Non-Marvel alternate skins

Started by Julio Cabral, June 10, 2013, 07:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic

These are, indeed, extraordinary skins. Alas, how I long to play MUA... would you consider skinning on PS2 models for XML2 players, as well?

June 12, 2013, 06:07AM #4 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:49AM by aventureiromax
Good job mi amigo  :rockon:. Keep the good work  :thumbsup2:

EDIT: Plans to convert any model of Wonder Woman or Flash (For use with Quicksilver)?
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Amazing skins as always!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: hemlot on June 11, 2013, 09:09PM
These are, indeed, extraordinary skins. Alas, how I long to play MUA... would you consider skinning on PS2 models for XML2 players, as well?
I don't know how to do that. I can convert models for MUA, have no idea how to do it for XML2

Quote from: aventureiromax on June 12, 2013, 06:07AM
Good job mi amigo  :rockon:. Keep the good work  :thumbsup2:

EDIT: Plans to convert any model of Wonder Woman or Flash (For use with Quicksilver)?
All my models are imperfect, I believe I need a tool called physiquetoskin, but can find it anywhere. In male models is hard to see but in a female model, you'll see an ugly deformation in the waist.

hello,i have downloaded pack that contains model of character from resident evil revelations(i downloaded it on deviantart,by link).i want to aks you if i will send you the pack can you make skin for mua with it like you did for scorpion rorshach and super-man?thanks in advance.
better to die on feet than to live on knees

this is super nice, working Scorpion skin is best
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis