The Creation Station (Outsider's loading screens)

Started by Outsider, June 06, 2013, 04:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Captain Universe, Kismet

Captain Universe (Tamara Devoux, Ray Coffin)

Female Thor, Sersi

Satana, Quake

Danielle Moonstar, Morph

Night Thrasher, Speedball

Outlaw, Taskmaster

X-23, Jolt

Spiral, Stepford Cuckoos

Mojovision TV

June 28, 2015, 02:22PM #76 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:42PM by Outsider
The Darkness

Witchblade, The Darkness

Witchblade (Danielle Baptiste), Magdalena

Catwoman, Fathom

Cyclops, Storm

Iceman, Beast

Bishop

Bishop, Cable

Silk, Agent X

Venom, Antivenom

June 28, 2015, 02:23PM #77 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:04PM by Outsider
Daredevil

Mr. Fantastic, The Thing

Future Foundation (Mr. Fantastic, The Thing)

Future Foundation (Invisible Woman, Spider-Man)

Future Foundation (Human Torch, Dr. Doom)

Ant-Man, Starfox

Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver (alternate)

Jane Foster, Shuri

Elsa Bloodstone, Peggy Carter

Nico Minoru, Shang Chi

June 28, 2015, 02:24PM #78 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:30PM by Outsider
Black Panther, Silver Sable

Spider-Woman, X-23

Ant-Man, Yellowjacket

Medusa, Nahrees

Siryn (Morrigan), Feral

Echo, Blonde Phantom

Jack of Hearts, Vulcan

Annihilus, Blaastar

Malekith, Jack O' Lantern

High Evolutionary, Wrecking Crew

June 28, 2015, 02:25PM #79 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:05PM by Outsider
Martian Manhunter

Dr. Light, Mary Marvel

Poison Ivy

Black Adam, Black Canary

Raiden

Sub-Zero, Scorpion

Fathom, Predator

Absorbing Man, Doc Samson

Umar, Humbug

Danger, Ulik

Heya Grandmaster of Mods and Loadscreens! Do you still take the occasional request for the latter?
If so, I'd love to see new ones for:
-The Thing (classic or modern)
-Mr. Fantastic (classic)
-All of the FF/Spidey in Future Foundation outfits
-Quicksilver (green/modern ('Avengers Academy'))
-Scarlet Witch (gypsy)
-Beast

Quote from: Hobgoblin on September 11, 2015, 04:24AM
Heya Grandmaster of Mods and Loadscreens! Do you still take the occasional request for the latter?
If so, I'd love to see new ones for:
-The Thing (classic or modern)
-Mr. Fantastic (classic)
-All of the FF/Spidey in Future Foundation outfits
-Quicksilver (green/modern ('Avengers Academy'))
-Scarlet Witch (gypsy)
-Beast

Yes, I do take occasionally take loadscreen requests. (Thanks for the compliment, BTW) I can't guarantee that I can do each of these, and I'm not sure when they'll be worked on/released, but I'll make a note of them. So, when next I take time from modding and continue this LS collection, they'll be on the list.

It's been awhile, I know -- 35 more loading screens have been added to the 6th collection, including the recent requests. Scroll up from this post to see them.

Wow!!! Thanks a million for those, that's an awesome selection of new screens - and I'm especially loving those I requested!

(I think I'd have made that Scarlet Witch one my new wallpaper if I was still living by myself...)

Really, really awesome work, thank you very much for your effort! It's really appreciated!
It'd be lovely to see some new ones on Baron Zemo, Mister Sinister and Taskmaster; nonetheless, amazing work again and again!

Quote from: Hobgoblin on November 15, 2015, 09:12AM
Wow!!! Thanks a million for those, that's an awesome selection of new screens - and I'm especially loving those I requested!

(I think I'd have made that Scarlet Witch one my new wallpaper if I was still living by myself...)

Glad you dig them, and yeah that Scarlet Witch one... I wouldn't blame you. While creating that one, I asked myself "is this too sexy?" Then I figured, nah it's still tasteful.

Quote from: Dave_Bass on February 09, 2016, 03:34PM
Really, really awesome work, thank you very much for your effort! It's really appreciated!
It'd be lovely to see some new ones on Baron Zemo, Mister Sinister and Taskmaster; nonetheless, amazing work again and again!

Good to hear you're enjoying them. I have 70 more on the way soon. As for your requests, I'll make a note of them. Not sure when I'll work on them, or if I can, or when they'll be released though. (Loading screens are usually released 35 at a time.)

40 more loading screens have just been added! This completes the 6th collection! Check them all out above by scrolling above.

So, since this is my last year of modding, that includes making various loading screens. I have plenty more to create, as there will be a 7th (and FINAL) collection of screens.

If there are any more requests, don't be shy. Now is the time -- let me know here. I'll see if I can make them. No telling when they will be released, though.

I would like to see some influenced by recent movies like Civil War and X-Men Apocalypse.

DC loads please, Aquaman, Firestorm, Damian Wayne, Young Justice cartoonCharacters, Red Tornado, Flash tv, Arrow Tv, Supergirl Tv, Red Hood, Netflix shows characters like Punisher, Elektra, Luke Cage.