The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is really awesome!!! Thank you so much for this!!!

I love Spider-Man :) he's the character I've felt closest to for my entire life.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 24, 2019, 04:52PM
He sounds like loads of fun!

Hopefully he will be to everyone. Spider-Man certainly improved in my opinion.

Quote from: TheMK on June 24, 2019, 05:30PM
This is really awesome!!! Thank you so much for this!!!

I love Spider-Man :) he's the character I've felt closest to for my entire life.

That's what a lot of people say and feel -- the reason he was voted the #1 super hero in many polls. Doesn't surprise me. Superman is the first super hero, but he's a powerful alien. Batman is the most famous hero with no powers, but he's rich. Arguably, no super hero relates more to regular people than Spider-Man. He goes through college tuition, rent problems, ruined dates, general bad luck, etc. Who hasn't been there? And on top of all that, he has his duties as the web-slinger dealing with arguably the biggest rogues gallery of them all (even more villains than Batman, I think). But, he takes it all with heart ...and quips. He is certainly inspirational for sure.

Quote from: arken444 on June 24, 2019, 12:12PM
are you going to make a blink mod, cause there one for xml2, wondering if blink could be in mua as well

Blink is in Dihan's page: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2144.0.html. When looking for any character mod, first look through the two big locations -- the Character Mod Catalog and The Outsider's Crypt. If they aren't there, then search the threads of other modders.

When I was 5 my parents took me to see the Sami Raimi Spider-man movie. It opened my world to marvel comics cause at the time the only superheroes I had seen where on the Dc animated shows. Not only did he became my introduction to the Marvel universe, but he also became my favorite hero from any universe. Thanks for making him even better than he already was.

Sounds very cool!!! He will indeed be a force to be reckoned with once he's released :)

Between this, Jill Valentine, Akuma, Chun-Li, and M. Bison (I think someone also made a Morrigan mod at one point?), this is almost like getting to play an adventure form of Marvel vs Capcom!

hey Outsider can you do a Kenshiro mod? ahaha it would be really great

Everyone, Black Cat, Silver Sable, Outsider's Last Call, and Stan Lee have been updated. A lot of work was redone on the Black Cat booster to make her attacks and powers work better, as well as better aesthetics. Plus, I realize that both Silver & Black had their voices at a low pitch, so I've increased their volume so that you'll hear them better. Download these important updates as soon as possible.

Now if only we could have their costumes from the Spider-Man PS4 video game...

I finally updated Stan The Man with Julio Cabral's skins of him. And the Last Call... I can't say what I've done exactly, but you'll want to overwrite everything.

As for my next mod -- well, this highly beloved character who has appeared in the MCU (including Avengers: Endgame) was originally planned to be a secret mod that required a password. But, I think I'll just release this character without all that. Who am I talking about? Stay tuned...

Quote from: TheMK on June 27, 2019, 04:38AM
Sounds very cool!!! He will indeed be a force to be reckoned with once he's released :)

Between this, Jill Valentine, Akuma, Chun-Li, and M. Bison (I think someone also made a Morrigan mod at one point?), this is almost like getting to play an adventure form of Marvel vs Capcom!

Indeed! It would certainly counter the fact that we have more than enough for an adventure version of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. (LucasFernandesBr made the mod of Morrigan.)

Quote from: Username on June 28, 2019, 04:53PM
hey Outsider can you do a Kenshiro mod? ahaha it would be really great

Sorry -- can't take requests.

Hey, Outsider. Quick question. Are you familiar with TortoiseSVN? Considering your amount of updates as of late, I highly recommend this software as it would allow some of us to download an update as soon as you make a new build available without having to open a browser. Very useful. Might want to look into it.

Everyone, I regret to inform you all that my upcoming mod of Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 has officially been cancelled. This is due to the trade deal between Andersonbrazil and myself coming to an unfortunate close mid-stream due to a disagreement. We both received something out of the deal however, so both our time and efforts were not wasted. Nonetheless, he and I have no ill will nor resentment towards each other. He is a talented skinner/model converter - has been for years, and I expect to see great things from him in the near future. I wish him the best of luck in his future offerings.

On to different things, now. I promised that my next mod would be of a beloved character from the MCU, but I think I will produce a very cool, non-Marvel character before that one. You'll like who I have in mind. Stay tuned, boys and girls... :king:

Quote from: BloodyMares on June 29, 2019, 02:17PM
Hey, Outsider. Quick question. Are you familiar with TortoiseSVN? Considering your amount of updates as of late, I highly recommend this software as it would allow some of us to download an update as soon as you make a new build available without having to open a browser. Very useful. Might want to look into it.

Can't say that I'm too familiar with that. Maybe I will when I get a chance... IF I get a chance, that is.

Quote from: TQB on June 29, 2019, 08:23AM
Howard the Duck

Interesting choice. Can't confirm nor deny who the MCU character is, but I guarantee that this character will be well worth the wait.

I'm sad to hear about Nemesis, but I'm glad that you and Andersonbrazil could resolve your creative disagreements amiably, and that you both still benefited from it. I feel like mutual respect between creators is extremely important.

Excited to hear about everything else, though!

I might seem a little biased but I can't help but get especially excited about Non-Marvel mods because I love intercompany crossovers due to how rarely you ever see official ones :) not that there isn't anything to love with good old fashioned Marvel though!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to share with you all that this morning, I had to attend the wake for a friend of mine who past away this week. He was the uncle of two of my friends, and I myself knew him very well. We were even co-workers at one point in my life. He was 56. He'll be missed, and may his soul rest in peace. Don't worry about me, though -- I've said my goodbyes and grieved, so I'll be alright. At least he is no longer in pain.

It's times like these that one must remember the most important things in life. Cherish the Lord, your family, friends and loved ones in this existence. Hang on to all the memories you've shared with people that are important to you, and make some new memories with them -- for they will one day leave this world, but will never leave your heart.

I'm very sorry for your loss Outsider. Losing someone is never easy. You're definitely right about taking time to appreciate what you have in your life. Things can change quickly, so it's always better to get the most out of everything

When ever you lose someone just try to focus on the good times you had. It helps the pain go away.

Very sorry Outsider. Hope you and everyone your friend knew will be okay.