, HUD, and loading screen.
-3 HUDs, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses official number #28.

NEEDS:
3 more skins

NOTE:
For his Atlantean Advantage to work, my special scripts package is required. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k (If you have the new EXG, then disregard as the EXG has these scripts included.)

MOVESET:
1. Dive Bomb: Attuma lunges forward in a charging attack, causing knockback. (In-game boss power.)
2. Trident Stab: Attacks an enemy with his trident, causing him to bleed for a time. (Improved version of in-game boss power.)
3. Serpent Crown: Uses this mysterious artifact to control nearby enemies for a time.
4. Energy Beam: Fires a deadly beam from his trident that will pierce through multiple enemies.
5. Poseidon Transfer: Throws his trident. If an enemy is hit, some enemy health is transfered to heal Attuma.
6. (Boost) Tiger Shark: Can summon Tiger Shark to assist him in battle for a time.
7. (Boost) Atlantean Might: Attuma gains the strength he would normally have in Atlantis. Uses his trident in battle.
8. (Xtreme) King of Atlantis: Traps enemies in water-filled tanks, drowning them to near-death.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, weapon scripts, sounds, etc.
AdrianoAp - Mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Non-animated mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?zvm592417lsko2k

Haven't been a big fan of the character before....maybe this will help turn that all around :)