The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 24, 2018, 05:39PM
So cool! I've been wanting these characters for a long time
Quote from: nickjustint on June 24, 2018, 07:01PM
Wow! Amazing stuff as usual, I'm glad we got these in the game now :O! Maybe someone will spoil us and convert their Future Fight models in the future, but nonetheless this is great.
Quote from: TheMK on June 24, 2018, 08:34PM
Your mods never fail to entertain, Outsider. Excited to see what you have in mind next :)
Quote from: Rodrigo79 on June 25, 2018, 07:51AM
Yes!! The warriors three are a great addition to MUA!! Thanks!

Good to hear that the Warriors Three were highly in demand. Hopefully, I've done them justice. As for what's coming next, it's Jade of Mortal Kombat. Originally, she was my current project, but I wanted to get the Warriors Three out of the way first. And perhaps a skinner will create their Future Fight models, or at the very least make the current models have removable weapons.

Quote from: TheMK on June 24, 2018, 08:34PM
I haven't watched Cloak and Dagger yet but I intend to do so sometime. I actually got really interested in them after watching and being impressed with Runaways so much that I read the comics. But like the show creators even mention, there's not a lot of Cloak and Dagger source material to go off of per se. It'll be interesting to find out what they decided to do with it.

On the other hand, I just finished season 2 of Luke Cage, and WOW. I, unlike others, actually found season 2 of Daredevil and Jessica Jones to be very enjoyable, but this is definitely the best Netflix MCU season 2 so far. There's not one, but two great and equally entertaining villains, a hell of a lot of character development, a constantly surprising plot and awesome action. I found myself able to sympathize with the viewpoints of almost every major character and unable to decide who I wanted to win (even though Luke is the right choice since he's the hero and all ;) ). I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say about it. The very ending of Cage's season 2 really surprised me, it makes me wonder how his next crossover and/or season 3 will go.

I would absolutely recommend Cloak and Dagger, just don't expect a whole lot of action or fighting -- at least, not yet. As for season 2 of Luke Cage, I haven't had time to see it yet, but I definitely like the series. I like all of Marvel's Netflix series ...well, except for Iron Fist. It left a lot to be desired. I'm hoping they'll do something with Ghost Rider and Blade.

I'll try to check it out when I can!

Very excited that Jade is next! :) I've been looking forward to seeing her become a mod for a long time!

I agree about Iron Fist. I don't think it was necessarily bad, just mediocre and okay, but it definitely fell short of a lot of potential. I'm not very familiar with his comics so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was disappointed that they didn't explore the dichotomy of him being both a Buddhist and a billionaire, which I thought could be very interesting if done well.

I'm sure you'll enjoy season 2 of Luke Cage! It's very good!

Cool, Warriors Three! I love those guys. It always seemed strange to me that they weren't to be seen in Asgard.

You might argue that they count as 3 separate mods, right? Happy to hear that you'll go on beyond 150!

Haven't seen anything of Cloak & Dagger yet, thanks for the recommendation. I haven't seen Luke Cage S2 yet either, I am hoping it's pacing is better than the first season, which had truly amazing atmosphere but was my least favourite of the Marvel Netflix series in the end as I really didn't think that it had enough content for 13 episodes. Three episodes in a row ended with pretty much the same cliffhanger: 'Is Luke dead?' (um, probably not, it's his series...)
On the other hand, I never understood why people are so down on Iron Fist, I (+wife and friends watching along) enjoyed that series a lot, and more happened in a single episode of Iron Fist than in three episodes of Luke Cage.
But I do like all of those series and I'm also hoping they'll go on for a while and add other characters. Moon Knight could be a nice fit too.

I've watched Cloak and Dagger. :cd: It's good, you should absolutely check it out. Call/Response was definitely my favorite episode so far, It finally really felt like things are going places. I can't wait to see this weeks episode.

I've watched the first few episodes of Luke Cage, and I'm really digging it, although the Jamaicans are pretty hard to understand

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 26, 2018, 12:40PM
I’ve watched the first few episodes of Luke Cage, and I’m really digging it, although the Jamaicans are pretty hard to understand

I usually watch Netflix with subtitles out of force of habit but this time I absolutely needed to.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on June 26, 2018, 12:06PM
Moon Knight could be a nice fit too.

I would love it if Moon Knight was in the MCU! I feel like he'd be perfect for the gritty, mature Netflix shows like Daredevil and Luke Cage, but if he ended up having his own movie instead that'd be nice, too. I remember hearing James Gunn proposed doing stuff with him at one point.

Everyone, I have an announcement to make. (Don't worry, it's good news.)

A long while back, a couple of people said that some of my mods were hard to find because the first post was in chronological order (meaning in order of when it was released). Also, it was because some of them are not on the first post at all, and one would have to click on "Summer of Shadows" or "The Road To 150" to find them.

To that end, I have been working on and now decided to release the Definitive Mod & Booster List, or the Quick List for short. It lists the characters of every mod and booster that I've done since joining here, but this time in alphabetical order. This should make it easier for you all to browse through my enormous collection and find the mods or boosters that you're looking for in a faster time -- a shortcut of sorts. (Please note that human-like names like Johnny Cage will not be listed as "Cage, Johnny" but as "Johnny Cage" so he will be under J.) However, it will not link you to their release posts. You still have to find them here. Some spoilers are revealed, so new members may want to stay away unless they want some surprises ruined. The link to the Quick List is on the first post as well.

Visit the QUICK LIST now. Feel free to give any comments or criticisms on it.

July 10, 2018, 09:07PM #1509 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:13AM by Outsider
JADE

Now, here comes the secretive, sexy, staff-wielding Edenian ninja of Mortal Kombat known as Jade. Her trademark moves are all in this awesome mod that is simple but stylish. Oh, you're gonna have some fun with this one. Enjoy.

UPDATE: Added MKM Alternate skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-5 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #94 (shares with Adam Warlock. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Boomerang: Jade throws a bladed boomerang that slices enemies before returning to her.
2. Emerald Kick: Jade glows green as she kicks an enemy down hard.
3. Staff Smash: Jade slams her staff down hard, causing radial damage.
4. Staff Kombo: Takes her staff and attacks multiple times.
5. (Boost) Projectile Evade: Becomes immune to projectiles and beams, and gains more speed.
6. (Boost) ?????: The mysterious "Shimmering Woman" takes over Jade's body, grants her healing, defense, and reduced energy cost.
7. (Fatality) Jaded Finish: Throws numerous bladed boomerangs that bounce off walls while possibly slicing heads off.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins (except Alternate), mannequin
Escanor610 - Alternate skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Staff & boomerang models

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3rtpi4p9oe3jiid

Very epic, Outsider!!! I knew you would make Jade awesome :)

Looking forward to Noob Saibot and your next mods!

I get a need permission screen when I click the Quick List.

So, expect a permission request from monitoraccess.

I'm loving your work.
Monitor

Everyone, Wendigo has been updated, as he now has a mannequin. Be sure to update him.

Quote from: Monitor2112 on July 12, 2018, 07:24PM
I get a need permission screen when I click the Quick List.

So, expect a permission request from monitoraccess.

I'm loving your work.

My apologies, as I am still unfamiliar with the Google Docs thing. Try again and tell me if you can view it (should be yes), and if you can edit it (should be no).