The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ctepan 89 on May 07, 2015, 04:57AM
Great mod on Moonstar very cool to fly on pegasus ) At last i download sersi mod and I can say this is  cool powers Matter Manipulation, Limelight and of course Eternal Surge!
Quote from: Oddark123 on May 07, 2015, 11:44AM
Sweet Moonstar is released. Will try her out as soon as I get the free time.
Quote from: Lionsden99 on May 11, 2015, 11:48PM
Just when I think I'm out you just have to pull me back in....

Moonstar is one of my Favorite Mutants and I can't wait to see what you've done with her ;)
Quote from: ctepan 89 on May 12, 2015, 12:51AM
Yes! Yes! Kurse now is one of my favourite asgardian characters!
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on May 12, 2015, 02:42PM
Awesome new mods! Moonstar looks like she will be a lot of fun to play as!

Thanks for the compliments, fellas. I am definitely proud with how the recent mods Sersi, Moonstar, and Kurse turned out.

:deadpool:

So I REALLY want to install the Deadpool 4th wall booster... but the ReadMe says, "Make sure you have their mods though." to make Ladies Man work.

And then, ironically, does not mention who the ladies are and which mods must be installed, so it's literally impossible to "make sure."

Can anyone tell me which mods I need installed to make this booster work???

Quote from: Clarityman on May 15, 2015, 09:16PM
:deadpool:

So I REALLY want to install the Deadpool 4th wall booster... but the ReadMe says, "Make sure you have their mods though." to make Ladies Man work.

And then, ironically, does not mention who the ladies are and which mods must be installed, so it's literally impossible to "make sure."

Can anyone tell me which mods I need installed to make this booster work???

The ladies' identities were intended to be a surprise for those who download it. (It mentions who they are in the description when you play as him after installing it, which is why I wrote "Install and find out.") But since he was done years back, I can mention them. Chances are, you already have them. They are: Ms. Marvel, Rogue, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Domino, and Harley Quinn.

Thank you! I wasn't aware it would be in the powers description if I installed. That's why I was concerned. Thanks for letting me know so I can install the booster error-free.

Everyone, :ultron: Ultron has been updated and expanded tremendously, as now the Sentinel is a stand-alone mod, with its' own abilities. Those runaway mutants may want to hide... Also, Ultron has new sounds and an extra boost. Check them both out here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg174259#msg174259

Ultron's new power is amazing and effective! Something similar I saw in the "Avengers: Assemble". This guy is a great villain and I can play as him thanks to you. Keep modding :)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on May 17, 2015, 12:09PM
Ultron's new power is amazing and effective! Something similar I saw in the "Avengers: Assemble". This guy is a great villain and I can play as him thanks to you. Keep modding :)

Thanks for that. Avengers Assemble was where I got the idea for that boost. Plus, that's where I got his new voice. I feel it sounds much better than it's MUA voice. Even its' taunts sound better.

May 24, 2015, 07:01PM #502 Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 10:40AM by Outsider
SPIRAL

Ladies and gentlemen, do not adjust your computer monitors or cell phone screens. You're not delusional -- you are reading this correctly. One of the mods none of us thought we'd ever see is finally here. Introducing the woman formerly known as Rita Wayword, the six-armed, sword-wielding, time-traveling temptress known as Spiral!!! Some of her powers were influenced by one of The Outsider's all-time favorite arcade games, X-Men: Children of the Atom. She is a little unorthodox to play as, but hey, she's from Mojo World. It doesn't get any more unorthodox than that! So get ready to enhance your MUA experience with a mod like no other, to kick off the unofficial start of summer! Mojovision presents without further adieu, its' feature presentation.... Spiral!!!!  (Whew, that was quite an intro. :laugh:)

UPDATE: Fixed movements during the Ratings Spike (Invisibility) boost.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might, mind control immunity, and teleport.
-11 hex-edited six-armed skins, 5 HUDs, 4 loading screens, mannequin, icons, and sound/voice file (herself and Mojo).
-Uses assigned number #166 (shares with Zero.)

MOVESET:
1. Deep Six: Attacks with her 6 swords, causing the enemy to bleed for 6 seconds. Also upgrades grab smash.
2. Dancing Swords: Generates six swords to orbit her and attack nearby enemies.
3. Flashbolt: Fires a projectile of magic that damages enemies and lowers their attack damage and speed.
4. Ricochet Rita: Can reverse damage back at attackers via a magical dance.
5. Prime Time: Spins with her six swords in a constant lethal attack.
6. Metamorphosis: Morphs into various characters while unleashing an awesome, unblockable 12-hit combo!
7. (Boost) Time Distort: Slows down time except Spiral and her allies.
8. (Boost) Ratings Spike: For a very short time, she can either gain double attack strength, move twice as fast, or become completely (and I mean completely) invisible.
9. (Boost) Mojovision: Team goes live for the audience at Mojo World. Gains momentum, shield credits, and energy per kill. Can see enemies via TV camera. (Oh, you'll want to see this...)
10. (Xtreme) Season Finale: Spiral throws multiple sharp swords that ricochet off walls, attacking enemies. Some will follow enemies as well.

NOTE:
It is very important that you read the "Special Note" in regards to her Metamorphosis power.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, all original skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Julio Cabral - Six-arm conversion of all original skins, sword skin segments
Andersonbrazil & Aventureiromax - Mannequin, detailed skins, Gladiator HUD

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?j3kebgdy103z93f

Outsider, I really enjoyed your mod spiral. This mod is among my favorites. Thanks!

Quote from: Polygone on May 27, 2015, 10:44AM
Woah! Great work!
Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 02, 2015, 07:07AM
Outsider, I really enjoyed your mod spiral. This mod is among my favorites. Thanks!

Thanks for that, fellas. I'd like to believe I've outdone myself with her. Metamorphosis in particular was tough to do, but hey -- high risk, high reward. I love the Mojovision boost, and the Dancing Swords as well.

Bit late but I still meant to compliment you on the Sersi mod, she's a lot of fun to play and I'm even reconsidering my 'perfect' roster now, she may very well end up as a part of it!

Quote from: Hobgoblin on June 03, 2015, 09:46AM
Bit late but I still meant to compliment you on the Sersi mod, she's a lot of fun to play and I'm even reconsidering my 'perfect' roster now, she may very well end up as a part of it!

That's saying something, as I know how serious you are about having your 'perfect' roster. Thanks for the compliment. I've always felt Sersi was great as an Avenger, as amazingly powerful as she is (being an Eternal), and having close ties to both Captain America and the Black Knight.

June 13, 2015, 10:01AM #508 Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 03:57AM by Outsider

Presenting my mod of Jackie Estacado, the mafia hitman of Top Cow fame who became the wielder of the demonic entity known as The Darkness. I love horror films, and dark characters (as you've all probably noticed lol). So I wanted him to stand out and make you feel goosebumps when you play as him, as Jackie struggles to control the Darkness from letting it control him... Ideas for his moveset came from the video games The Darkness and The Darkness II. If you aren't familiar with this character, trust me -- you'll want to. Go on, embrace the Darkness and download him. Unless of course, you're afraid of the dark... You're not scared, are you?

WARNING: This mod contains adult language that wasn't bleeped out. Download ONLY if you are not easily offended.

UPDATE: Changed "Summon Darklings" power's functioning.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might, healing factor, teleport and dominance.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 5 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file of both Jackie and the Darkness itself.
-Uses assigned number #51.

MOVESET:
1. Waste Management: Fires at enemies with his two 9mm handguns.
2. Demonic Arm: Can extend a tentacle to violently grab an enemy and toss them.
3. Dark Swarm: Sends a cloud of tiny flesh-eating insects that immobilize and damage enemies.
4. Lights Out: Fires his guns, but this time fused with The Darkness' power, firing intense projectiles.
5. Summon Darklings: Turns nearby enemies into his monster minions for a short time.
6. The Feeding: Jackie feeds the Darkness by attacking victims with an upward stream of tentacles. Steals a portion of health.
7. (Boost) Fade To Black: Jackie spreads the Darkness to his allies for more melee damage and momentum.
8. (Boost) New York Minute: For exactly 60 seconds, he becomes more invulnerable, and gains critical chances as the area grows darker... (You'll want to see this...)
9. (Xtreme) Original Sin: As darkness consumes the area, Jackie loses control as the power rips out the hearts of his enemies.

NOTE:
Do not use Demonic Arm or The Feeding against Fin Fang Foom, as it was reported to cause issues, and then you can't finish the stage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor etc.
AdrianoAp - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?rrc67ibnm2kgilq