The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nyanisty on December 16, 2018, 06:08PM

Yerp. started a new game on normal

here is the herostat. i even did a fresh install of the game in case i might have messed
up before..not sure why it isn't working :<

Picture: http://prntscr.com/lvtr3n

Yeah, that's the same herostat. Nothing wrong there. Is anyone else suffering this same problem with Tremor? I'm not sure how to fix this as I don't have this problem.

well...i was having the same problem with smoke so honestly it might just be my
computer maybe.....? idk man

Either way stilla fantastic mod.

December 17, 2018, 02:57AM #1787 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:06AM by andersonbrazil
Outsider, your Tremor mod is fantastic! Great fun! I really enjoyed your creativity in the grabsmash, I value these details very much.
For me the mod runs normally. I am very satisfied with this MK list. Congratulations!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 17, 2018, 02:57AM
Outsider, your Tremor mod is fantastic! Great fun! I really enjoyed your creativity in the grabsmash, I value these details very much.
For me the mod runs normally. I am very satisfied with this MK list. Congratulations!

Much appreciated, Anderson. And I have a surprise for the Marvel Mods community, but your help might be needed. See what you can do...

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10082.msg193219.html#msg193219

December 23, 2018, 10:54PM #1789 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:46AM by Outsider

SHINNOK

There is no one better to finish off the Mortal Kombat roster than the fallen Elder God, Shinnok. While his debut in Mortal Kombat 4 was atrocious, he redeemed himself in Mortal Kombat X as a legitimate bad-ass. And now, you get to play as him. Honestly, he is one of the best mods I've ever done, as he has it all. And, I am really proud of the color scheme I made for his effects, making him stand out even more. But enough talk, complete the Mortal Kombat collection and check him out -- just in time for Christmas Eve.

UPDATE: Skin numbers and herostat have changed to avoid clash with The Sentry's Void booster.

FEATURES:
-5 powers (+3 exclusive powers), 3 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), Fallen Elder God (too much to name here), Might & Leadership.
-6 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #200 (shares with Sentry).

MOVESET:
1. Dark Blast: Fires a dangerous projectile of dark energy that will follow and explode on an enemy.
1. Hellfire Beam: Corrupted Shinnok shoots a concentrated beam of fire from his chest.
2. Hell Sparks: Creates purple blasts that shoot upward, launching enemies up.
2. Hellfire Choke: Corrupted Shinnok grabs an enemy by his neck and burns them horribly.
3. Mimicry: Can replicate a single move from Kotal Kahn, Tanya, Erron Black, D'Vorah or Cassie Cage.
4. Amulet Curse: Fires a magic blast from his amulet that stuns enemies, weakens their defense, and will nullify their powers.
4. Devil's Embrace: Entraps enemies in cages of molten rock, damaging them.
5. Faction Kill: Turns nearby enemies into oni and commands them to destroy his foes for a time.
6. (Boost) Bone Scepter: Uses his bladed weapon in battle, gaining attack damage and critical chance.
7. (Boost) Netherrealm Shield: Uses his amulet to create a protective energy field for a time.
8. (Boost) Corrupted Shinnok: Transforms into a large devilish demon with exclusive powers.
9. (Fatality) Judgment Day: Creates a powerful blast of dark energy that destroys enemies in mid-air.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, effects, weapon scripts, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins (Modern & Imposter), mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Skins (Wrathful, Oni) & Models (Bone Scepter, Amulet, Tonfas, Insect, Six-Shooter)
Andersonbrazil - Skins (MK4, Corrupted)

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?bqcebxkdp756fbl

Awesome Outsider!
Another great launch!
Shinnok is a lot of fun to play. I really enjoyed your transformation into corruption.
Congratulations on the excellent mod!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Just wanted to wish the Marvel Mods community a Merry Christmas! Enjoy this holiday with your family and loved ones. Also remember to honor the Lord -- the true reason for this holiday.

Quote from: TheMK on December 24, 2018, 05:28AM
Very epic, Outsider!

It sure is to see the entire Mortal Kombat roster complete, and what a collection it is!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 25, 2018, 05:20AM
Awesome Outsider!
Another great launch!
Shinnok is a lot of fun to play. I really enjoyed your transformation into corruption.
Congratulations on the excellent mod!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks, amigo. I appreciate that. Shinnok is one of the hardest mods I've done, but he also looks to be one of the most fun.

As 2018 comes to a close, I reflect on all the good that was done here at this site -- the main thing being the 33 Roster Hack/Gold Edition Content that allowed for the game's roster to be extended to 33 characters (albeit with some problems with the last five spots). That is still a HUGE breakthrough that I was glad to be a part of. That, and the Mortal Kombat roster being complete, was a big milestone.

I expect new modders and skinners to make their presence known in 2019. This forum isn't dying yet. As for me, yes I will be still be modding in 2019, but I seriously doubt that I will do more than 200, as that is just overkill. So, I think I'm winding down. I may focus more on extending the game itself somehow to better the experience. Here's hoping Krisan Thyme comes through with his plan to increase the game's memory (stated back in July).

Anyway, have a great new year celebration. All the best for 2019. God bless.

So, you all may be wondering this one question: What will be The Outsider's first offering in 2019?

Do you all remember my mod of the Fixer? It was set up where if you select a different costume, you can play as a different Thunderbolt -- the Ghost. Well, to further fill up the Thunderbolts roster, and because of the female version's appearance in Ant-Man and The Wasp, I say it's time for the Ghost to be separated from the Fixer.

After that, more Marvel characters are coming... and a few non-Marvel, non-DC ones are coming as well. (For those of you on Discord who heard me mention Screwball, no she's not one of them.) Stay tuned...

January 05, 2019, 10:51PM #1795 Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 02:01PM by Outsider
GHOST

In the past, former Thunderbolt John Morley, a.k.a. the Ghost was an alternate costume for my mod of the Fixer. However, now that Ava Starr -- a female version of Ghost was introduced in the MCU in the Ant-Man and The Wasp movie, I thought it was time to separate Ghost from the Fixer. So, here it is! Both Ava Starr (primary) and John Morley are represented in this mod that features some sick moves, making for an interesting mod. Check it.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Flight.
-4 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound file.
-Uses assigned number #220 (Shares with Sandman. Skins and loading screens won't clash, but mannequin will.)
-The mannequin is of Ava Starr, the MCU female version.

MOVESET:
1. Spirit Strike: Walks through walls before unleashing a violent melee attack.
2. Aura of Fear: Engulfs himself in smoke that scares enemies half to death, reducing their defense.
3. Haunted Voltage: Equips a special gun that fires a beam of concentrated electricity.
4. Ghostfire: Fires a damaging projectile that will bounce off walls and attack mutiple targets for a time.
5. (Boost) Like The Wind: Gains more movement speed and resistance to the last damage type that hit Ghost.
6. (Boost) Paranormal Tech: Uses Ghost-Tech to become invisible. Deflect all beams and projectiles. Increases critical & dodging.
7. (Xtreme) Intangible Terror: While turning intangible, Ghost moves fast and strikes enemies with a taser blast.

SPECIAL NOTE: For those of you who have the Fixer, download him again here, as he is now no longer sharing with Ghost: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg184420#msg184420

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, redone effects, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - All skins except Classic, mannequin
Dr. Bruce Banner - Classic skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?1xs9o2ok93mvmn8

Very nice!

I really liked Ghost in Ant-Man and The Wasp so this is really cool :)

Good job with the Ghost mod!

I recently saw the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie too :-)

Ghost deserved to have a mod separate from the Fixer. I agree that some characters do not make sense to separate them into a single mod, but there are others that do deserve it, for example, Shanna the She-Devil from Red Sonja, from my point of view it would be good to also have them separately because they have a little bit differences.

Thanks for all the mods that you have been contributing throughout so many years.

Nice job! I think it was a good idea to separate the Ghost and the Fixer :)