The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great job with Sektor and Cyrax, Outsider!
The two are very loyal to MK and very fun at MUA.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I see that the kombat list is almost closing. This leaves us a little anxious about the future of mods for MUA.
Do you have any mod ideas for the future?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 11, 2018, 02:41PM
Great job with Sektor and Cyrax, Outsider!
The two are very loyal to MK and very fun at MUA.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I see that the kombat list is almost closing. This leaves us a little anxious about the future of mods for MUA.
Do you have any mod ideas for the future?

Thanks for that round of applause, amigo. My current goal is to finish off the Mortal Kombat roster before the end of the year. But to answer your question, yes, I do have some mod ideas on the Marvel side, and a few that are non-Marvel/non-DC going into 2019. More secrets await within this seemingly endless Crypt.

Hello Outsider!
I noticed a minor error in the Sub-Zero mod, in the skin of Cyber Sub-zero. The open thorax skinsegment appears in the character selection and during the game. Only when I use the power of the freezing pump does the skinsegment work properly. Has that happened to you?

Hello Outsider!
I noticed a minor error in the Sub-Zero mod, in the skin of Cyber Sub-zero. The open thorax skinsegment appears in the character selection and during the game. Only when I use the power of the freezing pump does the skinsegment work properly. Has that happened to you?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 12, 2018, 11:09AM
Hello Outsider!

No, it hasn't happened in my game. In fact, I watched your video where you played as Cyber Sub-Zero and the open thorax wasn't showing in the character select there, either. Not sure what's causing that. His herostat should read:

Multipart {
      hideskin = thorax_open ;
      showskin = thorax_close ;
      }

December 15, 2018, 11:53AM #1776 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:27AM by Outsider
TREMOR

The horrible game known as "Mortal Kombat: Special Forces" was a colossal disappointment across the board. However, within all that s**t, there was a Black Dragon member there who was a diamond in the rough. Many started asking about this brown ninja, and his popularity soared. Eventually, he was reintroduced in Mortal Kombat X as the earth-controlling warrior, Tremor. Now you can control the earth element in dominant fashion, as you play as this ninja ...wait, does he still count as a ninja? Anyway, check him out.

UPDATE: Fixed clash with OCP. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Might and Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #195 (will clash with Cannonball in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Rock Toss: Throws a huge rock as a projectile at enemies, causing knockback.
2. Stalag-Might: Creates a large spiky stalagmite from the ground, launching an enemy upward.
3. Petrify: Can turn an enemy into stone for a time.
4. Ground Pulse: Creates a seismic earthquake that rumbles several enemies down.
5. Boulder Crush: Levitates a large boulder above enemies, and drops it for major damage.
6. (Boost) Krystalization: Lowers damage taken by his team for a time and grants stun immunity.
7. (Boost) Hard Rock: Turns his fists into rock and gains melee damage, critical chance and knockback.
8. (Fatality) Burial Ground: Causes pillars of large boulders to fall on all enemies for major crushing impact.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, some effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins except MKX
Andersonbrazil - MKX skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Stone Fist & projectile models
AdrianoAp - Mannequin
Maegawa - Help with "Boulder Crush" effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?fyjfmgn5gchjn1u

This mod is perfect really great work , The Next Kombatant is Erron Black ?
Star Andy :))

Outsider, have you seen the Into The Spider-Verse movie yet? I saw it today and really loved it :) I'd definitely love to see it in theaters again. It was so funny and creative, with awesome Spider-People all around, but Miles deserved the spotlight and I feel it did him justice.

Quote from: StarAndy on December 15, 2018, 06:56PM
This mod is perfect really great work , The Next Kombatant is Erron Black ?

Thanks for that. And, sorry but Erron Black didn't make the cut. See the Mortal Kombat Thread for details.

Quote from: TheMK on December 15, 2018, 08:20PM
Outsider, have you seen the Into The Spider-Verse movie yet? I saw it today and really loved it :) I'd definitely love to see it in theaters again. It was so funny and creative, with awesome Spider-People all around, but Miles deserved the spotlight and I feel it did him justice.

Not yet, but I do plan to see it. And I agree -- Miles Morales is a great character. Perhaps one day he will make an MCU debut.

I'd definitely love to see what you think when you see it! I think you'll enjoy it.

Just downloaded tremor and he's missing his fighting move
well...the first 2 normal punches anyway everything else works fine

Quote from: nyanisty on December 16, 2018, 05:53PM
Just downloaded tremor and he's missing his fighting move
well...the first 2 normal punches anyway everything else works fine

I must always ask this: Did you start a new game?

Not sure why that's happening... I just checked him and he's working fine. All of his basic moves are there.

Quote from: Outsider on December 16, 2018, 06:03PM
I must always ask this: Did you start a new game?

Not sure why that's happening... I just checked him and he's working fine. All of his basic moves are there.

Yerp. started a new game on normal

here is the herostat. i even did a fresh install of the game in case i might have messed
up before..not sure why it isn't working :<

Picture: http://prntscr.com/lvtr3n