Author Topic: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains over 100 mods, and 30+ boosters)  (Read 313213 times)

Offline ndp

• Fantastic Member
  • X-MEN FOREVER
Re: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains over 100 mods, and 30+ boosters)
« Reply #1035 on: February 05, 2017, 03:04pm »
All the greats comeback. JayZ, Jumpman Jordan, Ali, and most important and greatest of all Jesus. We know he still is coming back one more time so you can too brother.

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
« Reply #1036 on: February 05, 2017, 09:44pm »
All the greats comeback. JayZ, Jumpman Jordan, Ali, and most important and greatest of all Jesus. We know he still is coming back one more time so you can too brother.

I don't think I deserve to be placed in the same sentence as those legends (especially the Lord), but I get what you're saying. I could possibly mount a modding comeback someday. No time soon, but perhaps someday.

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
The Outsider's Crypt - ?????
« Reply #1037 on: February 08, 2017, 10:00pm »
THE OUTSIDER'S SECRET MAUSOLEUM

So, within the famous graveyard known as The Crypt, there is a secret mausoleum that was discovered last month by only a few people while downloading the Last Call. Everyone knows that I like to shock people -- it's what I do :king: (evil laugh). But perhaps I hide my secret stuff too well. So, I've decided to show you what lies within the eerie tomb -- but you still have to unlock them...

NOTE 1: All passwords to these mods are discovered at the Phantom Four web page (www.phantom-4.com), where my kick-ass novels can be found!

NOTE 2: Please do not spoil the identities of these secret mods, or give out the passwords. Part of the fun is being pleasantly shocked, so don't ruin it for everyone else. If you have trouble finding them, just PM me.

NOTE 3: Everyone knows that I've retired from modding on the regular, as I no longer have time to release new stuff every two weeks or so. However, I have left the door open to possibly mount a temporary comeback someday. If any mods are released post-retirement, they will be released at this post.

Secret Mod 1 (hidden from "Last Call"): https://www.mediafire.com/?y1o4y1sib4c4yuc
The password is a sentence in the Novels section that contains only five words...

Secret Mod 2 (hidden from "Last Call"): https://www.mediafire.com/?f5zoq1lteivi3x6
What is the real name of the hero who was once a rock star for a metal band? The answer is the password.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:08pm by Outsider »

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
« Reply #1038 on: February 18, 2017, 12:13pm »
Everyone, the following has been updated...

Martian Manhunter: Added 5 more morphs (Artemis, Sinestro, Captain Atom, Darkseid, & Brainiac), making it 17 total. Added Aventureiromax's VU skins and mannequin.

Arachne: After viewing Andersonbrazil's video, I noticed that she had a huge delay after using her Web Beam power. I have fixed the animations, so no more of that.

Outsider's Trade 3.0: Added were two skins and a mannequin of DC's Harley Quinn in her Suicide Squad costume! They are fully functional with Blaw's mod of her. Thanks to Aventureiromax for the pleasant surprise. Added Storm's African Goddess skin so now the skirt is removable. Added five more skins from 1st Trade that were previously omitted, making it 3.0. I've also added a visual to it's post.

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
« Reply #1039 on: February 19, 2017, 04:19am »
Outsider, I felt honored that you watched my gameplay, thank you! I forgot to pass on feedback to you from other characters. The Martian Hunter initiates the animation of flight of one form, and it changes the animation when it strikes in the air. I know that it isn't your, but maybe in your booster you can help. Thanos has a bug in his grabsmash. Can you help solve this? I noticed (SPOILER)'s mannequin is wrong. I'll send you a PM with the correct mannequin link. Thanks for all your Outsider updates!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 07:14am by Outsider »
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
« Reply #1040 on: February 19, 2017, 07:22am »
Outsider, I felt honored that you watched my gameplay, thank you! I forgot to pass on feedback to you from other characters. The Martian Hunter initiates the animation of flight of one form, and it changes the animation when it strikes in the air. I know that it isn't your, but maybe in your booster you can help. Thanos has a bug in his grabsmash. Can you help solve this? I noticed (SPOILER)'s mannequin is wrong. I'll send you a PM with the correct mannequin link. Thanks for all your Outsider updates!

No problem, Anderson. Oh, and sorry about editing your post, as I didn't want any spoilers revealed.

I have noticed that Martian Manhunter's flying animations are fine if you are jumping straight up. (He uses Magneto's animations.) However, if you're jumping forward or in a certain direction, he'll take a strange pose unto you strike. Then, he'll take the correct stance. Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to fix this... not yet, anyway.

Thanos? Actually, MelloMods created that mod. I only enhanced MUALover's Infinity Gem booster for him, but I'll take a look when I get a chance.

As for the... other character you mentioned, that character didn't have a mannequin, so I just placed a skin there as a placeholder until someone creates a mannequin. Good to hear that you're creating one, as there are still some mods of mine that needs one.

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
« Reply #1041 on: February 19, 2017, 09:50am »
Oops! Forgive me the slip! Almost that I a spoil the party! :chuckle: :chuckle:
The greatest hero died because of many.