The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Daredevil's batons are indeed skinsegments (part of his skin), and the two baton boltons do not work correctly as well, Hobgoblin. I think the only way to have working baton boltons would be creating them in 3ds Max (I don't know if I'm correct, I'm not a mesher).
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

August 15, 2015, 08:08AM #557 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:59PM by Outsider
BOOM-BOOM

You've waited for years for the rebellious Tabitha Smith to come to MUA, and thanks to me, the wait is finally over. I present to you my mod of the explosive mutant known by many names, but commonly referred to as Boom-Boom. I've taken Marvel Watcher's XML2 mod of her, converted her to MUA, then fixed her up immensely. Now she's explosively fun to play as, yet feels different than playing as the bomb-carrying teleporter John Wraith. No need to create a FaceSpace account -- update your status to "ZOMG" (whatever the hell that means) and download her. #awesome #tickticktickboom

UPDATE: Added more packages for more skins. Updated herostat. Added Classic skin, and 2 more HUDs. Now has a mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Flight.
-5 skins, 6 HUDs, loading screen, redone icons, mannequin, and redone sound files using Batgirl's voice from Injustice.
-Uses assigned number #234.

NOTE:
One of the Bayville Siren skins was used as a filler until the Tabitha Smith (X-Men Evolution) and Nextwave skins of her can be created.

MOVESET:
1. Time Bombs: Fires quick plasma bombs which explodes on contact.
2. Light My Fire: Releases small bombs underneath an enemy as a painful but hilarious prank.
3. Fistful of Boomstick: Launches a radial plasma blast, exploding nearby enemies.
4. ZOMG: Fires multiple plasma bombs that follow enemies and violently blow them up.
5. Explosive Stream: Fires a wave of her plasma explosive power at enemies.
6. (Boost) Social Network: Updates her social status on FaceSpace, as her team's energy cost is lowered for a time.
7. (Boost) 3,2,1, Boom!: Gains higher melee & power damage, and the ability to attach time bombs to enemies.
8. (Xtreme) Blow S*** Up!: A highly dangerous plasma attack, exploding all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod conversion to MUA, coding, Boomer skin fix, Facespace scripts & dialogs, loading screen, HUDs, icons, sounds etc.
Marvel Watcher - XML2 mod including effects (and all those who helped with it)
heynow90 - RGB conversion of Classic skin
Julio Cabral - Mannequin
4elementsefww - Bayville Siren skins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?pajq2va2xv2nhd8

Boom-Boom is badass in the TV Series ''X-men Evolution'' :). Now it is so good to see her in MUA, but i don't think she can fly or have flamethrower ability, even so thank you for the mod
IF TOMORROW COME.........

Quote from: Lồn mẹ nó on August 15, 2015, 06:22PM
Boom-Boom is badass in the TV Series ''X-men Evolution'' :). Now it is so good to see her in MUA, but i don't think she can fly or have flamethrower ability, even so thank you for the mod

More other project excellent outsider good job.
Star Andy :))

August 21, 2015, 01:20AM #561 Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:50AM by SuperiorSpidey 2002
Quote from: Outsider on August 05, 2015, 09:59PM
SPIDER-GIRL

Presenting my mod of :spidergirl: Spider-Girl ...no, not May Parker. This mod features six Spider-Girls all in one kick-ass mod, featuring a moveset similar to :spiderman: Spider-Man, but with some differences. The Spider-Verse expands NOW!

UPDATE: Through cloned and renamed packages, it is now possible to play as two Spider-Girls within the same roster and the same team.

FEATURES:
-6 Spider-Girls -- Spider-Gwen, Silk, Mary Jane, Anya Corazon, Ultimate Spider-Woman, and Mattie Franklin.
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Web Zip and Exclusive Skill (permanent passives depending on which one used)
-You can now play as two Spider-Girls on the same team via 2nd herostat and cloned material.
-6 skins, 6 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #53

NEEDS:
mannequin

MOVESET:
1. Web Bolts: Throws projectiles of impact webbing.
2. Kiss of the Spider: Traps an enemy into a web sack and weaken their defense.
3. Spider Sting: Rolls forward evading all attacks, then does a cartwheel kick on the enemy.
4. Variety: Does a damaging move depending on which Spider-Girl used.
5. Slingshot Kick: Propels herself forward like a slingshot and kicks enemies.
6. (Boost) Rush Hour: Increases attack speed and health per kill.
7. (Boost) Spidey Sense: Time slows down for Spider-Girl and her allies.
8. (Xtreme) Maximum Spider: Uses a giant web to trap enemies, then attacks each enemy with fast and deadly kicks.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Mary Jane skin, Anya Corazon skin, loading screens, redone icons, HUDs (Gwen, Silk, MJ, Anya) sounds, hex-editing, xtreme web effect, etc.
Quentin Hex - Spider-Gwen skin, original icons
MJ Fan - Silk skin (major props!), Witchblade skin texture for Mary Jane
Blaw - Ultimate SW skin & HUD, Mattie Franklin skin & HUD, Arachne skin texture for Anya Corazon

BUGS:
During the Xtreme, the web effect moves with her, which is not intentional. Unsure how to fix.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?4u221m8zuxrbc64
Pretty COOL Mod I can finally complete my SpiderVerse Team but one thing I hope you would change in next few updates (or so) can you at least use a different SpiderGwen model (like with hoodie)
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: StarAndy on August 17, 2015, 12:14PM
More other project excellent outsider good job.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on August 21, 2015, 01:20AM
Pretty COOL Mod I can finally complete my SpiderVerse Team but one thing I hope you would change in next few updates (or so) can you at least use a different SpiderGwen model (like with hoodie)

Thanks for the compliment. I can't convert models myself, but Andersonbrazil did say that Spider-Gwen was supposed to be coming to Marvel Heroes sometime this year. He said he'll be willing to convert the model below if/when he acquires it.

Updating... in fact already exists this model in MH game but I could not ripper because this model is a purchased model with a PACK with other models(the cost is higher)  :(
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

August 22, 2015, 07:27AM #565 Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:52PM by Outsider
CATWOMAN

There are plenty of you out there creating a DC roster of mods for MUA. Here's the thing, though: You don't have a serious collection without the appearance of Selina Kyle, the highly popular and world famous anti-hero/Batman rival known as Catwoman. She has a multitude of skills involving her claws and her trademark whip, and outfits of some actresses who played as her over the years, such as Michelle Pfeiffer, Halle Berry, Julie Newmar, and Anne Hathaway. (Sorry, no Eartha Kitt lol). Check out this Gotham girl in action.

UPDATE: Added two more skins and HUDs by the AA-Team, and three more skins featuring textures by Blaw. Added three more skins and a mannequin by Dr. Bruce Banner. Added 3 more skins by Aventureiromax.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-13 hex-edited skins, 8 HUDs, 4 loading screens, 2 mannequins, icons, and sound/voice file using her own voice from Injustice.
-Uses assigned number #222 (Shares with Surge, will clash at mannequin)

NOTE:
See the "xtras" folder for more skins and loading screens.

NEEDS:
HUDs for Injustice and Horrible Movie skins.

MOVESET:
1. Claw Strike: Slashes fiercely with her claws.
2. Whip It: Lashes an enemy with her trademark bullwhip.
3. Gotham City Siren: Rolls to dodge incoming attacks, then slashes enemy in a counter attack.
4. Crack The Whip: Uses her bullwhip to lash multiple enemies around her.
5. Frisky Kitty: Pounces onto an enemy and slashes away violently.
6. (Boost) Kitten's Purr: For a short time, she gains dodging chances, as enemies get too attracted by her famous feminine wiles to attack her, and switch sides.
7. (Boost) Assassination: Gains melee damage, and chance for critical damage.
8. (Xtreme) Feline Fatale: Spins around and slices through multiple enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil & Aventureiromax - All skins and HUDs (except DCUO, Injustice, and Horrible Movie skins), Mannequin
Blaw - DCUO skins
Dr. Bruce Banner - Injustice & Horrible Movie skins, alt mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?13o7dhjbhidacnk

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 22, 2015, 09:36AM
Another great DC mod:)  Nice job!

Good to hear you're enjoying her, or should I say - them.

-----------------------------------------
To that guy "Deadpool_69," I can't PM you as your inbox is full, but you've asked about my :deadpool: Deadpool booster. You said...

Quote from: Deadpool_69 on August 22, 2015, 04:13PM
Also, I downloaded your Deadpool booster, the one with the Ladies Man. You included some .igb files in the .rar folder, and you didn't say anything in the readme files about where to put them. I assumed they belonged in the actors folder, but when I tried the power in the game, all I saw were Deadpool clones. The girls' voices were still there, but they looked like Deadpool. If you know where to put the .igb files, could you tell me? I can't seem to figure it out.

For "Ladies Man", you have to have the skins of the female characters, which I can't add to the booster because they aren't mine. You can find them in the "actors" folder of their respective mods. They are:
Ms. Marvel:  1401 (the game has her already)
Psylocke: 3001
Emma Frost: 19809
Rogue: 20801
Domino: 8205
Harley Quinn: 25301
When you have those skins, place them in the "actors" folder. The females will show up in the game when DP summons them.

Also, those .igb files you saw are the seven loading screens I was referring to in the "Read It" file. It said to pick the ones you want, and rename them anywhere from 1702-1706 (or 1701 if you want to replace his current one), and place them in the "textures/loading" folder. However, the game only allows for three loading screens, so you can only pick three.
It also said you can see what they each look like at my Creation Station, but to be nice, I'll show you what they each look like here:

Hopefully, I've cleared up any confusion. If you still have questions, let me know here.

DC coming through, can't wait to download looking forward to hunt with these two thanks for all the hard work.