The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm so glad it was Meggan after all!! Amazing mod!! Well done!!

Quote from: panospanos on March 07, 2015, 10:30AM
I'm so glad it was Meggan after all!! Amazing mod!! Well done!!

Thanks for saying that. Excalibur does feel a lot closer to completion now. She was a big missing piece.

March 14, 2015, 04:16PM #452 Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 07:22AM by Outsider
SATANA

Here is my mod of the half-demonic succubus and former Thunderbolt, the sexy and malicious Satana. Oh yes, Miss Hellstrom has a nice variety of powers and skills that make her both fun and dominant. She will be both seductive and deadly to her enemies, thanks to her skills in the mystic arts. Go ahead, try her. Just try not to get consumed by her...

UPDATE: Included 3 new skins by Aventureiromax. (Unable to use new demon skin, however due to hair not matching her Thunderbolts costume.) Replaced her skins with better versions by aventureiromax. Updated herostat.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might, flight, seduction (can mesmerize enemies not to attack her briefly), possession, teleport, and fire immunity.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using Trish's voice from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
-Uses assigned number #58.

MOVESET:
1. Exploding Kiss: Blows a massive fireball that explodes on impact, causing knockback.
2. Fiery Assault: Does a flame-enhanced 3-hit combo.
3. Decadent Bliss: Satana invades the dreams of her enemies, causing them to fall asleep while suffering mental damage.
4. Witchcraft: Performs a mystical incantation that enthralls enemies into her monster subjects for a time.
5. Hellfire: Creates a massive flame that will horribly burn enemies who touch it.
6. Succubus: Will kiss an enemy, draining their health into herself, while lowering their movement and defense.
7. (Boost) Murder, Inc: Satana and her allies gain extra health and energy per kill.
8. (Boost) Demonic Body: Turns herself into a demon of destruction, decreasing damage taken & gaining critical chance. +10% fire damage.
9. (Xtreme) Field of Screams: A deadly radial blast that has a 25% chance of instantly killing enemies with their gravestones in view...

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, demon skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, etc.
Aventureiromax - All human skins, mannequin
Tien Shinhan - Possession ability
Sbarth13 - Medusa Frightful Four skin base

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?779ys92dw1duwtm

Hey Outsider, I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just want to say your Supergirl mod is freakin awesome. 
Any chance you'll convert the DCUO Wonder Woman skin the way you did with Supergirl/Powergirl?

Quote from: scottsum on March 15, 2015, 10:48AM
Hey Outsider, I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just want to say your Supergirl mod is freakin awesome. 
Any chance you'll convert the DCUO Wonder Woman skin the way you did with Supergirl/Powergirl?

Thanks for the compliment. As for the skins, I didn't convert them, as I don't know how to. The "AA-Team" of Andersonbrazil and Aventureiromax did those.

Great Job with sister of Hellstrom ) Very glad she have ability possession

Quote from: ctepan 89 on March 15, 2015, 07:13PM
Great Job with sister of Hellstrom ) Very glad she have ability possession

Thanks for that. Tien Shinhan created that awesome ability, and I only give it to dark characters like her, Blackheart, and Dormammu. I just wish I knew how to transfer control back to the character if the possessed minion dies... That's a problem.

BTW everyone, I'm sure you've heard by now of the strange anomaly that has been spotted, and traveling from outer space. I know what it is, but can you figure it out? The target coordinates below the picture are hints, but each set is different. I typically just give hints as to who it is, but this one's a bit more complicated. Follow along and see if you can discover who or what is coming to MUA...
1st Report: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8782.msg177374.html#msg177374
2nd Report: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8782.msg177411.html#msg177411
3rd Report: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8782.msg177436.html#msg177436
(Stay tuned at The Lab for more special reports as they become available.)

Everyone, the recently released Satana has been updated, as it had a slight problem -- the 4th skin was unable to turn into her demonic form due to a powerstyle error. As of now, that issue has been corrected.

As for the "special reports," you'll find out soon enough, as I am almost finished. Maybe by later in the week.

March 19, 2015, 05:50PM #458 Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:19PM by Outsider
CAPTAIN UNIVERSE

Ladies and gentlemen, The Crypt presents to you my mod of the Uni-Power, the force of energy from the universe itself that can inhabit a host, turning him/her into Captain Universe. Eight hosts have been chosen, and I've done some serious work to make sure each host is represented well. I truly believe this is one of most awesome mods I've ever created. But don't take my word for it -- behold the awesomeness for yourself.

HOSTS:
:silvers: Silver Surfer, :iwoman: Invisible Woman, :x-23: X-23, :spiderman: Spider-Man, :hulk_icon: The Hulk, :daredevil: Daredevil, the original host Ray Coffin, and the current host Tamara Devoux.

UPDATE: A mannequin by MelloMods has been added. It is of the original host, Ray Coffin. Added a newer Cosmic Spider-Man skin & HUD.

FEATURES
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might, flight, invulnerability (+10 defense, boss resistances), uni-vision (can sense enemy targets), and dominance (can taunt - since it can't have a generic voice file).
-8 skins, 8 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #48.

MOVESET:
1. Rocket Launch: Unleashes a fierce uppercut that sends a victim flying to the skies, and back down with force.
2. Host Power: Captain Universe uses a power depending on who the host is.
3. Cosmic Beam: Releases a powerful beam of energy from the universe itself. Creates a protective forcefield during charge.
4. Speeding Comet: Throws a comet projectile that seeks enemy targets, and causes knockback to each.
5. Energy Orbit: A constant radial blast around the host that continually damages enemies that come near it.
6. Host Ability: Sets up a boost depending on who the host is.
7. Universal Influence: Enhances the team's momentum, and increases skill and outfit ranks.
8. Enigma Force: The Uni-Power comes out of its' host in a violent radial burst of energy. Also increases other Xtreme attacks.

NOTES:
This mod is based on having X-23 at #23 (her CCC number), and uses skin 2303. If you have her at #86 (same number as Gorgon), it is recommended that you download "Outsider's Fix" which will help you change her number to #23. (Easier than it may sound.)
Also, I know there have been other hosts of the Uni-Power, but I don't think I'll be adding any more hosts to this mod. 8 is enough. Just sayin'.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor etc.
MelloMods - Mannequin
Cates - Apocalypse effects
UltimateVenom - Blue fire textures

CREDITS (SKINS & HUDS):
Outsider: Silver Surfer, Ray Coffin, Tamara Devoux
CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil: Spider-Man
Aventureiromax: X-23
Marquis: Invisible Woman, Hulk, Daredevil

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?1dizpr7yvx35d6u

Made even more awesome than expected. Will download shortly.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Oh yes Captain Universe and guardian of Eternity ) Very glad you dont forgot about Tamara Devoux his Marvel Now version

Sounds great but was hoping for Peter Porker Captain Zoonoverse. Haha looking forward to downloading!

Plays great!

I as thinking, for meggan, might be a smart idea to replace her hydro man skin with something else, since the Hydro man mod is unavaible atm
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thanks a lot, fellas. Yeah, I had hoped to be able to make a decent skin of Ray Coffin & Tamara Devoux, so that Captain Universe be playable separate from the superheroes.

Quote from: Polygone on March 20, 2015, 09:24AM
I as thinking, for meggan, might be a smart idea to replace her hydro man skin with something else, since the Hydro man mod is unavaible atm

Hydro-Man is available. The link still works. http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg154067.html#msg154067