The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Outsider, your Ant Man mod is fantastico! Very cool! But it is a sad news that you brought us. I realized that over the years excellent modders passed through here, and you, today is a spectacular piece for this forum. Your absence will go do much lack to our forum. His works made history in my game and in the game of many other users. But still I want to thank you for all amazing stuff you shared with us. Sincerely thank you!

Quote from: jaybird on January 17, 2016, 06:14PM
Haven't tried him yet but i know he will be awesome.
Quote from: dsl on January 17, 2016, 06:29PM
Thanks outsider!
Hopefully in this last year of modding you can complete the most wants from comic universe :)

I am certain you'll enjoy Ant-Man. We shall see who else comes out from The Crypt.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 18, 2016, 01:36PM
Outsider, your Ant Man mod is fantastico! Very cool! But it is a sad news that you brought us. I realized that over the years excellent modders passed through here, and you, today is a spectacular piece for this forum. Your absence will go do much lack to our forum. His works made history in my game and in the game of many other users. But still I want to thank you for all amazing stuff you shared with us. Sincerely thank you!

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, this will be my last year as an active modder, but don't worry, there's still plenty more I'd like to create before I retire. Hopefully, you'll keep those great models of different characters coming.

Outsider I'm going to try Ant Man out  but first I just wanted to say I will miss your mods  I'm sure you have a few great ones planned yet before you retire  and I'm looking forward to seeing them Thank you for all your hard work.

Hey Outsider,

I might be seeing a minor bug in one of Zatanna's powers.  I'm using the "magician's hat" power which should up her strength by some percentage, but it only ever seems to add one point to the strength number. 

I took a look at the talent file (I know just enough to be dangerous) and I assume it's supposed to be a scale thing, for example the 1.2 is +20%, etc.  It seems like it's just adding the 1 instead of multiplying by the 1.2.

I was so excited about Ant-Man.It is always a big pleasure to see my skins coming alive & getting a"personality".
And honestly You did an amazing work with Scott Lang !!!
The "Pym Firearm"and the "Ant-Tastic" powers are hilarious.
I had one of the funniest moment since I play this game, shooting the enemies with the "Pym Firearm".
Fin Fang Foom looks like cute little pet :laugh:
Thanks for made it possible !!!
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: scottsum on January 18, 2016, 10:04PM
Hey Outsider,

I might be seeing a minor bug in one of Zatanna's powers.  I'm using the "magician's hat" power which should up her strength by some percentage, but it only ever seems to add one point to the strength number. 

I took a look at the talent file (I know just enough to be dangerous) and I assume it's supposed to be a scale thing, for example the 1.2 is +20%, etc.  It seems like it's just adding the 1 instead of multiplying by the 1.2.

Actually, striking works differently than (for example) atk_damage, and doesn't work on a scale like the latter does. It was meant to only add a small amount of points to her striking, as Zatanna's not known for being a striker. Though it's a small amount of points, it still causes her to inflict more damage to enemies. However, (to make up for the small striking) remember that it's also adding might (she can now lift heavy objects) and faster healing, and not just for her, but for her whole team -- and that's only the first boost, so I can't make it too powerful. Usually, the second boost is the more powerful one.

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on January 19, 2016, 04:10AM
I was so excited about Ant-Man.It is always a big pleasure to see my skins coming alive & getting a"personality".
And honestly You did an amazing work with Scott Lang !!!
The "Pym Firearm"and the "Ant-Tastic" powers are hilarious.
I had one of the funniest moment since I play this game, shooting the enemies with the "Pym Firearm".
Fin Fang Foom looks like cute little pet :laugh:
Thanks for made it possible !!!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Ant-Man. Your models helped out greatly, as what is Ant-Man without... ants? And yes, turning bosses tiny is my favorite part as well. I like creating mods of various characters to challenge myself. Feel free to keep the great models coming. There are still plenty I'd like to do -- such as a popular enemy of Captain America, for one...

January 21, 2016, 06:45PM #651 Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 06:47PM by Outsider
RADIOACTIVE MAN

Another forrmer Thunderbolt enters the fray. This time it's Dr. Chen Lu, who has become the extremely dangerous mutate who's name says it all -- Radioactive Man. While he doesn't have a large moveset, his skills are enough to be a serious threat to the Masters of Evil. I guess he didn't take too kindly to being hired as Doom's lackey for false promises of living like powerful kings. Play as the mean green radioactive machine now.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might and radiation immunity.
-2 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses his in-game skin and HUD.
-Uses his official number #118.

MOVESET:
1. Mean Green: Punches an enemy with a radiation-fueled attack, causing knockback.
2. Poison Blasts: Throws two projectiles of pure toxic radiation. (in-game boss power)
3. Heat Emissions: Fires beams of radiation emitted as heat. Will stun enemies briefly.
4. Contaminator: Poisons nearby enemies with severe health-draining radiation for a time.
5. (Boost) Biohazard: Creates an aura around the team that poisons enemies with radiation.
6. (Boost) Human Forcefield: For a very short time, becomes completely invulnerable. (in-game boss power)
7. (Xtreme) Nuclear Reactor: Chen releases a huge blast of radiation at all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Modern skin, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Alastor - Thunderbolts skin
UltimateVenom - mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?crirju1e0cp4u8o

January 27, 2016, 02:56PM #653 Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 12:08PM by Outsider
WRECKER

It is time to do some damage... time to wreck s*** up. Presenting my mod of Dirk Garthwaite, the small-time criminal accidently gaining the powers of an Asgardian god known as the Wrecker. Normally, wielding a 4 ft long steel crowbar isn't much in a universe full of powerful heroes, but in the Wrecker's case, it's pretty damn dangerous. With this mod, he's just as brutal as you'd expect, but he also abuses the Asgardian power within his crowbar. However, to quote Snoop Dogg, "It ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none." So just like a sports team, he can sub himself out for another member of his Wrecking Crew. Go ahead and see what I mean.

UPDATE: Changed the mannequin included.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of might and leadership.
-Uses in-game skin and HUD.
-2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses his assigned number #242.

NEEDS:
3 more skins and HUDs

SPECIAL NOTE:
On his stats screen will be a note that says "Enchanted Crowbar." It will mention how to summon his crowbar, which will activate his powers. This was done for coding reasons.

MOVESET:
1. Stun Shot: Whacks an enemy's head with his crowbar, stunning them. (In-game boss power)
2. Power Swing: Angrily swings his crowbar in an arc, attacking enemies. (In-game boss power, but enhanced)
3. Crowbar Throw: Throws his crowbar at enemies. Can control where it goes until it returns to him.
4. Teleport Wreck: Uses his enchanted crowbar to teleport and attack enemies, popping them up.
5. (Boost) Demolition Derby: Reflects projectiles and adds striking.
6. (Boost) Piledriver: Subs himself out and calls in Brian Calusky to attack. Gains more attack and throw damage.
7. (Boost) Bulldozer: Subs himself out and calls in Henry Camp to attack. Gains more resistance and reflects damage.
8. (Boost) Thunderball: Subs himself out and calls in Dr. Eliot Franklin to attack. Gains health regen and and critical chance.
9. (Xtreme) Extreme Wreckage: Violently throws his crowbar in a giant arc, causing massive damage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screens, icons, sounds, effects recolor etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
With his "Crowbar Throw" power, if you're not holding down the button and steering it, when it comes back, Wrecker won't be holding it anymore, and you'll have to summon it again.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?8fbhzm1q5ojpcjj

Outsider, I just wanted to thank you for the many great mods you've produced. In particular, you made a dream of mine come true when I was running around, shapeshifting and cackling as Morph the other day!

I believe I read somewhere that you're retiring this year. If so, this game will be losing one of its best modders... but man, what a legacy you leave behind.

Thanks again for all this awesome work. MUA is still one of the most fun games to play, and your work has really enhanced it in some amazing ways.

Quote from: Dave_Bass on February 09, 2016, 01:57PM
Oh my, oh my, MANY MANY thanks for Taskmaster!!!  :tmaster:

No problem. I'm very proud of how Taskmaster's mod turned out.

Quote from: Clarityman on February 09, 2016, 03:59PM
Outsider, I just wanted to thank you for the many great mods you've produced. In particular, you made a dream of mine come true when I was running around, shapeshifting and cackling as Morph the other day!

I believe I read somewhere that you're retiring this year. If so, this game will be losing one of its best modders... but man, what a legacy you leave behind.

Thanks again for all this awesome work. MUA is still one of the most fun games to play, and your work has really enhanced it in some amazing ways.

I appreciate the kind words. Yes, this is indeed my last year as an active modder, but I have plenty more I'd like to create before I return to the shadows. Feel free to visit The Lab for info on upcoming and future mod projects.

Before you retire, will you plz just add mannequins to your mods that doesn't have any (or at least ask someone to finish em) because I don't want to end up using your mods that feels so......incomplete. You're one of (if not) the best thing that happened to my gaming experiences in MUA
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on February 10, 2016, 08:53PM
Before you retire, will you plz just add mannequins to your mods that doesn't have any (or at least ask someone to finish em) because I don't want to end up using your mods that feels so......incomplete. You're (one of, if not the) best thing that happened to my gaming experiences in MUA

Thanks for that compliment. Unfortunately, adding mannequins isn't up to me, as my computer is unable to create mannequins myself. So, it's completely up to those who can make mannequins if they are willing to. I can and have requested them for my mods and have even compiled a list, which you can see here: (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9280.msg176112.html#msg176112). That's all I can do. Some such as Andersonbrazil, MelloMods, Julio Cabral, Blaw, and Aventureiromax have been nice enough to create mannequins for some of them. Their interest and availability will determine if more mannequins are made for my stuff.
You can request for them at the Big Mannequin Request thread as many have, but again, it's up to them.

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on February 10, 2016, 08:53PM
Before you retire, will you plz just add mannequins to your mods that doesn't have any (or at least ask someone to finish em) because I don't want to end up using your mods that feels so......incomplete. You're one of (if not) the best thing that happened to my gaming experiences in MUA

Jeez, man, I'll have to make a statue for you!